PDA

View Full Version : I'll take it

Dawg61
10-12-2013, 10:38 PM
I knew this was going to be a very close game. I've been warning y'all for awhile that BG is legit. They have a great coach in Dave Clawson. He's been a great coach for awhile too. I remember him for getting hired by Phil Fulmer to be the OC of the Vols. He was a hot up and comer with lots of success from coaching at Richmond. He only lasted one year with UT. The Vols got pissed right away that he was changing the style of offense they were so used to. He got hired by BG right away as head coach and has been there since 2009. He's already built them into the top of the MAC.

I liked what I saw out of Dan tonight. He was pissed during the interviews he did. I like that he stopped sugar coating it. Dan wins another game he is favored in. It's really getting ridiculous his record when favored and when he's not favored. I believe Dan has won 30 of the 32 games he's the favorite and lost 22 of the 25 he's the underdog. So tell me if MSU is the favorite or underdog and I'll go ahead and tell you who wins the game.