PDA

View Full Version : OT: Travel Softball.

preachermatt83
07-24-2018, 12:24 AM
I coach an extremely talented group of 10u girls in travel fastpitch Softball. We go all over looking for the best competition. Our girls are all 2008 birth years and are coached in such a way that they are to be prepared for HS ball. We win A ton of tourneys but that's not what we are in it for. We are trying to develop these young ladies into the kind of ball player that can compete for playing time early in their HS careers. We are currently looking to add an 2008 birthyear pitcher to our roster. We are based out of Philadelphia MS but we have players from all over. If you have a daughter or knownof someone who does who might be interested in a confidential tryout please comment or shoot me a PM.

Cooterpoot
07-24-2018, 06:55 AM
Good luck finding great pitching in MS. But at that age there aren’t a lot of pitchers, just find one that throws hard and can learn a change up.

mparkerfd20
07-24-2018, 09:49 AM
Sparks? Wow I didn't know that was you. My daughter is moving up to 10U this year and pitches, but she's not what you're looking for yet. All of the Sparks teams I've seen are very good. It was nice to beat half the team twice in the 8U State Allstar tournament last weekend. :)

preachermatt83
07-24-2018, 09:56 AM
Sparks? Wow I didn't know that was you. My daughter is moving up to 10U this year and pitches, but she's not what you're looking for yet. All of the Sparks teams I've seen are very good. It was nice to beat half the team twice in the 8U State Allstar tournament last weekend. :)
No.. we are not sparks. Sparks has an 07 and an 09 but not an 08 team. We are 08. Diamond Xtreme 08.

preachermatt83
07-24-2018, 09:58 AM
Good luck finding great pitching in MS. But at that age there aren’t a lot of pitchers, just find one that throws hard and can learn a change up.

We have an ACE that's very solid. Just need another pretty good one to go along with her. The hardest thing to find in 10u is someone that is consistent in the zone. Walks kill. Lol

mparkerfd20
07-24-2018, 10:15 AM
No.. we are not sparks. Sparks has an 07 and an 09 but not an 08 team. We are 08. Diamond Xtreme 08.

Ah yes. I'm familiar with that team as well. Still a very solid team.

preachermatt83
07-24-2018, 10:37 AM
Ah yes. I'm familiar with that team as well. Still a very solid team.

Thank ya sir.