PDA

View Full Version : Good Shortened Video of last Year's LSU Game . 29 Minutes , All the Plays

Bully13
08-03-2018, 05:01 PM
We Whooped Dat Ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OObQ3HUp6P8

TaleofTwoDogs
08-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Sweet.................not quite 2014 but right up there. 30 point margin the highest ever against LSU.

Turfdawg67
08-04-2018, 12:36 AM
I've watched this video a few times, not just tonight, and here are a few thoughts...

- Key did not live in our backfield as a few posters said he would. Our OL played great!
- Williams has great vision and made the most of almost every run.
- Bryant had a good game and will be missed. But we'll be fine.
- Fitz had a great game and made very good decisions. All his deep balls that were incomplete were only missed by a yard or two. And our WRs had separation!
- Our QBs ran the ball "up the middle" a whopping 3 times. One for a TD, one for a first down and a 3 yd gain from the LSU 5 yard line. The RBs may have run it up the middle a couple more times at the most.
- I know everybody wants to RTGDFB, but we threw it a lot... and all over the field... and mostly successfully.
- Fitz' two TD throws were things of beauty, both off fake runs.
- Great game plan by Dom Merlen. Very balanced.
- Only one dropped pass on a bang bang play.
- Our D played exceptionally well, but LSU had a TD called back on a penalty and their WRs dropped two easy deep passes.
- LSU's best play of the night was the shuffle pass that we finally stopped for minimal gain.
- 3 for 3 on field goals was a huge sigh of relief early in the season after 2016's debacle.

Hell, after watching that again, I still think we can beat UGA the next week!!