PDA

View Full Version : I heard on Radio that SDS projecting us to be in the Music City Bowl

Jack Lambert
08-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Humm!

Bdawg
08-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Opinions are like..... everybody has one.

Johnson85
08-07-2018, 09:16 AM
SEC bowl projections are stupid for all the bowls on the same tier. I mean, you can use where people have been recently to help figure things out (like presumably we're not going to the Gator Bowl again this year) and also geographic location (like they're probably not going to send Florida to Texas for a bowl game if there is a closer equivalent bowl game they haven't been to lately), but otherwise, you're just predicting that somebody falls between 4th and 9th in the SEC (assuming two playoff teams).

Pit Bull
08-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Probably finish with a similar record as Florida, except we beat the tar out of them and the Outback Bowl snubs us again in favor of the Gatahs! That would be so Outback Bowl-Like.

FISHDAWG
08-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Probably finish with a similar record as Florida, except we beat the tar out of them and the Outback Bowl snubs us again in favor of the Gatahs! That would be so Outback Bowl-Like.

it is the only way Mollins will ever get into the Out Back Bowl

Turfdawg67
08-07-2018, 05:42 PM
Can we have a separate thread for SDS posts? Yes, they don't like us... who gives a 17. I saw somewhere else that we are Sugar Bowl bound.

TrapGame
08-07-2018, 05:52 PM
SDS = Stupid Dumb Shit.

Some of their articles can be level headed but then it's mostly crap like this.

Goldendawg
08-07-2018, 05:54 PM
MCB would be a big disappointment after an under-achieving 2019 season. Last bowl I went to there (forget the year, but we won), was very cold, windy, and terrible seats with 1000's of empty seats everywhere (we moved). If we don't go someplace warm, inside, on NYD or playoffs the year was a missed opportunity and a dud. PS: I don't read SDS or care what they think. Hail State!

Quaoarsking
08-07-2018, 06:08 PM
It depends -- if we're 9-3 and facing a ranked 9-3 Michigan (possible with the current SEC tie in structure), that could be fun.

Bothrops
08-07-2018, 07:44 PM
SDS is the worst

RocketDawg
08-07-2018, 09:03 PM
MCB would be a big disappointment after an under-achieving 2019 season. Last bowl I went to there (forget the year, but we won), was very cold, windy, and terrible seats with 1000's of empty seats everywhere (we moved). If we don't go someplace warm, inside, on NYD or playoffs the year was a missed opportunity and a dud. PS: I don't read SDS or care what they think. Hail State!

Might've been the same one I went to ... played Wake Forest. It was quite cold but I don't remember the wind. I remember I paid premium prices for club level seats and was inside the goal line. Not a good deal at all.

Johnson85
08-08-2018, 10:19 AM

We could end up in the MCB as the fourth best team in the conference, right? Two to playoff or big six, then one to citrus bowl, then outback/music city/gator/belk/liberty/texas are all on the same tier, right? Don't get me wrong, I would be somewhat disappointed with the MCB, but if it's Bama/UGA, then Auburn then us, that's not a big underachievement depending on how well Auburn handles its OL changeover.