PDA

View Full Version : Country Club Fun Fact of the Day

Bulldog1
07-28-2018, 03:36 PM
Mullen now has the lowest ranked recruiting class among new SEC Head Coaches.

Overall Rankings
2. Texas A&M
12. Mississippi State
14. Tennessee
16. Ole Miss
28. Arkansas
37. Florida

That's Country Club Crootin for ya!

Bully13
07-28-2018, 03:46 PM
Never thought I'd see the day where MSU would be at 89.21 vs UF's 88.3 at this time of year.

Katdoc12
07-28-2018, 03:58 PM
So UF not recruiting itself these days?!

msstate7
07-28-2018, 04:14 PM
4 year (2015-2018) recruiting avg...
Florida 13th
State 24th

Which roster would you rather have September 1st? Recruiting rankings outside the top 10 are a crap shoot imo

Bulldog1
07-28-2018, 04:35 PM
4 year (2015-2018) recruiting avg...
Florida 13th
State 24th

Which roster would you rather have September 1st? Recruiting rankings outside the top 10 are a crap shoot imo
We have the better football team this year.

skadoosh14
07-28-2018, 05:10 PM
We have the better football team this year.

I think that’s his point.

msstate7
07-28-2018, 05:12 PM
I think that?s his point.

It was. There is no question though, on paper we are kicking Florida's butt so far recruiting

duncflydawg
07-28-2018, 06:57 PM
I see where a pretty decent rated 4 Star TE has been Crystal Ball’d to UF. I feel bad. Like someone should tell the kid.

Leeshouldveflanked
07-28-2018, 07:33 PM
just wait till Hevesy gets back from Vacation.....

Dawg2003
07-28-2018, 07:36 PM
I don't exactly follow recruiting, but that's obviously not good. Is there anyway it could turn around before signing day? Has that ever happened?

Goldendawg
07-28-2018, 10:01 PM
I don't exactly follow recruiting, but that's obviously not good. Is there anyway it could turn around before signing day? Has that ever happened?

You can see Fl's commits and targets free on Bulldogs247 at the top of this page. Click there, Go to FB REC,click, pull down menu, click on Team Rankings, go down to #37 Fl and click to see their commits, go back to the top and click again on FB REC again and click on targets to see who they are after. They are really counting on a couple of five * and a lot of high 4 * , but as of now they have very few that are even listed as warm. Of course we all know that the Country Club always finishes strong, Not! Hope this helps

Todd4State
07-28-2018, 11:23 PM

I guess anything can happen but at this point Dan is probably too far behind to do anything else except damage control at this point. It's absolutely stupid on Dan's part to keep trying to go after Mississippi recruits instead of focusing on making relationships with coaches in the state of Florida. He's so completely out of touch with reality in recruiting. Once he starts losing to FSU and Georgia they'll probably stage a coup to get rid of him.

msstate7
07-28-2018, 11:44 PM
I guess anything can happen but at this point Dan is probably too far behind to do anything else except damage control at this point. It's absolutely stupid on Dan's part to keep trying to go after Mississippi recruits instead of focusing on making relationships with coaches in the state of Florida. He's so completely out of touch with reality in recruiting. Once he starts losing to FSU and Georgia they'll probably stage a coup to get rid of him.

I agree with this. I have no doubt Mullen can put a 9-10 win team on the field at Florida, but I don't see him beating FSU or Georgia with any consistency. This will end up getting him fired

Dawg2003
07-29-2018, 05:48 AM
You can see Fl's commits and targets free on Bulldogs247 at the top of this page. Click there, Go to FB REC,click, pull down menu, click on Team Rankings, go down to #37 Fl and click to see their commits, go back to the top and click again on FB REC again and click on targets to see who they are after. They are really counting on a couple of five * and a lot of high 4 * , but as of now they have very few that are even listed as warm. Of course we all know that the Country Club always finishes strong, Not! Hope this helps

Thanks. That helps.

dickiedawg
07-29-2018, 02:39 PM
Don't know if it's that TE but apparently Mullen told one guy he wants him to be like Aaron Hernandez in their offense.

😬

TUSK
07-29-2018, 03:02 PM
Time really has passed by quickly... UF has not recruited at a consistent, high level since MDL gave Urban a heart attack...

Muschamp signed some good guys on the D side of the ball, but for the most part, their classes have been "meh"...

What's interesting about this '19 class is how few they have thus far... Only 11. It'll be interesting to see how they finish out...

Todd4State
07-29-2018, 03:41 PM
I agree with this. I have no doubt Mullen can put a 9-10 win team on the field at Florida, but I don't see him beating FSU or Georgia with any consistency. This will end up getting him fired

Throw in bad recruiting and a likely refusal to get rid of his country club on top of that too.

Bully13
07-29-2018, 05:30 PM
Time really has passed by quickly... UF has not recruited at a consistent, high level since MDL gave Urban a heart attack...

Muschamp signed some good guys on the D side of the ball, but for the most part, their classes have been "meh"...

What's interesting about this '19 class is how few they have thus far... Only 11. It'll be interesting to see how they finish out...

Mullen was the one who gave Urban the heart attack. During the post game interview when the "Hail State" could be heard from the stands , you could see and hear the breath taken right out of him. Was a thing of beauty

War Machine Dawg
07-29-2018, 06:24 PM

Lateral Move will be there 4 years tops. He & his staff are too lazy at crootin and he isn't that special as a coach, other than QB development. They fired McE for "only" winning the East. You have to be in the playoff hunt to keep them happy. Anyone really think Lateral Move can win at that level?

TUSK
07-29-2018, 06:38 PM
Mullen was the one who gave Urban the heart attack. During the post game interview when the "Hail State" could be heard from the stands , you could see and hear the breath taken right out of him. Was a thing of beauty

Hell, MDL had made em quit twice by then!

LOL.....