PDA

View Full Version : **** you, Dan.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 09:27 PM
This is horseshit.

State82
10-12-2013, 09:28 PM
One of the dumbest moves I have ever witnessed in coaching. This is what we get for 2.3 mil?

I seen it dawg
10-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Oh buts it's just fans melting down if we call for his head. He is fn stains 2.0. Apathetic as shit and a shitty HC. Good asst bad head guy.

I seen it dawg
10-12-2013, 09:32 PM
He has a whole 2 sided play card that I wish he would choke on and all he can call is 3 fn plays. He sucks.

Maroonthirteen
10-12-2013, 09:37 PM
I don't care that we did win by the skin of our teeth.....one of the dumbest decisions in the history of MSU football. And that is quite the accomplishment.

Dannyripms
10-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Bring on HUD!!!!!

Dawgface
10-12-2013, 09:44 PM
I don't know about Hud. But I am sick of this shit. We may not win another game this year.

I seen it dawg
10-12-2013, 09:53 PM
HUD ain't the savior but we can damn sure do better than Dan.

NorCalDawg
10-12-2013, 10:38 PM
I wonder what the conversation between Stricklin and Mullen is like?

SS: Dan, the team looks inconsistent and I'm concerned about making a bowl game this year.
CDM: Yeah, maybe. By the way, the stadium is looking great, Scott! Great job! I can't wait to see it finished.
SS: Thanks, Dan! Can you believe our fans complain about the hot dogs, Hardee's commercials, and say that the cups smell like ass?!
CDM: Maybe, somehow you could get some samples of those smelly cups?
SS: Hmmmm....how can I do that? I know! I'll send out a tweet to the fans asking for them! While I'm at it I'll tell them the hot dogs taste fine, too!
CDM: Great idea, Scott! That's why you're the AD! Keep up the great work!
SS: Thanks, Dan! You, too! Don't forget to wear maroon on Friday!
CDM: Thanks for reminding me, Scott! What would I do without you?
SS: Oh, Dan! HailState!
CDM: HailState!

Dan leaves Scott's office whispering under his breath, "What an idiot."