PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure How to Feel About This....

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 01:19 PM
So, Bama lost a LB for the year about a month ago, but today got the #1 LB from the 2018 class who was released from his scholarship by Washington. To top is off, I believe he's immediately eligible because his dad moved to Alabama, thereby allowing him to say that he's moving to be closer to family

https://247sports.com/Article/College-Football-Recruiting-Reno-five-star-linebacker-Brandon-Ale-Kaho-set-to-join-Alabama-Crimson-Tide-120498251

This kind of crap just seems ridiculous. I realize many are in favor of players being able to go where they want, but just think about how MSU's schedule this year has been impacted by transfers.

- LSU's Joe Burrow & one of their starting CBs are transfers.
- Florida has former 5* WR, 4* WR, & 4* DL that have all transferred in and are immediately eligible.
- Now Bama gets the #1 LB in the 2018 class in a release from Washington & I believe is immediately eligible.

The entire transfer market is just propping up blue bloods & giving them further opportunities to cover up recruiting misses. They literally have a monopoly on winning, due to the rules of the sport.

StateDawg44
08-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Suck it up man...

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Suck it up man...

We have no choice but to suck it up. I'm just facinated that we basically have a system in place that discourages competitive football on Saturdays

I have a UW buddy that is absolutely pissed about this & saying more will becoming out about how the dad was paid off & will be moving to Alabama.

I'll say this, if MSU or Ole Miss pulled this, the NCAA would've been knocking on our door yesterday

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 01:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/obLK7AA.jpg

https://media1.tenor.com/images/dc8da26e465a52560873633e5f1883d0/tenor.gif?itemid=4837267

Outsider
08-08-2018, 01:41 PM
I'll say this, if MSU or Ole Miss pulled this, the NCAA would've been knocking on our door yesterday

Ed Zachary

Alabama, Michigan, and Florida can get guys immediately eligible while others cannot. Matter of fact, what is really surprising here is how quickly he was deemed eligible. Ole Miss had to wait for half the season in 2015 to see if Tunsil was cleared.

Jack Lambert
08-08-2018, 01:43 PM
I wonder why is dad moved to Alabama?******

HoopsDawg
08-08-2018, 01:46 PM
It's called Capitalism.

Dawg2003
08-08-2018, 01:50 PM
Sometimes, this kinda stuff makes me want to tune out of sports because it's rigged to a certain extent. It's like that Notre Dame women's basketball player from Nebraska who was declared immediately eligible for some unknown reason.

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 01:52 PM
From what I've gathered.

His parents got a divorce & the mom was pro Washington & the dad pro Alabama in his recruitment.

Additionally, the family is LDS (strong point of Tuscaloosa*)

Apparently the dad is moving to Alabama so the kid can play immediately.

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Sometimes, this kinda stuff makes me want to tune out of sports because it's rigged to a certain extent. It's like that Notre Dame women's basketball player from Nebraska who was declared immediately eligible for some unknown reason.

It certainly makes you wonder why we care so much about a sport that other schools have a monopoly on .

TrapGame
08-08-2018, 01:53 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oGRFAkRv4K4wZ7u3S/giphy.gif

Dawgology
08-08-2018, 01:54 PM
I'm a firm believer that within the next 20-30 years college football will end as we know it. Right now the apple cart is so unbalanced due to money, power, and politics that it can't last. With no draft to encourage a semblance of parity we are beginning to see the impact of influence and uncontrolled recruiting. Basically, we have a handful of team (5-10) that have a real shot at the NC or play-off spots each year...everyone else is just playing for a neat bowl game. If college football continues down this path it will eventually just turn into two (maybe three) super-conferences comprised of 5-10 blue-blood teams in each conference and that will be that. It's pretty much inevitable at this point I think.

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 01:54 PM
It's called Capitalism.

Sports typically don't work or at least aren't very interesting in Capitalistic environments.

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 01:57 PM
I'm a firm believer that within the next 20-30 years college football will end as we know it. Right now the apple cart is so unbalanced due to money, power, and politics that it can't last. With no draft to encourage a semblance of parity we are beginning to see the impact of influence and uncontrolled recruiting. Basically, we have a handful of team (5-10) that have a real shot at the NC or play-off spots each year...everyone else is just playing for a neat bowl game. If college football continues down this path it will eventually just turn into two (maybe three) super-conferences comprised of 5-10 blue-blood teams in each conference and that will be that. It's pretty much inevitable at this point I think.

Agree. The question is if MSU can survive that condensing? If so, then we will slowly move up, if for no other reason than other competition moving down.

The NCAA won't ever amount to jack shit, so IMO the best thing that can happen is to limit scholarships to 70. The blue bloods will still have the best players, but at least they won't have the same depth & the talent gets distributed a little more

TUSK
08-08-2018, 02:13 PM
I've long been a proponent of a group of schools breaking off from the NCAA and self regulating...

What are y'all's thoughts on that?

Martianlander
08-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Limit coaching salaries to $500,000 a year so Saban will retire.**

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 02:16 PM
I've long been a proponent of a group of schools breaking off from the NCAA and self regulating...

I'm fine with it so long as MSU is one of those schools

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Limit coaching salaries to $500,000 a year so Saban will retire.**

To me... it has far less to do with Saban than the structure of the sport.

If Saban left tomorrow, some other coach would just take his place in the CFB power structure & the same problems would exist.

TUSK
08-08-2018, 02:19 PM
So, Bama lost a LB for the year about a month ago, but today got the #1 LB from the 2018 class who was released from his scholarship by Washington. To top is off, I believe he's immediately eligible because his dad moved to Alabama, thereby allowing him to say that he's moving to be closer to family

https://247sports.com/Article/College-Football-Recruiting-Reno-five-star-linebacker-Brandon-Ale-Kaho-set-to-join-Alabama-Crimson-Tide-120498251

This kind of crap just seems ridiculous. I realize many are in favor of players being able to go where they want, but just think about how MSU's schedule this year has been impacted by transfers.

- LSU's Joe Burrow & one of their starting CBs are transfers.
- Florida has former 5* WR, 4* WR, & 4* DL that have all transferred in and are immediately eligible.
- Now Bama gets the #1 LB in the 2018 class in a release from Washington & I believe is immediately eligible.

The entire transfer market is just propping up blue bloods & giving them further opportunities to cover up recruiting misses. They literally have a monopoly on winning, due to the rules of the sport.

He almost went to Bammer to begin with... He won't start or replace the OLB we lost (Lewis-ACL), but if he can put on some weight he'd be a suitable back-up/replacement for Holcomb who quit the football...

TUSK
08-08-2018, 02:20 PM
I'm fine with it so long as MSU is one of those schools

But wouldn't the same issues exist for MSU?

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 02:23 PM

The issues exist for all but about 5 programs in the country.

Unless you plan on having a 5 team league, there are issues

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 02:24 PM
He almost went to Bammer to begin with... He won't start or replace the OLB we lost (Lewis-ACL), but if he can put on some weight he'd be a suitable back-up/replacement for Holcomb who quit the football...

Well, Reakwon Davis almost went to Mississippi State.

Where he almost went means nothing.

TUSK
08-08-2018, 02:30 PM
Well, Reakwon Davis almost went to Mississippi State.

Where he almost went means nothing.

sure, and where he ended up won't amount to much more than nothing, either...

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Tusk,

How is he eligible to play this year?

TUSK
08-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Tusk,

I think because he never enrolled at UW, but I've not researched it, yet... Perhaps there were some "hardship" issues, as well...

Jack Lambert
08-08-2018, 02:49 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oGRFAkRv4K4wZ7u3S/giphy.gif

I guess the same reason Tiky Talky's family moved to Tuscaloosa.

LC Dawg
08-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Tusk,

I'm not sure but I would guess, like TUSK said, he never enrolled at UW which wouldn't matter except combined with the fact that he was released from his NLI means he is immediately eligible.
This is different than the normal rule pertaining to anything Bama related which is "Because Saban said so".
I'm sure it's all very above board.***

RocketDawg
08-08-2018, 03:02 PM
If the stated reason was the REAL reason for moving, and no hanky-panky involved, you have to hand it to Peterson for giving up a prime player for the player's good. Whether it's all above board, I have no idea, but also have no reason to believe that it's not.

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 03:05 PM
If the stated reason was the REAL reason for moving, and no hanky-panky involved, you have to hand it to Peterson for giving up a prime player for the player's good. Whether it's all above board, I have no idea, but also have no reason to believe that it's not.

I'll consider this stuff above board when every transfer stops ending up at 1 of about 5 schools.

TUSK
08-08-2018, 03:38 PM
I'll consider this stuff above board when every transfer stops ending up at 1 of about 5 schools.

I don't have the data in front of me, but I'd guess that Bammmer loses more players to transfer than they receive...

Gutter Cobreh
08-08-2018, 03:45 PM

Honest question - how can you enjoy anything regarding MS State sports when you're too busy crying and whining about what happens at other schools?

You (presumably) decided to attend MS State, so why then did you not decide to attend a "blue blood" school? You can't fault a kid or his parents because they didn't choose the school you happen to root for. Jealousy and envy are not going to help us beat Bama, nor will one player make a difference.

Big deal Bama got a LB transfer from Washington. That doesn't change the fact that we haven't beaten them in the last 10 years!!!! Feel free to cry and whine all you want about schools getting extra benefits or all the good players. If we can sustain winning at a high level more than just a year or so, we can change the course. Look no further than Clemson. They have never been considered a "blue blood" by your definition, but they have put together sustained success over multiple years and are reaping the benefits of highly touted kids committing to their program.

StateDawg44
08-08-2018, 03:45 PM
I seriously doubt it was a hard sale by Bama to get him to come there IF everything is squeaky clean.

When MSU is used in the same sentence as your Bamas or UGAs or is remotely close to the same level of recruiting and consistency those type of schools are, and MSU misses out on these transfers, then I'll be able to complain and feel like I'm not whining..... But MSU isn't yet.

Do you think our players or coaches are complaining or whining about how it unfolded right now?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-08-2018, 03:52 PM

Yep, the same advantages Bama has and the disadvantages MSU has now would only increase with schools breaking off and self regulating.

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Honest question - how can you enjoy anything regarding MS State sports when you're too busy crying and whining about what happens at other schools?

You (presumably) decided to attend MS State, so why then did you not decide to attend a "blue blood" school? You can't fault a kid or his parents because they didn't choose the school you happen to root for. Jealousy and envy are not going to help us beat Bama, nor will one player make a difference.

Big deal Bama got a LB transfer from Washington. That doesn't change the fact that we haven't beaten them in the last 10 years!!!! Feel free to cry and whine all you want about schools getting extra benefits or all the good players. If we can sustain winning at a high level more than just a year or so, we can change the course. Look no further than Clemson. They have never been considered a "blue blood" by your definition, but they have put together sustained success over multiple years and are reaping the benefits of highly touted kids committing to their program.

Not exactly whining & crying. More discussing & questioning.

Do you not think these types of things should be discussed & questioned?

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 04:00 PM
I seriously doubt it was a hard sale by Bama to get him to come there IF everything is squeaky clean.

When MSU is used in the same sentence as your Bamas or UGAs or is remotely close to the same level of recruiting and consistency those type of schools are, and MSU misses out on these transfers, then I'll be able to complain and feel like I'm not whining..... But MSU isn't yet.

Do you think our players or coaches are complaining or whining about how it unfolded right now?

Interesting take

Todd4State
08-08-2018, 04:12 PM

I'd like to see 5-6 12 team conferences and let that be it for the big boys. MSU included in that group. Self-regulating would be good for college baseball because it would do away with the 11.7 rule.

WeWonItAll(Most)
08-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Sports typically don't work or at least aren't very interesting in Capitalistic environments.
All the big European soccer leagues beg to differ

Dawgology
08-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Superconferences are inevitable. It will happen within the next couple of decades. A restructuring is bound to happen. It will include 20-30 colleges that will probably become a defacto minor league from which the NFL draft will pull. I am fine with MSU being left out if that happens. Hopefully it would return some amateurism to college football (those teams that didn't fall into the top 20-30)...which it has all but lost.

Which teams do you think would make it from the SEC?

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 05:30 PM
All the big European soccer leagues beg to differ

Actually, the European soccer leagues want salary caps but can't implement them due to competition for players across different leagues.

The EPL would be significantly better & more balanced with salary caps, but, to their frustration, they can't implement one without fear of the best players leaving for other leagues in Europe where they could make more money.

I'm not asking for a college football salary cap or draft. I'm simply saying that it could benefit from by reducing roster sizes from 85 to 70 and/or revamping the transfer system where it actually distributed talent across the entire sport rather than offering around 5 programs the ability to hoard 70% of the top players.

Gutter Cobreh
08-08-2018, 07:06 PM

You didn't answer my question, nor have you provided any substance that these "blue bloods" are being given a competitive advantage. You already have your mind made up that the system is rigged. You don't acknowledge other schools that have achieved success, instead only reinforce your belief that "blue bloods" are cheating the system without any repercussions.

While you are excellent at facilitating discussion within threads (which I'm pretty confident is your intent), rarely do you acknowledge when you've missed the mark by allowing your homerism to cloud your judgement.

RocketDawg
08-08-2018, 07:09 PM
I don't have the data in front of me, but I'd guess that Bammmer loses more players to transfer than they receive...

That's because they have a whole cadre of 5* players that never get on the field. **

RocketDawg
08-08-2018, 07:13 PM

We just got a couple of top women basketball players as transfers. Do you think hanky panky was involved, or was it because we have one of the Top 5 programs in the country, and probably the nicest and best to play for coaches? I can see a football player wanting to play at Alabama.

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 07:15 PM
You didn't answer my question, nor have you provided any substance that these "blue bloods" are being given a competitive advantage. You already have your mind made up that the system is rigged. You don't acknowledge other schools that have achieved success, instead only reinforce your belief that "blue bloods" are cheating the system without any repercussions.

While you are excellent at facilitating discussion within threads (which I'm pretty confident is your intent), rarely do you acknowledge when you've missed the mark by allowing your homerism to cloud your judgement.

You're kind of demanding and I don't have to answer your question.

That being said, there is no built in competitive advantage that they have. It's just the result that almost all of these guys, grad transfers included, end up at one of 5 schools.

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2018, 07:18 PM
We just got a couple of top women basketball players as transfers. Do you think hanky panky was involved, or was it because we have one of the Top 5 programs in the country, and probably the nicest and best to play for coaches? I can see a football player wanting to play at Alabama.

I'm sure nobody is paying for women's basketball players. Would you have said the player was getting paid if he transferred to OM?

TUSK
08-08-2018, 08:56 PM

That being said, there is no built in competitive advantage that they have. It's just the result that almost all of these guys, grad transfers included, end up at one of 5 schools.

1. Who are the “5 schools” and what percentage of transfers go to them?
2. Do you believe that Bammers transfers (out) are high and help other programs (& the Nola saints)?

Gutter Cobreh
08-09-2018, 07:38 AM

I hereby nominate Shotgun for greatest troll to ever grace this board... claims he wants discussion, but only "answers" questions that reinforce his juvenile mind.

I'm sure he won't see this reply because his daddy (C34) posted a new thread regarding the upcoming football season, so his attention has shifted to defending his honor.***

Schultzy
08-09-2018, 07:57 AM

By definition, the NCAA is the self regulating arm of the schools. So you?re really just creating a 2nd NCAA, which will always rely for its income on the schools it is policing.

This is why you get such tough rhetoric and perplexing rulings from them.

Also, the blue bloods need the lower tier programs, or they wouldn?t be blue bloods anymore.

Dawg2003
08-09-2018, 08:36 AM

No one here can offer hard evidence recruits are payed. But you'd have to just be willfully blind not to know it happens. If OM was in as deep as they were, do you really think they were the only ones? If they could nearly pull off the apparatus they had, what do you think blue bloods could do? Football and men's basketball are what they are. I don't think it's whining. It's just stating the obvious.

Pit Bull
08-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Seems like Florida or Auburn just recently got a big time transfer starter at LB from another P5 school. Within the last few days I believe. Think it was the Gators.

sandwolf
08-09-2018, 10:01 PM
IMO the best thing that can happen is to limit scholarships to 70.

And hard cap recruiting classes at 20-22 signees. This would help a lot, but I doubt it ever happens.

Gutter Cobreh
08-09-2018, 10:11 PM
No one here can offer hard evidence recruits are payed. But you'd have to just be willfully blind not to know it happens. If OM was in as deep as they were, do you really think they were the only ones? If they could nearly pull off the apparatus they had, what do you think blue bloods could do? Football and men's basketball are what they are. I don't think it's whining. It's just stating the obvious.

I'm not ignorant; I know it happens. My issue with this thread is the envy that the playing field in unfair and since a kid didn't choose us then we might as well forfeit the season. We've been beaten by Bama the last 10 years and they absolutely own the history between us (81-18), so when we have posters crying that things are unfair because they got a 5* transfer - my sympathy level is extremely low.

If we win on the field consistently over quite a few years, we can change the trajectory and discussion. Until that happens we shouldn't compare our recruiting to Bama. We're better comparing ourselves to UT, Ark, USCe. Not LSU, Bama, or UGA.

ShotgunDawg
08-09-2018, 10:17 PM
I'm not ignorant; I know it happens. My issue with this thread is the envy that the playing field in unfair and since a kid didn't choose us then we might as well forfeit the season. We've been beaten by Bama the last 10 years and they absolutely own the history between us (81-18), so when we have posters crying that things are unfair because they got a 5* transfer - my sympathy level is extremely low.

If we win on the field consistently over quite a few years, we can change the trajectory and discussion. Until that happens we shouldn't compare our recruiting to Bama. We're better comparing ourselves to UT, Ark, USCe. Not LSU, Bama, or UGA.

Haven't they owned us because the rules allow them to hoard players that would start for other teams, not just including us?

Are you cool with those rules, or do you think college football would be better with just a hair of reform?

Not asking for handouts, but every sport in history has gradually evolved over time so that more teams, that are making an investment to win, actually have a reasonable chance within the rules to win, so long as they do things the right way. Should college football be different?

I mean, today a publication predicted Bama to win every game on their schedule by double digits. In what sports universe is that a good thing for the sport?

Gutter Cobreh
08-10-2018, 07:59 AM
Haven't they owned us because the rules allow them to hoard players that would start for other teams, not just including us?

Are you cool with those rules, or do you think college football would be better with just a hair of reform?

Not asking for handouts, but every sport in history has gradually evolved over time so that more teams, that are making an investment to win, actually have a reasonable chance within the rules to win, so long as they do things the right way. Should college football be different?

I mean, today a publication predicted Bama to win every game on their schedule by double digits. In what sports universe is that a good thing for the sport?

Between 1958 - 1995 - they beat us 36 times and we beat them once!!! (One game they had to forfeit afterwards that isn't counted)

Have they been cheating that long, or were we simply not that good?

I don't care that they "hoard" players that could start elsewhere. Last time I checked, a kid could attend any school he chooses. Instead of worrying about the system, how about we try and figure out a better way to get kids to choose our school. I think we've done this over the last few years and shared revenue has helped us grow.

You don't want to acknowledge our cut of revenue we get from Bama when they make the playoff (which helps us tremendously), instead focusing on being jealous of where they are today. I want the SEC team to kick ass in every non-conference game they play in. Why - because the better bowl they attend the bigger the shared pot grows and the more money that comes back to us to continue to grow.

If those kids riding the pine at Bama we're starting for an ACC school, the better chance they have of improving their conference as a whole. The better another conference gets, the less total dollars the SEC teams share.

ShotgunDawg
08-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Between 1958 - 1995 - they beat us 36 times and we beat them once!!! (One game they had to forfeit afterwards that isn't counted)

I don't care that they "hoard" players that could start elsewhere. Last time I checked, a kid could attend any school he chooses. Instead of worrying about the system, how about we try and figure out a better way to get kids to choose our school. I think we've done this over the last few years and shared revenue has helped us grow.

You don't want to acknowledge our cut of revenue we get from Bama when they make the playoff (which helps us tremendously), instead focusing on being jealous of where they are today. I want the SEC team to kick ass in every non-conference game they play in. Why - because the better bowl they attend the bigger the shared pot grows and the more money that comes back to us to continue to grow.

If those kids riding the pine at Bama we're starting for an ACC school, the better chance they have of improving their conference as a whole. The better another conference gets, the less total dollars the SEC teams share.

You make some good points about the financial side. Although I disagree with some of the other stuff, i respect that you have a solid opinion.

BB30
08-10-2018, 08:59 AM
You make some good points about the financial side. Although I disagree with some of the other stuff, i respect that you have a solid opinion.

Bama is literally the only team that is heads and tails above the others. It does look like UGA is going to make that transition as well. Literally every other team has had up and down seasons and I suspect Bama will go back to being a team that will still compete for championships but not at the level they currently have been once Saban is gone. LSU has not been very good and they have as many if not more built in advantages as Bama. There is still a bunch of parody in the NCAA.

It seems like every thread you start you are asking/ stating that things aren't "fair". Why? Clemson has been extremely competitive and they historically haven't been a blue blood. Oregon had a run and they haven't always been a perennial power. It is possible for teams like state to make a jump. So I don't really see an issue with the way things are. It is just part of it. We aren't a blue blood but that doesn't mean we can't be competitive.

Again, it isn't the NCAA's job to make sure Mississippi State has a shot at a national title. And no organization owes "us" anything. Just enjoy the good years and get over the fact that Bama is going to get more blue chips than we are and they probably always will because as of now they are the more attractive option. Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe playing in front of 100,000 people and using facilities that are top 3 in the country might play a role in a kid wanting to transfer/sign there?

Token Bammer
08-10-2018, 10:48 AM

This....

Bama is literally the only team that is heads and tails above the others. It does look like UGA is going to make that transition as well. Literally every other team has had up and down seasons and I suspect Bama will go back to being a team that will still compete for championships but not at the level they currently have been once Saban is gone. LSU has not been very good and they have as many if not more built in advantages as Bama. There is still a bunch of parody in the NCAA.

It seems like every thread you start you are asking/ stating that things aren't "fair". Why? Clemson has been extremely competitive and they historically haven't been a blue blood. Oregon had a run and they haven't always been a perennial power. It is possible for teams like state to make a jump. So I don't really see an issue with the way things are. It is just part of it. We aren't a blue blood but that doesn't mean we can't be competitive.

Again, it isn't the NCAA's job to make sure Mississippi State has a shot at a national title. And no organization owes "us" anything. Just enjoy the good years and get over the fact that Bama is going to get more blue chips than we are and they probably always will because as of now they are the more attractive option. Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe playing in front of 100,000 people and using facilities that are top 3 in the country might play a role in a kid wanting to transfer/sign there?

And this.

Or, let's just socialize college football. That'll be fun.

Ezsoil
08-10-2018, 10:51 AM

I believe he got a job at a Mercedes dealership.....owned by..........guess who

TUSK
08-10-2018, 01:35 PM

"If you have facts about a violation, email compliance@Illuminati.REC. If not, please don't slander the young men."

RocketDawg
08-10-2018, 03:34 PM
I'd like to see 5-6 12 team conferences and let that be it for the big boys. MSU included in that group. Self-regulating would be good for college baseball because it would do away with the 11.7 rule.

It wouldn't do away with Title IX though, which I suspect has some input to the 11.7 limitation.

RocketDawg
08-10-2018, 03:35 PM

He's the new general manager. **

RocketDawg
08-10-2018, 03:42 PM

All that is true. I don't mind Alabama being dominantly good, but living here with all the smug attitudes of the sidewalk fans that have never been on campus is a little irritating. I'm sure for those that live in Mississippi there are some of those for Ole Miss ... in fact, I know some are there ... relatives by marriage.

Percho
08-10-2018, 03:47 PM

Just a short question. Do you believe Saban (God) could win a NC at Mississippi State University?

Would MSU have to buy players in order to win with him?

Sorry, 2 short questions.

Percho
08-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Does Alabama / their boosters, pay players to come to tideland?

Percho
08-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Logan Young

The exception or the rule?

RocketDawg
08-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Just a short question. Do you believe Saban (God) could win a NC at Mississippi State University?

Would MSU have to buy players in order to win with him?

Sorry, 2 short questions.

It would be a lot more difficult at MSU at the very least, because we are a much smaller school and always have been and not nearly as well-known nationwide. I don't think they need to pay players to basically get who they want.

LilSebastian
08-10-2018, 07:02 PM
It's called Capitalism.

Except the odds are way better in football than the actual economy.

TUSK
08-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Except the odds are way better in football than the actual economy.

Nice 36th post +1! You should considering looking in to the Poli Board.

I'll be watching you...