PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum is a extension of Saban's

Jack Lambert
08-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Dick. That Ass Hole has an opinion and will give it about anything but when a caller called and asked him about the QB situation at Bama he said I am staying away from that.

That Candy ASS!

Liverpooldawg
08-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Finebaum is an extension of whatever is good for his ratings. Find that study that showed what the #1 market for college football is in the country. When it comes to COLLEGE football it's more a function of engagement of the audience than it is the sheer size of the potential market. Birmingham is the top market for college football in the country. His stic hasn't changed, he will emphasize whatever pisses off or pleases Alabama and Auburn. Either way it generates good ratings for him.

Goldendawg
08-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Show is a redneck soap opera that plays well to sidewalk bama and AU fans. I had looked forward to the SEC network coming to be. Now don't even watch unless we have a team playing. Should be called the bama network.

TUSK
08-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Finebaum is an extension of whatever is good for his ratings. Find that study that showed what the #1 market for college football is in the country. When it comes to COLLEGE football it's more a function of engagement of the audience than it is the sheer size of the potential market. Birmingham is the top market for college football in the country. His stic hasn't changed, he will emphasize whatever pisses off or pleases Alabama and Auburn. Either way it generates good ratings for him.

This is absolutely, unequivocally, without retort,

The correct answer.

End thread.

BuckyIsAB****
08-08-2018, 10:33 PM
I enjoyed his show a lot more when it was just on the radio. I like SEC nation, think its really giving Gameday a run for its money but you'll never convince me his show hasnt gotten worse since he went national or that some of it isnt scripted now

BeardoMSU
08-08-2018, 10:37 PM
End thread.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BWsZarpFyfY/Ub8TUUUrmOI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/9DlYPa49hBw/s320/Sony+just+ripped+Microsoft%2527s+dick+off+and+is+w aving+it+in+their+face..gif

TUSK
08-08-2018, 10:48 PM
I enjoyed his show a lot more when it was just on the radio. I like SEC nation, think its really giving Gameday a run for its money but you'll never convince me his show hasnt gotten worse since he went national or that some of it isnt scripted now

Dead on, Bucky. PF’s show went downhill about the same time it “picked up speed”

With the SEC champs run, he made it.

craigmid
08-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Dick. That Ass Hole has an opinion and will give it about anything but when a caller called and asked him about the QB situation at Bama he said I am staying away from that.

That Candy ASS!

Yea, he is definitely afraid of the midget.

Goldendawg
08-09-2018, 08:58 PM

I didn't even know who he was until the SEC network went on line. I watched for a while, but no longer. It's just bama/AU soap opera with weird guests. "Days of Our Lives" was much more interesting back in the "80's.**

Jack Lambert
08-09-2018, 09:11 PM
I didn't even know who he was until the SEC network went on line. I watched for a while, but no longer. It's just bama/AU soap opera with weird guests. "Days of Our Lives" was much more interesting back in the "80's.**

No it's a Bama circle jerk and every once in a while you will have a Auburn fan try to cop and feel.

Dawg61
08-09-2018, 10:05 PM
There's so much entertainment available for everyone instantly at the touch of a button or click it's become user error to be subjecting yourself to Finebaum ever. I haven't watched Finebaum since the first day the SEC Network aired.

Pit Bull
08-10-2018, 03:10 AM
I like Finebaum ok. He and his crew are entertaining. And he gets the ratings he wants. I probably laugh AT the callers more than I laugh with them. Some real nut jobs around the SEC. But they are funny to listen to them go off on each other. Yeah, he favors BAMA and Auburn......so until we can win a few SECC's besides 1941, then we'll just have to eat what he serves up.

Token Bammer
08-10-2018, 10:51 AM
Screw Finebaum. I wish he weren't a part of college football. I can't believe people still listen to that clown. I've been saying it for years, turn him off and he'll go away.