PDA

View Full Version : Womens BB plays today at 10:30am in Itlay. Did Anriel Howard make the Trip?

99jc
08-11-2018, 10:26 AM
nm

Dawg2003
08-11-2018, 10:35 AM
She did not go per Robbie Faulk. She graduated from TAMU this weekend.

Mutt the Hoople
08-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Is it on TV anywhere?

Dawg61
08-11-2018, 11:10 AM
She can't take a flight today/tomorrow? Is Howard gonna join our team or not.

klong-dog
08-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Lol she graduated this weekend, so no, she will not be making the trip. She's the type of player to where missing this trip won't matter. She has the experience and she has the motor. She'll be ready to go come start of season.

KOdawg1
08-11-2018, 11:57 AM
She can't take a flight today/tomorrow? Is Howard gonna join our team or not.

She's an experienced senior SEC basketball player. She'll be fine.

Dawg61
08-11-2018, 12:12 PM
She's an experienced senior SEC basketball player. She'll be fine.

She ain't above the team.

KOdawg1
08-11-2018, 12:16 PM

Not saying that at all. But she just graduated. She'll catch up and be fine

Ifyouonlyknew
08-11-2018, 12:17 PM
There was never any plans for Howard to go on this trip. She just graduated yesterday. The team has been in Italy for a week.

mstatefan91
08-11-2018, 01:16 PM

I love your fake outrage

Leeshouldveflanked
08-11-2018, 01:23 PM
She can’t travel with team until she is actually a MSU student....still a week and half before classes start...

ScoobaDawg
08-11-2018, 02:32 PM
I love your fake outrage

He really is a horrible troll / poster.

ScoobaDawg
08-11-2018, 02:35 PM
She can’t travel with team until she is actually a MSU student....still a week and half before classes start...

Guess he wanted her to fly over there on her own dime.. and run on to the court.

Dawg61
08-11-2018, 04:07 PM

I don't troll I speak my opinion. Not my fault you prefer filtered versions of people.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-11-2018, 09:39 PM
Howard is a grad transfer. To be a grad transfer, you have to graduate. She just did that. I'm sure she and Vic have spoken and understand everything. Good lands.

tireddawg
08-11-2018, 11:34 PM
I don't troll I speak my opinion. Not my fault you prefer filtered versions of people.

Your opinion, your asshole, same thing.

Todd4State
08-12-2018, 01:25 AM
Guess he wanted her to fly over there on her own dime.. and run on to the court.

Kenny Powers style with an American flag and fireworks going off.

Dawg61
08-12-2018, 01:50 AM
I'm real glad we have so many wanting to rush to Howard's defense. I'm simply not a fan at all of her transferring schools "process" and the 5 months plus it's taken. I'm glad she's coming here though whenever it is she finally gets here. If this was the men's team y'all wouldn't be so quick to play hero over a 5 month long transfer not yet here.

Dawg2003
08-12-2018, 05:35 AM
I'm real glad we have so many wanting to rush to Howard's defense. I'm simply not a fan at all of her transferring schools "process" and the 5 months plus it's taken. I'm glad she's coming here though whenever it is she finally gets here. If this was the men's team y'all wouldn't be so quick to play hero over a 5 month long transfer not yet here.

What is it about the "process" that you don't like?

Quaoarsking
08-12-2018, 08:45 AM
Yes we would?

Dawg61
08-12-2018, 09:17 AM
What is it about the "process" that you don't like?

That it was announced she was transferring in March and then her decision wasn't made public till August.

StatesboroBlues
08-12-2018, 10:36 AM
That it was announced she was transferring in March and then her decision wasn't made public till August.

So because she wanted to respect aTm by not formally announcing...your feeling are hurt? The staff/players knew it was going to happen...so hardly a big deal. She was not on pace to graduate until just now so it wasn?t possible for her to be a part of the trip.

Sorry...but your take is laughable and I hope I am missing your sarcasm.

tcdog70
08-12-2018, 11:08 AM
What? You can't play till you graduate. If it's good With Vic, then what the rest think shouldn't matter.

Dawg61
08-12-2018, 11:11 AM
So because she wanted to respect aTm by not formally announcing...your feeling are hurt? The staff/players knew it was going to happen...so hardly a big deal. She was not on pace to graduate until just now so it wasn?t possible for her to be a part of the trip.

Sorry...but your take is laughable and I hope I am missing your sarcasm.

I'm over her not making the trip as I've been corrected in this thread that she can't go anyways but what everyone of you is missing is that by waiting to announce where she's going till August it forced a hold on a spot for all the schools trying to land her. It worked out for us but it didn't for the other 5-6 schools recruiting her. If she had picked another school y'all wouldn't be so happy we had to save a spot for her for 5 months. Like I've said previously I am glad we got her and I hope no player ever goes about transferring like she did again.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-12-2018, 11:23 AM
I'm over her not making the trip as I've been corrected in this thread that she can't go anyways but what everyone of you is missing is that by waiting to announce where she's going till August it forced a hold on a spot for all the schools trying to land her. It worked out for us but it didn't for the other 5-6 schools recruiting her. If she had picked another school y'all wouldn't be so happy we had to save a spot for her for 5 months. Like I've said previously I am glad we got her and I hope no player ever goes about transferring like she did again.

No it didn't. She made aware all of the schools that were recruiting her (South Carolina, UCONN, TN) months ago she was coming to MSU. Nobody was held hostage or waiting on her decision. Her decision had been made but wanted to respect the school who was paying for her education to complete that journey before announcing where she was moving on. There's plenty to complain about around here but this isn't 1.

Dawg61
08-12-2018, 11:34 AM
Nobody was held hostage or waiting on her decision.

Except the fans. But ok I'll drop this dumb shit already.

Bully13
08-12-2018, 11:40 AM

Which is something you are totally incapable of doing

Liverpooldawg
08-12-2018, 11:53 AM

Yes, he is.

Dawg2003
08-12-2018, 12:08 PM

I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not.

BulldogDX55
08-12-2018, 12:29 PM

Every fan who paid attention knew where she was going. All of the writers on 24/7 have been saying since March "We can't say anything official because we want to respect her decision to wait until after she graduates, but she's coming here."

I know everything from 24/7 leaks here, and everyone who has been paying attention knew it was a forgone conclusion. Sorry you got mad over not being informed on the matter, I guess?

Dawg61
08-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Every fan who paid attention knew where she was going. All of the writers on 24/7 have been saying since March "We can't say anything official because we want to respect her decision to wait until after she graduates, but she's coming here."

I know everything from 24/7 leaks here, and everyone who has been paying attention knew it was a forgone conclusion. Sorry you got mad over not being informed on the matter, I guess?

I'm not mad about it I just don't want it to be the new trend. I said I was dropping it so it'd be helpful if y'all just let this thread die. Thanks.

Bully13
08-12-2018, 01:22 PM
I'm not mad about it I just don't want it to be the new trend. I said I was dropping it so it'd be helpful if y'all just let this thread die. Thanks.

I'm thinking there may be other things that would be helpful as well. Maybe not shitting on elite transfers? We had a decent thread going here. Why not you just bolt and let others have an adult conversation?

Dawg61
08-12-2018, 01:35 PM
I'm thinking there may be other things that would be helpful as well. Maybe not shitting on elite transfers? We had a decent thread going here. Why not you just bolt and let others have an adult conversation?

Point me to your contributions on Howard's play in this thread? You getting a little bored on your circle jerk board huh.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-12-2018, 02:39 PM
Let me explain transfers. If Jalen Hurts transfers now, he is a transfer and has to sit out a year, etc. If he waits until he graduates in December then he is eligible immediately.

It's the same with Howard. She could have transferred to us back in the spring. But that would have required a waiver and she would have to sit out a year. I guess dawg61 would have been happy then. However, by waiting until after she graduates, she will be eligible immediately, which makes dawg61 pissed.

Bully13
08-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Point me to your contributions on Howard's play in this thread? You getting a little bored on your circle jerk board huh.

Point to me where "others " includes myself. Think maybe now's the time to stfu?

msbulldog
08-12-2018, 08:25 PM
Dammit Boys, Hail State!

ScoobaDawg
08-12-2018, 09:28 PM

You are a troll and it's why you were removed from the Political Board. all you like to do is incite fires with no knowledge or facts of what you speak.

Dawg61
08-12-2018, 10:10 PM
You are a troll and it's why you were removed from the Political Board. all you like to do is incite fires with no knowledge or facts of what you speak.

Ok bud. And you have the patience of a toddler. You told me I had 6 hours to prove something that's completely unprovable but happens to have over 96 million references on google and then banned me in less than 4 minutes cause I called you pumpkin. You hold grudges for decades. You are the absolute worst poster on this board simply because Behr gave you banning privileges. You are the sole reason C34 quit this board. You constantly start fights with new posters. Two weeks ago it was Pit Bull. You even gave yourself the title "Tha Winnah!" to throw it in C34's face every time he sees you post. Grow up already.

ScoobaDawg
08-13-2018, 12:21 AM
Ok bud. And you have the patience of a toddler. You told me I had 6 hours to prove something that's completely unprovable but happens to have over 96 million references on google and then banned me in less than 4 minutes cause I called you pumpkin. You hold grudges for decades. You are the absolute worst poster on this board simply because Behr gave you banning privileges. You are the sole reason C34 quit this board. You constantly start fights with new posters. Two weeks ago it was Pit Bull. You even gave yourself the title "Tha Winnah!" to throw it in C34's face every time he sees you post. Grow up already.

That's not why you were banned. Keep living in your imaginary world. And I keep laughing at what you think you know but don't..
If my patience is so short why are you still around?

Dawg61
08-13-2018, 06:06 AM
That's not why you were banned. Keep living in your imaginary world. And I keep laughing at what you think you know but don't..
If my patience is so short why are you still around?

Proving someone is racist is basically impossible. It's like trying to prove someone's love. Some things in this world aren't provable. You asking me to prove someone is racist is a total joke so that's why you got a wiki link and a google link as a response cause that's what your question deserved. You literally told me I had 6 hours to prove something that is completely unprovable and then proceeded to ban me in less than 4 minutes. That's not a stellar display of patience Scooba but it's done with now just like this thread needs to be.

notsofarawaydawg
08-13-2018, 08:11 AM

You're about as dumb as a rock. She was still doing coursework you idiot. You can't transfer until you complete that and graduate. Things never change with you. Growing old is really affecting your thought process. Have you seen a doctor lately?

thf24
08-13-2018, 09:18 AM

Looks like she made the trip after all.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-13-2018, 09:33 AM
Vic & Anriel read this thread & got her a ticket on the 1st plane smoking. Crisis adverted.

thf24
08-13-2018, 09:57 AM
Vic & Anriel read this thread & got her a ticket on the 1st plane smoking. Crisis adverted.

https://i.imgur.com/3OjHlRu.png

Jack Lambert
08-13-2018, 10:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk

mstatefan91
08-13-2018, 10:30 AM
Look at that. Dawg61 really having an impact on how our women’s program will be run from here on. Vic got Howard out there too quick.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-13-2018, 10:38 AM
You're about as dumb as a rock. She was still doing coursework you idiot. You can't transfer until you complete that and graduate. Things never change with you. Growing old is really affecting your thought process. Have you seen a doctor lately?

Actually, she could have transferred prior to finishing the coursework and graduating. But she would have needed a waiver and would have to sit out a year. Which evidently is what dawg61 wants. Everybody else on this board preferred that she graduates first, then she can transfer under the "grad transfer" rule and be eligible immediately.

smootness
08-13-2018, 10:58 AM
Oh look, a fun topic where Dawg61 develops a strong opinion based on 0 knowledge and then proceeds to beat that opinion into everyone even after proven the situation was not what he thought it was. How different.

We need to let Howard go and find someone at the Sanderson to take her place.

mstatefan91
08-13-2018, 11:58 AM
Oh look, a fun topic where Dawg61 develops a strong opinion based on 0 knowledge and then proceeds to beat that opinion into everyone even after proven the situation was not what he thought it was. How different.

We need to let Howard go and find someone at the Sanderson to take her place.

Saw this chick draining 3's the other day.. sign her up!

Dawg61
08-13-2018, 01:06 PM
I love this