PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: Leavin the kids at home Edition

BeastMan
07-27-2018, 02:09 PM
Yes you read that right. Me and the misses going on our first weekend trip since baby #1. Should be eating dinner on the MS Gulf Coast tonight

Uncle Ruckus
07-27-2018, 07:43 PM
Where you guys hitting up? We went to the Rack House the other day and it was pretty nice

BeastMan
07-27-2018, 08:08 PM
Where you guys hitting up? We went to the Rack House the other day and it was pretty nice

Due to my wife’s job we got a real late start leaving. We just grabbed a bite at Logan’s in Hatty. My buddy is the gm so I caught up with him and threw some peanuts on the floor

BeastMan
07-28-2018, 05:47 PM
Breakfast at Harbor View. Left Bay Marina at 1. We went with intentions of fishing for redfish and my redfish ponds had trout in them at 2 in the afternoon. We caught probably 30 trout for 11 keepers. We left them biting because my wife wanted to get away from horse flies lol. And I’m taking all her fish off so I’m not hard after it. All fish on sparkle beetle and vudu. My wife did very well for first fishing trip in 6 years as far as casting and setting the hook. I think if me and another serious fisherman could have come close to a limit on that school but we would have had to catch 150 to do it. Every cast action and a bunch of doubles. We went to 1 more spot I’ve caught reds and flounder and blanked. Fished probably 2-330. Probably headed to BSL for dinner and drinks