PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Coach Talk

TXDawg
07-31-2018, 09:37 AM
SEC coaches comment anonymously on the other SEC programs:

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/sec-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2018

Some interesting comments on State, LSU, and UMiss.

TrapGame
07-31-2018, 09:55 AM
"I don?t think you can underestimate the loss of Dan Mullen. The truth of the matter is Dan probably took that program as far as he could take it, and took it where many thought it couldn?t go. That?s a big bar to reach for Joe. It was time for Dan to leave; he knew it, we all knew it. Sometimes it?s just the natural turn. We all see it as coaches."

Let's be honest. Dan took this program as far as his ego would let him. It was time for Dan to go b/c Cohen called his ass out on recruiting, the Country Club and his disregard of late season implosions due to his job search. Mullen realized he couldn't intimidate the "hicks" anymore.

Lance Harbor
07-31-2018, 11:44 AM
Is Cohen calling the Country Club out hearsay or just conjecture?

Let's be honest. Dan took this program as far as his ego would let him. It was time for Dan to go b/c Cohen called his ass out on recruiting, the Country Club and his disregard of late season implosions due to his job search. Mullen realized he couldn't intimidate the "hicks" anymore.

TrapGame
07-31-2018, 11:47 AM
Is Cohen calling the Country Club out hearsay or just conjecture?

Someone, Ari/IYOK/C34, said this happened back in September or October. I believe this was the knock down, drag out fight that they had in Cohen's office.

JoseBrown
07-31-2018, 01:12 PM
Someone, Ari/IYOK/C34, said this happened back in September or October. I believe this was the knock down, drag out fight that they had in Cohen's office.

I hope that was true, because it needed to happen.

biggun
07-31-2018, 03:54 PM

100% rumor, or specifically, Complete BS

TrapGame
07-31-2018, 04:08 PM
100% rumor, or specifically, Complete BS

Not what has been reported on this board by several people who should know. Why do you think Dan ran to Loafers? He pushed Loafers around when he was AD. And there are those that say Keenum told Loafers to go somewhere else. He did. Cohen is not Loafers. He is not a kiss ass, wanna be your buddy. He will be 100% honest about what he thinks.