PDA

View Full Version : Fall camp

Prentis
08-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Does it start today, if so what time?

Ifyouonlyknew
08-02-2018, 11:01 AM
They report today 1st practice tomorrow at 6pm.

Jack Lambert
08-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Will Fitz be going full speed or do they bubble wrap him?

Ifyouonlyknew
08-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Will Fitz be going full speed or do they bubble wrap him?

Should be full go

the_real_MSU_is_us
08-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Has Fitz been able to do leg exercises? I wondered the other day if his strength would be at 100% come gameday, even if his speed and ability to cut is

msstate7
08-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Wonder if there will be psychological barrier to overcome for fitz running the ball

BrunswickDawg
08-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Has Fitz been able to do leg exercises? I wondered the other day if his strength would be at 100% come gameday, even if his speed and ability to cut is

Fitz has been doing leg work since something like 6 weeks after surgery. It has been stated numerous times that if the Spring game had been a real game he could have played. He's gone to multiple QB camps this summer and not been limited.

People need to get it out of their head that Fitz will be limited because of the injury. He's been saying all summer he is 100%.

mstatefan91
08-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Wonder if there will be psychological barrier to overcome for fitz running the ball

If it was anybody but Fitz, I would wonder... but I don't wonder about Fitz.. he ain't scared.

BrunswickDawg
08-02-2018, 12:27 PM
If it was anybody but Fitz, I would wonder... but I don't wonder about Fitz.. he ain't scared.

Yeah, the guy wrapped a broken arm in bubble wrap and duck tape and kept playing in middle school. He ain't skeered.

Todd4State
08-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Fitz has been doing leg work since something like 6 weeks after surgery. It has been stated numerous times that if the Spring game had been a real game he could have played. He's gone to multiple QB camps this summer and not been limited.

People need to get it out of their head that Fitz will be limited because of the injury. He's been saying all summer he is 100%.

THANK YOU!

This isn't 1980's MSU with David Fair.

Fitz has been showing Andrew Briener the video of the injury and laughing about it because Briener doesn't want to see it. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he runs on the field for the first snap of the year with bubble wrap around his ankle as a joke.

Todd4State
08-02-2018, 05:46 PM

I think it will be opposite. I think he will be extra motivated to prove to people that he is back and better than ever.