PDA

View Full Version : Mullen makes Deadspin

lefty96
08-03-2018, 10:17 AM
https://*******/2LS302b

Jack Lambert
08-03-2018, 10:24 AM
If Toney legally owns the gun and he has obeyed campus rules on fire arms on the campus, what's the big deal? Maybe this needs to be on the political board.

lefty96
08-03-2018, 10:28 AM
I don't care where it goes, I just find it entertaining all the fun Mullen is inheriting.

Jack Lambert
08-03-2018, 10:34 AM
I don't care where it goes, I just find it entertaining all the fun Mullen is inheriting.

I totally agree. I am enjoying the shit storm he inherited. I just think this is a 2nd commandment argument and this is what this will turn into. If we could keep it to making fun of and laughing at Mullen that would be great.

lefty96
08-03-2018, 10:37 AM
I totally agree. I am enjoying the shit storm he inherited. I just think this is a 2nd commandment argument and this is what this will turn into. If we could keep it to making fun of and laughing at Mullen that would be great.

It'll be that if someone tries to make it that - it wasn't my intent. The story is about Mullen having to tap dance around a dude driving down the road with a loaded AR on his back seat for "protection" - I'm a gun guy and as a gun guy, even I admit that's a bit crazy. So please, don't argue your 2nd amendment crap here. Let's just laugh.

BrunswickDawg
08-03-2018, 10:49 AM

2nd commandment? "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain"

BulldogDX55
08-03-2018, 10:49 AM
It'll be that if someone tries to make it that - it wasn't my intent. The story is about Mullen having to tap dance around a dude driving down the road with a loaded AR on his back seat for "protection" - I'm a gun guy and as a gun guy, even I admit that's a bit crazy. So please, don't argue your 2nd amendment crap here. Let's just laugh.

Left winger checking in.

I agree with the terms of just laughing at Mullen and leaving politics out altogether.

Proceed with the mockery.

Bully13
08-03-2018, 10:56 AM
What does it say about the crowd you hang with if you feel compelled to ride around with a loaded AR-15 to protect you from those out to get you?

And also, was Mullen asked if this "ban" included air rifles?

Duckdog
08-03-2018, 10:59 AM

Thats the thing it doesn't matter if you think its a bit crazy. HA HA HA

Dawg61
08-03-2018, 11:01 AM
AR-15s are the new plastic straws now since straws are a thing of the past. Drink your drinks with AR-15s.

Dawg61
08-03-2018, 11:03 AM

Yup God wrote the 2nd commandment about guns. He's a real forward thinker. Shoulda written the commandments on an iPad though.

In the Bible story of Moses and the Ten Commandments, the moral laws of God are solidified into ten great mandates. ... God gave these laws to Moses and the people on Mount Sinai. They were written by God's own finger on tablets of stone.

lefty96
08-03-2018, 11:04 AM
What does it say about the crowd you hang with if you feel compelled to ride around with a loaded AR-15 to protect you from those out to get you?

That, to me, is the best part. Like how do you arrive at that spot? Heading out for a taco bell run. . . best grab my AR!

Jack Lambert
08-03-2018, 11:17 AM

I know I typed amendment. Must have been god taking over my key board.:)

1bigdawg
08-03-2018, 11:25 AM
Back to the point: Mullen has a "no guns" policy, whether it is legal for the players to carry guns or not. Several players understood that fact. Now, a player is caught with a loaded rifle in his car and Mullen says that is ok within the "no guns" policy.

Gun or no gun, the point is that Mullen is being a hypocrite.

TrapGame
08-03-2018, 11:28 AM
I love that Mullen has entered into a shit house. I enjoy the schadenfreude.

Jack Lambert
08-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Back to the point: Mullen has a "no guns" policy, whether it is legal for the players to carry guns or not. Several players understood that fact. Now, a player is caught with a loaded rifle in his car and Mullen says that is ok within the "no guns" policy.

Gun or no gun, the point is that Mullen is being a hypocrite.

That's making me chuckle as well.

Bully13
08-03-2018, 12:15 PM
The player is getting some love and spin from Mullen due to him being a starter and valuable member of the team. After further research, it seems that the feud between FL football players and this bookie and his entourage is still on going. Hmmm, college football players having shootouts with bookies. Nothing to see here I guess.

Quaoarsking
08-03-2018, 12:20 PM

Props on using the Jewish/Catholic ordering over the Protestant one.

thf24
08-03-2018, 12:23 PM

To me it says that you and your crowd are idiots if your honest desire is to protect yourself. A small caliber rifle purely for defense in the confined space of a car is about the worst option you can pick.

msbulldog
08-03-2018, 12:34 PM

You beat me to it.

lefty96
08-03-2018, 12:37 PM
A small caliber rifle purely for defense in the confined space of a car is about the worst option you can pick.

But it looks totes legit sitting back there. . .

BrunswickDawg
08-03-2018, 12:53 PM

My RCIA class paid off! Converting from Methodist to Catholic was an eye opening experience.

Dawgology
08-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Muck Fullen! Hahahah

Bully13
08-03-2018, 05:05 PM
Muck Fullen! Hahahah

And That's a Big Big Plus.

RocketDawg
08-03-2018, 10:21 PM

I didn't know there was a difference. Not surprised though.

starkvegasdawg
08-04-2018, 08:48 AM
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.

hobiedawg
08-05-2018, 07:14 AM

I?m sure Mullen did, several times, after he received that news.