PDA

View Full Version : Go Gatah

Leroy Jenkins
07-26-2018, 04:32 AM
https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/sports/college/florida-gators/uf-football-players-face-student-conduct-violations-for-on-campus-confrontation-with-weapons/77-577447200

msbulldog
07-26-2018, 06:27 AM
You reckon Tay Bang the bookie was coming to collect some gambling losses from the football players. You think Mullen might be wishing he was back in Vegas?

Jack Lambert
07-26-2018, 08:01 AM
Frying pans, rocks and a air gun. Pussies!

Liverpooldawg
07-26-2018, 08:29 AM
That could blow up into something a bit more serious than a fight. You don't want your players associating with gamblers, period.

ShotgunDawg
07-26-2018, 08:34 AM
Mullen deserves every issue he'll have there.

Different kids in Florida than Mississippi

TrapGame
07-26-2018, 08:55 AM
Mullen deserves every issue he'll have there.

Different kids in Florida than Mississippi

He couldn't wait to bolt to another program. He deserves every piece of shit flung his way. And as we have discussed ad nauseam on here Florida has a culture problem not a head coaching problem. Boom is doing good in South Carolina and McElwain just didn't forget how to coach when he got to Gainesville. He had Colorado State rolling.

TUSK
07-26-2018, 01:56 PM
Frying pans, rocks and a air gun. Pussies!

Dude, I was just about to post something like that... friggin millennials...

Simmons may actually kill someone vs UF this year...

Sidebar, Jack: Check out Netflix: "We, The Marines" (2017)... Narrated by Gene Hackman...

It's not a riveting expose', by any stretch, but it's short (37 mins) and entertaining...

Bully13
07-26-2018, 02:17 PM
I can see Mullen responding to a reporter asking about the incident. First thing out of his mouth: "Well you know of course these are guys we didn't recruit".

And has anyone ever shot an air rifle that will pump up to 10 times? They are bad ass and dangerous.

TUSK
07-26-2018, 03:37 PM
I can see Mullen responding to a reporter asking about the incident. First thing out of his mouth: "Well you know of course these are guys we didn't recruit".

And has anyone ever shot an air rifle that will pump up to 10 times? They are bad ass and dangerous.

Dude, that sooooo 1980s.... There are air rifles that'll smoke medium game, now...

Speaking of air rifle wars as a kid (80s), the low rent, cheap, Ralphie, Red Ryder was the best... Think "fire of suppression"...

Pit Bull
07-26-2018, 09:52 PM
Pointing air rifles at anyone is a great way to get yourself killed.

Goldendawg
07-26-2018, 11:33 PM
Florida recruits itself or so the Country Club thought. Miami, Ga, bama, FSU getting the best, Gators the rest.

parabrave
07-27-2018, 10:16 AM
Well the NCAA might just start setting up shot in Gainesville now. Call it Freeze revenge. Maybe SR can go get material for another book.

Bully13
07-27-2018, 10:24 AM
What I find ironic as hell with added amusement to boot about all of this is that Dan Mullen's inherited players pull an Ole Miss right out of the gate.

RocketDawg
07-27-2018, 08:18 PM
Dude, that sooooo 1980s.... There are air rifles that'll smoke medium game, now...

Speaking of air rifle wars as a kid (80s), the low rent, cheap, Ralphie, Red Ryder was the best... Think "fire of suppression"...

When I was a little kid, about 6 I think, I got a Daisy Red Ryder for Christmas. It could not be pumped up ... one cock and that was it. I just googled it and you can still buy it for $40. I discovered that you could put a few drops of oil down the barrel and increase the performance about 2-fold.