PDA

View Full Version : Fitz just tweeted he's not getting the blonde Mohawk

starkvegasdawg
08-02-2018, 10:38 PM
Says the issue is dead and to get over it.

Dick move, Fitz.

msstate7
08-02-2018, 10:43 PM
Really disappointed in fitz. He made the bet

Little thing, but deals like this is why dak will always be more loved. Dak would certainly follow through.

stalkingpoon
08-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Really disappointed in fitz. He made the bet.

Yep. Don?t talk the talk if you can?t walk the walk. Really disappointed in him.

msstate7
08-02-2018, 10:48 PM
If state beats Florida this year, I'll give $25,000 to ED. I really won't... just like to say I'll do things to look cool like fitz

JoseBrown
08-02-2018, 10:59 PM
Really disappointed in fitz. He made the bet

Little thing, but deals like this is why dak will always be more loved. Dak would certainly follow through.

No, Dak wouldn't have offered to get a Mohawk in the first place. Methinks, Dak ain't making bets his ass can't/won't afford...

preachermatt83
08-02-2018, 11:01 PM
This shows me exactly the character of Fitz and why he will never be Dak. I don't care if he gets a Mohawk or not but to commit to do something and then back out is classless imo.

BeardoMSU
08-02-2018, 11:06 PM
He's an awful person. He's the most immature player to ever strap on a uniform. He's a disgrace to MSU. Damn him for not cutting off all his hair after an in the moment twitter post! We're all ****ed! 3-9 here we come.***

mstatefan91
08-02-2018, 11:06 PM
I’ve seen it all now. Grown men on a sports forum upset that a college student didn’t change his hair. You’ll all be singing his praises within a month. It’s just funny. Get over it guys. Who gives a shit? The baseball team certainly doesn’t.

BeardoMSU
08-02-2018, 11:07 PM
I’ve seen it all now. Grown men...

Lol, I wouldn't be so sure...

mstatefan91
08-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Lol, I wouldn't be so sure...

Truth

BeardoMSU
08-02-2018, 11:13 PM
This shows me exactly the character of Fitz

This is a hilarious statement considering some of the characters you've defended, lauded, and carried water for in the past on this board...

mstatefan91
08-02-2018, 11:18 PM
This is a hilarious statement considering some of the characters you've defended, lauded, and carried water for in the past on this board...

Don’t feed him

the_real_MSU_is_us
08-02-2018, 11:20 PM
Do I wish he got the mohawk? Of course, it would look ridiculous and I'd enjoy the laugh. Do I wish he didn't make the bet at all if he wouldn't follow though? Or course. Does this matter in any way? Hell no. For all we know his GF told him she wouldn't go in public with him if he got the haircut. It was a stupid bet he should never have made and he clearly has wished it would go away for a while now. We all like guys who stick to their work 100% but this is the dumbest issue to take issue with. I bet every single person in this thread has made plural promises they backed out of later

preachermatt83
08-02-2018, 11:21 PM
I guess I'm just old fashioned enough to believe that when you tell a man(or in this case the whole world) that you are going to do something, then come hell or high water then you do it. I don't care what uniform he wears, I'm disappointed in anyone who is not a man of their word. Period

BeardoMSU
08-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Don’t feed him

We need warning signs on every thread**

https://img.memecdn.com/please-dont-feed-the-trolls_fb_574238.jpg

Bdawg
08-02-2018, 11:24 PM
This shows me exactly the character of Fitz and why he will never be Dak. I don't care if he gets a Mohawk or not but to commit to do something and then back out is classless imo.

Come on preach. You going to test a mans character on an off the cuff statement and call it classless? Little harsh huh? Now I do think it's a bit of a crappy move on his part to go make a friendly wager of sorts to motivate fellow student athletes and not back it up. He should get the hawk!!

msstate7
08-02-2018, 11:24 PM
I?ve seen it all now. Grown men on a sports forum upset that a college student didn?t change his hair. You?ll all be singing his praises within a month. It?s just funny. Get over it guys. Who gives a shit? The baseball team certainly doesn?t.

I'm a huge fitz guy. Brunswick and I have pretty much led the fitz fan club. I still love fitz, but this was a garbage move. Fitz is the face of our football team, and pretty much our athletic program... he should honor his bet. When tv would've asked him about it, it would've given our baseball team good pub when more people are actually watching.

mstatefan91
08-02-2018, 11:25 PM
I have made commitments and backed out of them. This is not even on the level. In the words of Elsa, let it go

BeardoMSU
08-02-2018, 11:26 PM
Fitz is the face of our football team, and pretty much our athletic program...

Yep, and it would look embarrassing as hell if he had to accept the Heisman with a damn blonde mohawk.**

msstate7
08-02-2018, 11:27 PM
I have made commitments and backed out of them. This is not even on the level. In the words of Elsa, let it go

Thats why you give him an out. I've never made a bet and not followed through. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

BeardoMSU
08-02-2018, 11:27 PM
In the words of Elsa, let it go

I think you mean Dr. Henry Jones Sr., lol. Elsa got what she deserved.

mstatefan91
08-02-2018, 11:28 PM
I'm a huge fitz guy. Brunswick and I have pretty much led the fitz fan club. I still love fitz, but this was a garbage move. Fitz is the face of our football team, and pretty much our athletic program... he should honor his bet. When tv would've asked him about it, it would've given our baseball team good pub when more people are actually watching.
I agree he should have honored it but he made the bet without checking with his girl. He screwed up. Life goes on. It would have been hilarious but we are a month away from football now and he doesn’t want it when he interviews with the media and is plastered all over national tv. I get it. It would mean less now anyway and that’s where he is coming from. Baseball ended a month and a half ago. I gave up on him doing it a month ago. Let it go and let’s get behind the guy instead of bickering over his hair.

mstatefan91
08-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Thats why you give him an out. I've never made a bet and not followed through. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

No not a bet. I don’t bet except on here every once in a while cause it doesn’t mean anything. Situations and circumstances change. It’s ok

msstate7
08-02-2018, 11:30 PM
I agree he should have honored it but he made the bet without checking with his girl. He screwed up. Life goes on. It would have been hilarious but we are a month away from football now and he doesn’t want it when he interviews with the media and is plastered all over national tv. I get it. It would mean less now anyway and that’s where he is coming from. Baseball ended a month and a half ago. I gave up on him doing it a month ago. Let it go and let’s get behind the guy instead of bickering over his hair.

You really think any of us are not getting behind the kid? All of us are pulling for him... Mohawk or head full of hair

mstatefan91
08-02-2018, 11:32 PM
You really think any of us are not getting behind the kid? All of us are pulling for him... Mohawk or head full of hair

Good. That’s all that matters. Guess some of the earlier comments bothered me.

preachermatt83
08-02-2018, 11:33 PM

Lots of truth right here

Todd4State
08-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Fitz will never be Dak because he won't get a mohawk (that his pageant girlfriend is probably making him not follow through on) and it's a "bad look" for him? Come on.

This totally wreaks of his girlfriend meddling here. But he can't say that on Twitter. So he has to pick the lesser of the two evils here and just catch flack from the baseball team.....while he's still dating his pageant show girlfriend. And they and y'all aren't.

So, I think he's making a good call here.

Cooterpoot
08-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Skinny jeans...I blame them for making men pusseez these days.

BeardoMSU
08-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Skinny jeans...I blame them for making men pusseez these days.

Yeah, wearing bell-bottoms (while listening to Three Dog Night) was sooooo much more masculine**

BeardoMSU
08-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Fitz will never be Dak because he won't get a mohawk (that his pageant girlfriend is probably making him not follow through on) and it's a "bad look" for him? Come on.

This totally wreaks of his girlfriend meddling here. But he can't say that on Twitter. So he has to pick the lesser of the two evils here and just catch flack from the baseball team.....while he's still dating his pageant show girlfriend. And they and y'all aren't.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Todd4State again.

Cooterpoot
08-03-2018, 12:10 AM
Yeah, wearing bell-bottoms (while listening to Three Dog Night) was sooooo much more masculine**

They weren’t 17ing denim panty hose for God’s sake.

mstatefan91
08-03-2018, 12:11 AM

And nobody will remember midway through football season

preachermatt83
08-03-2018, 12:16 AM

Even worse. You gotta tell the woman how it's gonna be. Lol

Dawg61
08-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Fitz trolling. He's gonna break out the mohawk vs Mullen when none of y'all are expecting it. Till I just ruined the surprise. Damn it. Oh yea and eat it everyone giving a college senior hell cause he's not getting a mohawk after y'all acted like babies about it. Good for Fitz.

BuckyIsAB****
08-03-2018, 12:40 AM

Fitz is tough as nails and loves MSU. He will leave everything he has on the field each and every game. I get it, kinda but Im not mad at him. Maybe his girl didnt want him to

TUSK
08-03-2018, 01:58 AM
He's an awful person. He's the most immature player to ever strap on a uniform. He's a disgrace to MSU. Damn him for not cutting off all his hair after an in the moment twitter post! We're all ****ed! 3-9 here we come.***

Jeesh, and he had Hurts' Notes and errthing....

https://www.facebook.com/ESPN/videos/2001865756526837/

TUSK
08-03-2018, 02:02 AM
Fitz trolling. He's gonna break out the mohawk vs Mullen when none of y'all are expecting it. Till I just ruined the surprise. Damn it. Oh yea and eat it everyone giving a college senior hell cause he's not getting a mohawk after y'all acted like babies about it. Good for Fitz.

Fitz and you are both 18-22 years old, right? I can appreciate that... It's just a newer way of thinkin.....

sandwolf
08-03-2018, 02:54 AM
This shows me exactly the character of Fitz

Wow.....it terrifies me that there are people out there that allow you to minster to them.

dawgday166
08-03-2018, 04:49 AM
I agree he should have honored it but he made the bet without checking with his girl. He screwed up. Life goes on. It would have been hilarious but we are a month away from football now and he doesn?t want it when he interviews with the media and is plastered all over national tv. I get it. It would mean less now anyway and that?s where he is coming from. Baseball ended a month and a half ago. I gave up on him doing it a month ago. Let it go and let?s get behind the guy instead of bickering over his hair.

I'm thinking same thing. He's the face of MSU for the next several months at the least. I'm also thinking Moorhead may have made that point to him.

dawgday166
08-03-2018, 04:53 AM
Wow.....it terrifies me that there are people out there that allow you to minster to them.

Scary ain't it! **

Ari Gold
08-03-2018, 05:27 AM
Holy ****ing shit ..
we are about to kick off camp today and this is a thread and did I just read tells a lot of Fitz character???

Political Hack
08-03-2018, 01:18 PM
A guy solidly in the heisman race doesn't need to change his appearance. Period. It's a PR decision and one he was probably advised on. Some of y'all will make a mountain out of a molehill in the name of "honor and integrity" despite the dumbassedness (yeah, that's my word of the day) of said molehill.

I can promise you I did a lot of stuff dumber than making an ill advised twitter post when I was in college.