TrapGame
07-24-2018, 10:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/achiKD0.gif?noredirect

spbdawg
07-24-2018, 10:55 AM
#

Political Hack
07-24-2018, 10:59 AM
Could involve multiple boosters and yet again show a loss of insititutional control.

bostondawg
07-24-2018, 11:02 AM
Great. Now this board gets to hype up an investigation for the next two years and the NCAA will rule that OM will only get 12 gatorade coolers instead of the normal 15 on the sidelines for the first half of their week 1 game in 2027.

TrapGame
07-24-2018, 11:08 AM
Nothing is going to happen to them. If they get by with a slap on the wrist for 21 level one violations ain't nothing gonna get them in serious hot water with the NCAA.

ShotgunDawg
07-24-2018, 11:11 AM
Nothing is going to happen to them. If they get by with a slap on the wrist for 21 level one violations ain't nothing gonna get them in serious hot water with the NCAA.

Probably, but another year of speculation only puts them further in the pit

Jack Lambert
07-24-2018, 11:13 AM

They damn sure don't want another investigation hanging over their heads for another two years.

ScoobaDawg
07-24-2018, 11:14 AM

Exactly. I know it's a slow summer time.. but damn. I don't want to read sh!t about them and NCAA conspiracies.

Really Clark?
07-24-2018, 11:17 AM
Ok I keep seeing that UNM got 21 Level 1’s. They, the university, did not have that many so you couldn’t apply the matrix for 21 violations. Y’all keep adding the coaches, boosters, players, etc violation to the university’s. It doesn’t work that way, never intended to work that way and it was broken down several times during the rulings. Yes they should have received stronger penalties to the grant in aid and such. But they were not charged with 21 violations, the NOA found 21 Level 1’s in total but the school’s biggest charge was the Loss of Institutional Control which is 1 Level 1 violation. It doesn’t stack and you don’t add the violation of the individual to the school

ShotgunDawg
07-24-2018, 11:20 AM
They damn sure don't want another investigation hanging over their heads for another two years.

Too me, this is possible ramification.

Even if nothing comes of this, they are in danger of falling to Arkansas level talent in the next year with nothing coming behind it. It's a tough ditch to dig out of

TrapGame
07-24-2018, 11:28 AM
Ok I keep seeing that UNM got 21 Level 1’s. They, the university, did not have that many so you couldn’t apply the matrix for 21 violations. Y’all keep adding the coaches, boosters, players, etc violation to the university’s. It doesn’t work that way, never intended to work that way and it was broken down several times during the rulings. Yes they should have received stronger penalties to the grant in aid and such. But they were not charged with 21 violations, the NOA found 21 Level 1’s in total but the school’s biggest charge was the Loss of Institutional Control which is 1 Level 1 violation. It doesn’t stack and you don’t add the violation of the individual to the school

Further proof their matrix system SUCKS and is WORTHLESS!

If I rob a bank and kill a pedestrian in my escape attempt I will be charged with both crimes: bank robbery and, at the very least, negligent homicide. Now, if I rob the bank, kill a security guard and take the sexy blonde teller hostage then kill two cops in the getaway I'm royally ****ed! And this should have been the outcome of the NCAA investigating ole miss: royally ****ed!

Leeshouldveflanked
07-24-2018, 11:32 AM
Somebody get Mars and Wolken on the phone!

Jack Lambert
07-24-2018, 11:36 AM

If I rob a bank and kill a pedestrian in my escape attempt I will be charged with both crimes: bank robbery and, at the very least, negligent homicide. Now, if I rob the bank, kill a security guard and take the sexy blonde teller hostage then kill two cops in the getaway I'm royally ****ed! And this should have been the outcome of the NCAA investigating ole miss: royally ****ed!

If both events were separate you would get jail time for both but being that the killing took place during the robbery you will probably get the death penalty.

TrapGame
07-24-2018, 11:50 AM
If both events were separate you would get jail time for both but being that the killing took place during the robbery you will probably get the death penalty.

Exactly! You done ****ed up A-A-Ron!!

This ole miss investigation was a slam dunk that got watered down with tobacco money and trial lawyers.

Really Clark?
07-24-2018, 12:09 PM

But you don’t get charged with murder if it was your bank robbing partner that did the killing. Your example doesn’t work because people keep trying to add Barney’s “crimes” so to speak to the universities. The NOA includes all of the defendants but each one doesn’t get convicted on the whole indictment, just their part in the crime. That is what is incorrect with your example. The university itself was not charged and did not commit a lot of the individual violations in the 21. Now I’m not saying the NCAA didn’t have enough to still hammer UNM harder than they did, but you can’t add the individuals violations to the universities.

confucius say
07-24-2018, 12:20 PM
But you don’t get charged with murder if it was your bank robbing partner that did the killing. Your example doesn’t work because people keep trying to add Barney’s “crimes” so to speak to the universities. The NOA includes all of the defendants but each one doesn’t get convicted on the whole indictment, just their part in the crime. That is what is incorrect with your example. The university itself was not charged and did not commit a lot of the individual violations in the 21. Now I’m not saying the NCAA didn’t have enough to still hammer UNM harder than they did, but you can’t add the individuals violations to the universities.

Also, for the millionth time, you are not penalized for each individual violation. Your case is classified overall as a level 1, 2, or 3 case based on the number of level 1, 2, and 3 violations you have. You then are penalized accordingly.

Dawgology
07-24-2018, 12:22 PM
Somebody get Mars and Wolken on the phone!

NM

Really Clark?
07-24-2018, 12:27 PM
Also, for the millionth time, you are not penalized for each individual violation. Your case is classified overall as a level 1, 2, or 3 case based on the number of level 1, 2, and 3 violations you have. You then are penalized accordingly.

Absolutely correct

PMDawg
07-24-2018, 12:30 PM

I disagree with this. Ole Miss was NOT punished accordingly. [rim shot]

sonofozarka
07-24-2018, 12:46 PM
Ok I keep seeing that UNM got 21 Level 1?s. They, the university, did not have that many so you couldn?t apply the matrix for 21 violations. Y?all keep adding the coaches, boosters, players, etc violation to the university?s. It doesn?t work that way, never intended to work that way and it was broken down several times during the rulings. Yes they should have received stronger penalties to the grant in aid and such. But they were not charged with 21 violations, the NOA found 21 Level 1?s in total but the school?s biggest charge was the Loss of Institutional Control which is 1 Level 1 violation. It doesn?t stack and you don?t add the violation of the individual to the school What in the actual hell?

Are saying the university shouldn't be punished for the actions of its employees and it was never intended to work that way? That the violations directed at the coaches or boosters aren't actually considered when punishing the school?

If so that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

And yeah, I get that you can't "stack" violations and accumulate the penalties for each additional violation... But even if you consider the entire case a Level 1 aggravated case like the matrix below states, Ole Miss' penalties still didn't fall within what the matrix said they should have... not even close

http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/matrix.pdf

The whole thing is a joke and it was a waste of everyone's time posting about it for 5 years

CadaverDawg
07-24-2018, 12:50 PM
Nothing will come of it, but I'm all for playing it up as a big deal so it can create another cloud over them and make their fans worry. Why not? They'd do it to us. F' em

Bully13
07-24-2018, 12:56 PM
What in the actual hell?

Are saying the university shouldn't be punished for the actions of its employees and it was never intended to work that way? That the violations directed at the coaches or boosters aren't actually considered when punishing the school?

And yeah, I get that you can't "stack" violations and accumulate the penalties for each additional violation... But even if you consider the entire case a Level 1 aggravated case like the matrix below states, Ole Miss' penalties still didn't fall within what the matrix said they should have... not even close

The whole thing is a joke and it was a waste of everyone's time posting about it for 5 years

I'm having a hard time understanding how getting caught doing 1 bad thing is just as bad as doing it multiple times. or vice versa.

StateDawg44
07-24-2018, 12:58 PM
NM

sonofozarka
07-24-2018, 01:02 PM
I'm having a hard time understanding how getting caught doing 1 bad thing is just as bad as doing it multiple times. or vice versa.
Right, yet another thing wrong with the system. That would mean you're only punished for your worst crime and could commit countless number of violations. But they don't go by it anyway so what does it matter

Johnson85
07-24-2018, 01:06 PM
Ok I keep seeing that UNM got 21 Level 1?s. They, the university, did not have that many so you couldn?t apply the matrix for 21 violations. Y?all keep adding the coaches, boosters, players, etc violation to the university?s. It doesn?t work that way, never intended to work that way and it was broken down several times during the rulings. Yes they should have received stronger penalties to the grant in aid and such. But they were not charged with 21 violations, the NOA found 21 Level 1?s in total but the school?s biggest charge was the Loss of Institutional Control which is 1 Level 1 violation. It doesn?t stack and you don?t add the violation of the individual to the school

So if the coaches, boosters, and players committing infractions shouldn't result in the school being punished, how exacctly would the university ever get punished? Is the AD the only person the school gets punished for? Or just the president?

Johnson85
07-24-2018, 01:09 PM
But you don?t get charged with murder if it was your bank robbing partner that did the killing.

Yes, you do. You may be able to plea to something lesser if you didn't pull the trigger, but you're on the hook for some version of felony murder in every state in the U.S as far as I know.

Your example doesn?t work because people keep trying to add Barney?s ?crimes? so to speak to the universities. The NOA includes all of the defendants but each one doesn?t get convicted on the whole indictment, just their part in the crime. That is what is incorrect with your example. The university itself was not charged and did not commit a lot of the individual violations in the 21. Now I?m not saying the NCAA didn?t have enough to still hammer UNM harder than they did, but you can?t add the individuals violations to the universities.

The "university" is essentially a piece of paper. If the university doesn't get charged for the acts of its agents, then it can never get charged at all and the only punishment would be show causes for people wanting to be employed at NCAA institutions and loss of eligibility for athletes.

Dolphus Raymond
07-24-2018, 01:13 PM
Ole Miss is on probation and has been caught taking liberties with the rules again. I don't think there is any way for it not to be troublesome for them. The NCAA may be inept, but this will undoubtedly piss them off. Not good for Ole Miss.

KOdawg1
07-24-2018, 01:22 PM
They're going to be terrible for the next few years anyway. I'm all for negative clouds over their head, even if nothing comes from it. Just makes it harder for them to rebuild.

MadDawg
07-24-2018, 01:26 PM

So in other words, if you have 1 level one violation or 700 level one violations, it really doesn't matter. It's just a level one case. So if you are going to cheat, you might as well cheat at every freaking opportunity. Times 10. To the 8th power.

TrapGame
07-24-2018, 01:30 PM
What in the actual hell?

https://discourse-cloud-file-uploads.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/7/7/770fac923c5aaa0fcb0080683546182218cf7a84.gif

Dawg61
07-24-2018, 01:38 PM
Mimi running to get to her computer to post in this thread

https://media.giphy.com/media/l2Sqc3POpzkj5r8SQ/giphy.gif

Really Clark?
07-24-2018, 01:46 PM
What in the actual hell?

My goodness. No. Look what the indiduals do effects what the overall case is, how it’s classified and that is what a school’s punishment is based on. It’s just so many keep looking at the indidual violations in number and/or severity and using the matrix incorrectly in how the SCHOOL’s punishment is to be dictated. No, I believe the school did not get as harsh of sanctions as they could have. But with how the NCAA classified the entire case, which is how a school’s punishment is determined, they were within the matrix range. Sorry if y’all keep confusing how it’s was suppose to work and how it was laid out by the NCAA from day one or the fact this was discussed numerous numerous numerous times during the investigation, but that is how it works

Really Clark?
07-24-2018, 01:47 PM
So in other words, if you have 1 level one violation or 700 level one violations, it really doesn't matter. It's just a level one case. So if you are going to cheat, you might as well cheat at every freaking opportunity. Times 10. To the 8th power.

The number and severity of the individual violations do (or suppose to) make the determination of the entire case and how it’s classified.

Really Clark?
07-24-2018, 01:50 PM
Yes, you do. You may be able to plea to something lesser if you didn't pull the trigger, but you're on the hook for some version of felony murder in every state in the U.S as far as I know.

The "university" is essentially a piece of paper. If the university doesn't get charged for the acts of its agents, then it can never get charged at all and the only punishment would be show causes for people wanting to be employed at NCAA institutions and loss of eligibility for athletes.

What the separate agents do does matter but only in the overall sense of how they classify the ENTIRE case and that is what goes against the school. You could have just one extremely severe violation or a lot of small ones and both be classified the same to the school for example. But the school is separate in the punishment structure

preachermatt83
07-24-2018, 02:38 PM
Steve said on FB that there were literally hundreds of screenshots from the secret chat. Where are they? Who has them? Why are they not being posted?. I've only seen one.

Dawgology
07-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Steve said on FB that there were literally hundreds of screenshots from the secret chat. Where are they? Who has them? Why are they not being posted?. I've only seen one.

I'm sure those have been turned over to the NCAA. Intructions not to release them publicly at this time.

ETA: Ask yourself...why would Ole Miss self report this? This is a great tactic to get the NCAA not to look too closely at it by "heading it off at the pass". A lot of screenshots existed that may not have been known to be in existence until after the "Level 3" was reported. Just some thoughts anyway and hypotheticals of course.

TrapGame
07-24-2018, 03:14 PM

I'm telling ya those kids running that chat room ain't kids. There isn't a 15 or 16 year old that dialed into recruiting. And certainly a 16 year old isn't remotely qualified to vouch for the extras that can be had if the recruit commits to OM. That's adult level awareness and fandom right there.

Dammit NCAA how many times does the boyfriend have to catch his girlfriend cheating before he calls her ass out and breaks up with her?!

It's time to grow some balls and do the right thing!

Lord McBuckethead
07-24-2018, 03:25 PM
Great. Now this board gets to hype up an investigation for the next two years and the NCAA will rule that OM will only get 12 gatorade coolers instead of the normal 15 on the sidelines for the first half of their week 1 game in 2027.

Boom.

Dolphus Raymond
07-24-2018, 04:18 PM
There may indeed be nothing at all to this. However, I have no doubt, based on Ole Miss' checkered past, that the NCAA will look into it. Will they find anything? I have no idea but I am not taking the Ole Miss AD's word for it that there is nothing more to the story, and I seriously doubt that the average Ole Miss fan will take their word, either. They have been down that "Trust Ross" path before and got burned. Ole Miss fans are hoping that Bjork is telling them the truth this time, because they know that the NCAA will not take their word for it, and are going to look into it. I remember back during the Redmond/Devinner situation, I would tell anyone who would listen that it would turn out to not be a very big deal. (And, it wasn't.) However, in the back of my mind, I was very nervous because I knew the NCAA would dig further, and the potential is always there for every school in the SEC, for something nefarious to turn up.
Kid yourself not, this is not a "good thing" for Ole Mis and, know that there are a lot of tight assholes in Oxford right now.

Bully13
07-24-2018, 05:58 PM
Can anybody inform those of us who have no access other than Nafoom for tsun takes on all of this? Nafoom's gone silent on this shit last time I checked.

msbulldog
07-24-2018, 06:05 PM
Nothing will come of it, but I'm all for playing it up as a big deal so it can create another cloud over them and make their fans worry. Why not? They'd do it to us. F' em

If just if the NCAA happens to get involved the bad publicity for Mississippi is golden. Opposing coaches saying Mississippi is under investigation to recruits and their parents is 'priceless'!

thf24
07-24-2018, 06:30 PM
Can anybody inform those of us who have no access other than Nafoom for tsun takes on all of this? Nafoom's gone silent on this shit last time I checked.

Seeing how Nafoom is one of the more rational OM communities (which is really saying something about the others), their silence may be a good indicator that it's more than trivial.

Bully13
07-24-2018, 06:38 PM
Seeing how Nafoom is one of the more rational OM communities (which is really saying something about the others), their silence may be a good indicator that it's more than trivial.

https://s33.postimg.cc/65q38qze7/Wool_heavy.jpg

3rdGen
07-24-2018, 06:41 PM

Hahahahahah. Yep this shit again...... right there with you.

Bully13
07-24-2018, 07:41 PM
I will admit I like "Not This Shit Again" Too.

War Machine Dawg
07-24-2018, 08:55 PM

This is the correct take. I don't mind trying to make a big deal out of it just to jerk the chain of their fans. But the NCAA isn't going to do shit to them. They proved once and for all they're toothless and have no interest in enforcing the rules. All the NCAA wants is for the gravy train to keep rolling and the money to keep flowing. If pesky things like enforcing the rules threatens that, they'll turn a blind eye.

Mimi's Babies
07-24-2018, 09:01 PM
Could involve multiple boosters and yet again show a loss of insititutional control.

Could it also involve other twitter accounts that seem to be closed.

Goldendawg
07-24-2018, 09:02 PM

They are just on the edge of a pit until this appeal is decided. NCAA may give them a dump truck and a shovel.

Bully13
07-24-2018, 09:23 PM

Have any y'all been over there to check the shit over there lately? I've never seen such absolute deadness. Are they being funded by The Network?

sonofozarka
07-24-2018, 09:29 PM
We could literally turn this board into a public network to coordinate booster payments to recruits and discuss every detail and it wouldn’t matter. That’s where we are with the NCAA at this point

Goldendawg
07-24-2018, 09:34 PM
We could literally turn this board into a public network to coordinate booster payments to recruits and discuss every detail and it wouldn’t matter. That’s where we are with the NCAA at this point

The NCAA has been"toothless" since they blew the investigation with the University of Miami. Lawyer up and they will fold. They love the status quo, $ wise.

Bulldog1
07-24-2018, 09:44 PM
Have any y'all been over there to check the shit over there lately? I've never seen such absolute deadness. Are they being funded by The Network?

I just went over there. They are having a meltdown over wearing all white uniforms in the season opener. Haha!

Todd4State
07-24-2018, 09:49 PM
I just went over there. They are having a meltdown over wearing all white uniforms in the season opener. Haha!

Probably because it reminds them too much of the 2016 Egg Bowl.

Bully13
07-24-2018, 09:49 PM

The Network has turned over tsun social media to Russian Trump Trolling Con Bots.

Dawg61
07-24-2018, 10:40 PM

Wearing all white and Ole Miss are two things that should never go together.

Bully13
07-24-2018, 10:59 PM

Rep Given. Well at least I tried, got screwed by the JP Rule. How the 17's that? When did I last rep YOU? Was I Drunk?

Bulldog1
07-24-2018, 11:26 PM
Rep Given. Well at least I tried, got screwed by the JP Rule. How the 17's that? When did I last rep YOU? Was I Drunk?

Haha.

Dawg61
07-25-2018, 12:53 AM

Every time you use a Reagan gif it deducts your ability to give rep to someone. You're in the hole like -500 rep attempts right now.

CadaverDawg
07-25-2018, 06:41 AM
Via @copiahdawg on twitter....

https://i.imgflip.com/2enydo.jpg

Bully13
07-25-2018, 06:57 AM

I find nothing here humorous at all . What fans privately chat like this about other team's players? Check out the "I was never here" post. hmmm. Ole Miss Fans are Like Muslims. Not all Ole Miss Fans act like this, but all acts like these are done by Ole Miss Fans. And the vast majority of Ole Miss fans who don't commit these acts are Okay with those Ole Miss Fans who do.

Mimi's Babies
07-25-2018, 06:58 AM

Not good.... I was told that there are thousands of tweets. Very concerning that you would do harm or threaten harm to a young man with intent to do harm, and dang on social media.

CadaverDawg
07-25-2018, 07:01 AM
It's nothing that can hurt them, but it shows how awful their fans are. Disgusting human beings

Bully13
07-25-2018, 07:08 AM
It's nothing that can hurt them, but it shows how awful their fans are. Disgusting human beings

Exactly. Thanks for digging that shit up Cadaver.

Bully13
07-25-2018, 07:14 AM
Who knows with this bunch. Maybe out of all these hard copies we'll find a reference to how much Speeks got paid to take Fitz outta the Egg Bowl.

Mobile Bay
07-25-2018, 08:50 AM
But you don?t get charged with murder if it was your bank robbing partner that did the killing. Your example doesn?t work because people keep trying to add Barney?s ?crimes? so to speak to the universities. The NOA includes all of the defendants but each one doesn?t get convicted on the whole indictment, just their part in the crime. That is what is incorrect with your example. The university itself was not charged and did not commit a lot of the individual violations in the 21. Now I?m not saying the NCAA didn?t have enough to still hammer UNM harder than they did, but you can?t add the individuals violations to the universities.

If your bank robbing partner kills somebody, you do get charged with felony murder. At least here in Alabama.

There was a case recently where four people broke into a house, got into a shootout with the cops. Three of the robbers were shot and killed by the cops, and the fourth robber went down for life with three felony murder counts.

Bulldog1
07-25-2018, 01:04 PM
From @bryan_ctp on Twitter...

"here's the time Tay pretended to be an African American to try and win an argument."

https://s15.postimg.cc/qdsm5oih7/842_D6_C7_A-3714-42_BF-9670-627_C2054_AB1_A.jpg

Dolphus Raymond
07-25-2018, 04:21 PM
I find nothing here humorous at all . What fans privately chat like this about other team's players? Check out the "I was never here" post. hmmm. Ole Miss Fans are Like Muslims. Not all Ole Miss Fans act like this, but all acts like these are done by Ole Miss Fans. And the vast majority of Ole Miss fans who don't commit these acts are Okay with those Ole Miss Fans who do.
In America, substitute "Christian" for "Muslim". Truth.

PCHSDawg
07-25-2018, 05:00 PM
WTEverlovingF?

beretta
07-25-2018, 05:01 PM

that is so, so full of awesome....If i can find out how to give you rep, Im giving all i can!

dickiedawg
07-25-2018, 05:23 PM
That's bad.

Bulldog1
07-25-2018, 06:15 PM
From @CopiahDawg's Twitter
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Di-nLuAVsAEKd1T?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Di-nLuAU8AE5U0E?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Di-nLuBUwAAUAZe?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Di-nLuCU0AAL5Z6?format=jpg&name=large

Bully13
07-25-2018, 06:30 PM
This.

Can.

Not.

Be.

Real.

What.

The.

Bulldog1
07-25-2018, 06:33 PM
nm

RocketDawg
07-25-2018, 08:13 PM
If your bank robbing partner kills somebody, you do get charged with felony murder. At least here in Alabama.

There was a case recently where four people broke into a house, got into a shootout with the cops. Three of the robbers were shot and killed by the cops, and the fourth robber went down for life with three felony murder counts.

Did Robber #4 get charged with murder of his "colleagues" when they were shot and killed by police? I don't think that one will stick.

RocketDawg
07-25-2018, 08:20 PM
Not going to quote because it takes up too much space ... but in that bunch of screen shots ... I'll bet that RebelGirl is another Annalese Presley; in other words, not real and certainly not the girl pictured. Probably another one of the Tay guy's "personalities".

ckDOG
07-25-2018, 08:35 PM
This shit is dumb.

Dawg61
07-25-2018, 09:01 PM

I think you initially thought you had a point here and then you compared OM fans to muslims and completely left the reservation. Bring back some Cheetos with ya when you return.

tireddawg
07-25-2018, 09:45 PM
Cheetos and Cheeba!

Johnson85
07-26-2018, 09:26 AM
Did Robber #4 get charged with murder of his "colleagues" when they were shot and killed by police? I don't think that one will stick.

Why don't you think it will stick?

A lot of states require that the killing be done by one of the people involved in the commission of the crime or that it be in furtherance of the crime, but not all do.

KOdawg1
07-26-2018, 10:07 AM
Just when I think they can't do something even more stupid, they go out and prove me wrong time and time again.

These screenshots are golden. It's a gift that keeps on giving.

KOdawg1
07-26-2018, 10:15 AM
But do the shitbirds get mad at their own fans and hold them accountable for their stupidity? Do they finally realize THEY are the problem?

Nope. It's still Steve's fault, as well as the MSU fans who have such "hatred" for them. They're still the victim. You literally can't make this stuff up.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafoom/bullpups-trying-to-stir-up-stuff-again-t62290.html

TrapGame
07-26-2018, 10:33 AM
But do the shitbirds get mad at their own fans and hold them accountable for their stupidity? Do they finally realize THEY are the problem?

Nope. It's still Steve's fault, as well as the MSU fans who have such "hatred" for them. They're still the victim. You literally can't make this stuff up.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafoom/bullpups-trying-to-stir-up-stuff-again-t62290.html

I'm seeing more and more of the ole miss fans talking about taking the rivalry down a notch or two. That's great and all. We can all put a lot on Dan for writing checks with his mouth that his ass couldn't cash. However, when they start really feeling the effects of the NCAA penalties and JoMo has us knocking on ATL's door with three consecutive EB victories we'll see how long this "let's all get along" bullshit lasts.

Bully13
07-26-2018, 10:38 AM
I'd be willing to bet they have their internet scouts and what not scouring around looking for dirt on us 24/7. Who they trying to bullshit? Hell, discussing putting drugs into one of our player's cars?

KOdawg1
07-26-2018, 10:51 AM
I'm seeing more and more of the ole miss fans talking about taking the rivalry down a notch or two. That's great and all. We can all put a lot on Dan for writing checks with his mouth that his ass couldn't cash. However, when they start really feeling the effects of the NCAA penalties and JoMo has us knocking on ATL's door with three consecutive EB victories we'll see how long this "let's all get along" bullshit lasts.

Yep. The last time we beat them 3 straight times was the beginning of what got them in the mess they're currently in.

Bully13
07-26-2018, 08:13 PM
Am I viewer 8466? Is there a 72 hour record for ED?

Goldendawg
07-26-2018, 11:09 PM

They always want to downplay the rivalry when we are winning more of the games than them. Dan sure downplayed it for a few of the last years he was here as the yearly job search began. When we stomp them this year and most years to come, you will hear that LSU is their real rival again. BTW, whose fans have most recently rushed the field as victor in the Egg Bowl? Not us, so don't give me that downplayed rivals stuff.