PDA

View Full Version : I've been watching this shit for.....

Big Daddy Dawg
10-12-2013, 10:16 PM
35 of my 48 years, we are playing to our opponents! Y'all need to chill the heck out! We are better now than we were this time last year, and will play much better from here on out! Jeez!

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 10:20 PM
35 of my 48 years, we are playing to our opponents! Y'all need to chill the heck out! We are better now than we were this time last year, and will play much better from here on out! Jeez!

Spare me the "we are playing to our opponents" shit. If we had had control of the game the entire game, it would be different...but we didn't. They had multiple chances to beat us, and that is embarrassing. This isn't the sunshine zone.

Big Daddy Dawg
10-12-2013, 10:33 PM
You call it like you see it, I call it like it is! We should have ran away with this game in the first half, but there was another team out there playing WAY above their heads!
I respect your opinion on this game, but I've seen this go the other way too many times!
Coach be damned!

starkvegasdawg
10-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Troy and Alcorn disagree.

Coach 57
10-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Cadaver you need to calm down for goodness sakes. This team actually has a good OL that were very physical. Plus we were their toughest opponent all year. It was their Super Bowl game. We did play down and didn't expect them to come out and pop us in the mouth.

blacklistedbully
10-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Looks like somebody took a right when he should have took a left on his way to GenesPage.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Cadaver you need to calm down for goodness sakes. This team actually has a good OL that were very physical. Plus we were their toughest opponent all year. It was their Super Bowl game. We did play down and didn't expect them to come out and pop us in the mouth.

Why does everybody act like I'm jumping around my house ripping my shirt off? I'm just typing on a keyboard. I'm actually pretty calm because we won...I'm just saying what I feel about the team, the coach, and the games not calling for anyone to get fired yet or anything. Just simply commenting on the crappy play from tonigt.

I just don't need any of these sunshine pumpers telling us that we should all be high fiving and singing Mullen's praises.

blacklistedbully
10-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Cadaver, you"re right on! We were shitty tonight, period. BG may be a good team, but they are a good MAC team. Any decent SEC team should have owned them in the trenches. If their WR doesn't drop a ball right in his hands, we are probably looking at a loss.

We are not playing like a good football team right now.

Will James
10-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Why does everybody act like I'm jumping around my house ripping my shirt off? I'm just typing on a keyboard.

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyL2I0L2FuaW1hdGVkcmFtLjViODMyLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/3414fbe3/725/animated-rampage.gif

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 10:59 PM
http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyL2I0L2FuaW1hdGVkcmFtLjViODMyLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/3414fbe3/725/animated-rampage.gif

Never thought I would see the day where I gave you rep points....but today is the day.

I seen it dawg
10-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Hahahahaha that's outstanding

Big Daddy Dawg
10-12-2013, 11:03 PM
I never said high five nothing! I did not jump for joy after we left 3 seconds on the clock for them to have one final play!
All I was saying is that in years past we lose this game!
We are closer than I ever remember, and it is truly frustrating to hear all this negative SHIT!
Hey! We all see it different, why is ole missy playin A&M as tight as they are?

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 11:04 PM
I never said high five nothing! I did not jump for joy after we left 3 seconds on the clock for them to have one final play!
We are closer than I ever remember, and it is truly frustrating to hear all this negative SHIT!

Because they're better than us, and have a better coach

DownwardDawg
10-12-2013, 11:05 PM

That was outstanding. Well done.

blacklistedbully
10-12-2013, 11:06 PM
You're tired of this "negative shit" from fans, but we're not entitled to be tired of this "negative shit" from our team?

ScoobaDawg
10-12-2013, 11:08 PM

What have you been drinking/smoking tonight... We are better now at 3-3 than we were at 6-0 last season? Bull...we just won a game with Bowling Green by 1 FREAKING POINT and didnt score in the 2nd half for the 3rd game of the season.
Any decent coach worth his shit can figure Us out and shut us down because we don't adjust. We arent playing to our opponents thats such a horrible excuse and a LOSERS MENTALITY.

ScoobaDawg
10-12-2013, 11:14 PM

We are close to what? Losing to a MAC team?
We aren't close to beating any team that matters.
You want to know know why a girls high school basketball coach is about to beat A&M possibly?? because they are better at recruiting and coaching than we are.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 11:15 PM
We are close to what? Losing to a MAC team?
We aren't close to beating any team that matters.
You want to know know why a girls high school basketball coach is about to beat A&M possibly?? because they are better at recruiting and coaching than we are.

Bingo

maroonmania
10-12-2013, 11:17 PM
We are not playing like a good football team right now.

We are not playing like a good football team because right now we are NOT a good football team. We are an average team at best and we are not even average in the league we play in. We have some pieces to work with but we have a lot of holes as well. We are weak in the secondary, we have no FG kicker and we have trouble running the ball consistently. I'm concerned at this point that we are CONTINUALLY getting outplayed in the 2nd half of games and our offense seems to disappear in the second half. MANY things will have to improve for us to have a realistic chance to get to 6 wins this year.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 11:19 PM
We are not playing like a good football team because right now we are NOT a good football team. We are an average team at best and we are not even average in the league we play in. We have some pieces to work with but we have a lot of holes as well. We are weak in the secondary, we have no FG kicker and we have trouble running the ball consistently. I'm concerned at this point that we are CONTINUALLY getting outplayed in the 2nd half of games. MANY things will have to improve for us to have a realistic chance to get to 6 wins this year.

Good post, I agree.

And it will take a miracle to win 6

ScoobaDawg
10-12-2013, 11:20 PM
and i don't want to hear shit about Mississippi losing if johnny manziel finishes this off. the Bears are playing better football than us and being more competitive against SEC teams
than Mullen ever has.

If we somehow sneak out 6 wins many will be happy and rejoice, especially if that includes a egg bowl win but we are seeing so much more than Mullen can't elevate himself here...

Big Daddy Dawg
10-12-2013, 11:42 PM
I give, I don't feel as if I am accepting "the loser mentality", nor do I think I am a sunshine pumper! You are absolutely entitled to your opinion!!
Tell you how I feel about it, I don't think we lose to uk, usc, ark, or um!
I also think we stand a pretty good chance against a&m!
Call me what you will, I just see things a lot different than you guys.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 11:44 PM
I give, I don't feel as if I am accepting "the loser mentality", nor do I think I am a sunshine pumper! You are absolutely entitled to your opinion!!

I call you a delusional sunshine pumper if you think we win 4-5 more games. Sorry.

Coach 57
10-12-2013, 11:47 PM
My thing is this. No matter what even the elite teams like Bama have 1 game where they are off. I remember 2011 when La Tech came calling, then Troy last year. This was our game to crap the bed, we did but we won.

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2013, 11:48 PM
and i don't want to hear shit about Mississippi losing if johnny manziel finishes this off. the Bears are playing better football than us and being more competitive against SEC teams
than Mullen ever has.

If we somehow sneak out 6 wins many will be happy and rejoice, especially if that includes a egg bowl win but we are seeing so much more than Mullen can't elevate himself here...

We were more competitive against Auburn

cheewgumm
10-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Southern Miss
UAB
South Alabama
Tenn Martin
Kentucky
Vanderbilt

Liberty Bowl and great recruiting. Quit your bitching and know your role.

We are not playing like a good football team because right now we are NOT a good football team. We are an average team at best and we are not even average in the league we play in. We have some pieces to work with but we have a lot of holes as well. We are weak in the secondary, we have no FG kicker and we have trouble running the ball consistently. I'm concerned at this point that we are CONTINUALLY getting outplayed in the 2nd half of games and our offense seems to disappear in the second half. MANY things will have to improve for us to have a realistic chance to get to 6 wins this year.

cheewgumm
10-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Wait, wait...I hate to reply to my own thread, but there is something wrong wiht this schedule. I knew something was up. WHERE IS OUR SWAC TEAM?!?!? WTF STRICKLIN?!!?!?

Southern Miss
UAB
South Alabama
Tenn Martin
Kentucky
Vanderbilt

Liberty Bowl and great recruiting. Quit your bitching and know your role.

Big Daddy Dawg
10-13-2013, 12:20 AM
That's cool, I cannot argue with you!
I felt like we would have trouble tonight and we did, not because they were a better team, but because they are that type of team that always makes us look bad!
I won't submit though, I will support my teams shitty coach and his shitty staff an all of our shitty players, and when we win a game no matter who it is or how close, I refuse to pick apart their shitty performance (except the kicker)!
And when we are on the verge of signing a really good recruit, I won't even think about telling him how shitty he will be "if" he signs with state!
I'm sure this qualifies me as a sunshine pumper, I just don't care any more!
I'm not complacent, I just don't see it like you do!

Behrdawg
10-13-2013, 12:36 AM
It's year 5. Mullen is 1-19 against ranked opponents, no signature win, a NYD bowl win against a shitty Michigan team, and we struggled like hell to beat Bowling Green- oh, and a dumb ass high school girls basketball coach is whipping his ass in recruiting.

Need I say more?

ShotgunDawg
10-13-2013, 12:41 AM
It's year 5. Mullen is 1-19 against ranked opponents, no signature win, a NYD bowl win against a shitty Michigan team, and we struggled like hell to beat Bowling Green- oh, and a dumb ass high school girls basketball coach is whipping his ass in recruiting.

Need I say more?

Now, OM's commitment list could get better between now and signing day, but have you looked at their commitment list right now? I don't think it would be rated better than ours if guys were rated correctly. i.e. OM has guys that are rated 4 stars, but didn't make the MS/AL all star game and aren't ranked as one of the top 10 players in MS.

preachermatt83
10-13-2013, 12:50 AM

what in the world makes you think we beat usc? Mullen, in 5 years, has yet to beat a really good football team. USC may be a bit overrated but they are still a top 15 team and mullen CANNOT beat a top 15 team.

Todd4State
10-13-2013, 12:57 AM
Wait, wait...I hate to reply to my own thread, but there is something wrong wiht this schedule. I knew something was up. WHERE IS OUR SWAC TEAM?!?!? WTF STRICKLIN?!!?!?

I know you are being sarcastic, but in case anyone is wondering.... we're still waiting on Valley to get their shit together and have enough scholarship players to not penalize us. So, we are playing UT-Martin who is coached by a guy with MSU ties.

Todd4State
10-13-2013, 12:59 AM
Now, OM's commitment list could get better between now and signing day, but have you looked at their commitment list right now? I don't think it would be rated better than ours if guys were rated correctly. i.e. OM has guys that are rated 4 stars, but didn't make the MS/AL all star game and aren't ranked as one of the top 10 players in MS.

I know it's scout and they are a joke- but they have Jesse Jackson and Aeries Williams rated as three star guys and they both should be four star guys. Staley should be a four star guy as well.

Dawgface
10-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Why does everybody act like I'm jumping around my house ripping my shirt off? I'm just typing on a keyboard. I'm actually pretty calm because we won...I'm just saying what I feel about the team, the coach, and the games not calling for anyone to get fired yet or anything. Just simply commenting on the crappy play from tonigt.

I just don't need any of these sunshine pumpers telling us that we should all be high fiving and singing Mullen's praises.

Agree 100%.