PDA

View Full Version : MSN Sports Top 20 College NFL prospects.......

Pit Bull
07-30-2018, 04:54 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/college-footballs-20-best-2019-nfl-draft-prospects/ss-BBLeOb9?ocid=spartandhp

….appears they like Drew Lock as the top QB for NFL potential. Noticed BAMA had a couple, Ole Miss had a couple, and LSU had a couple. I figured we might get Sweat or Simmons in, but they are probably not far down the list.

ShotgunDawg
07-30-2018, 08:14 AM
Why would anyone care about MSN's college football coverage?

Tbonewannabe
07-30-2018, 08:26 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/college-footballs-20-best-2019-nfl-draft-prospects/ss-BBLeOb9?ocid=spartandhp

….appears they like Drew Lock as the top QB for NFL potential. Noticed BAMA had a couple, Ole Miss had a couple, and LSU had a couple. I figured we might get Sweat or Simmons in, but they are probably not far down the list.

And Ole Miss almost bought Rashan Gary who is listed in the top 10. I will give Freeze credit, he went after the right guys with the checkbook.

Saltydog
07-30-2018, 09:22 AM
Nt

TaleofTwoDogs
07-30-2018, 10:00 AM

^^This is the correct answer. MSN.com makes The Enquirer tabloid look like the Washington Post.

1bigdawg
07-30-2018, 10:10 AM
I still get mad every time I think about Hevesy convincing Mullen that Raekwon was only an offensive lineman and could not be a defensive star. That made Hevesy the main recruiter for him and eliminated any real chance of getting him on campus.

Also, I remember those guys saying it was all between us and Georgia for Derrick Brown, whose parents went to State.

Our DL is one of the best in the country now. With those guys....

smootness
07-30-2018, 10:30 AM
I still get mad every time I think about Hevesy convincing Mullen that Raekwon was only an offensive lineman and could not be a defensive star. That made Hevesy the main recruiter for him and eliminated any real chance of getting him on campus.

Also, I remember those guys saying it was all between us and Georgia for Derrick Brown, whose parents went to State.

Our DL is one of the best in the country now. With those guys....

We never had a real shot with Brown.

Pit Bull
07-30-2018, 05:19 PM

And why would anyone post about pretending not to care about MSN Sports.....cause they are 17 Stupid!

Pit Bull
07-30-2018, 05:36 PM
^^This is the correct answer. MSN.com makes The Enquirer tabloid look like the Washington Post.

And most ED posters make Jethro Clampett look like Albert Einstein.

RocketDawg
07-30-2018, 08:17 PM
And most ED posters make Jethro Clampett look like Albert Einstein.

Haha. Yeah, at times that's true.

I think it was Jethro Bodine though. Jeb Clampett. But the point still holds.

Turfdawg67
07-30-2018, 08:27 PM
Haha. Yeah, at times that's true.

I think it was Jethro Bodine though. Jeb Clampett. But the point still holds.

**Jed