PDA

View Full Version : John Emery

louisvilledawg
07-23-2018, 10:57 AM
According to Steve, there is a rising sense that Emery will commit to LSU within the next few days and that he won't be attending Big Dawg Camp.

What the hell has gone on during dead period? Didn't think he had any interest in LSU and now he's likely to commit?

TrapGame
07-23-2018, 11:03 AM
He got a taste of Coach O's gumbo.**

civildawg
07-23-2018, 11:07 AM
Weren?t we told for months not to worry about him? You had to know something was up when he pushed his date back. It is never a good thing when that happens. I don?t care what any of the ?experts? say

Jack Lambert
07-23-2018, 11:12 AM
Freeze said he learned everything he knew about recruiting from O. I guess that's why ole miss was able to sway people during dead period when Freeze was there. With O at LSU he has just as much of a chance to win the SEC west as he would at State.

maroonmania
07-23-2018, 11:18 AM
Once he got the 5th star I knew the pressure from the locals would ramp up to peak levels. My question is, if we don't get Emery then who do we turn to at running back? Seems like we had most of our eggs in the Emery basket.

msstate7
07-23-2018, 11:22 AM
We should never expect to beat LSU out for a Louisiana kid they truly want

Dawgology
07-23-2018, 11:24 AM
According to Steve, there is a rising sense that Emery will commit to LSU within the next few days and that he won't be attending Big Dawg Camp.

What the hell has gone on during dead period? Didn't think he had any interest in LSU and now he's likely to commit?

One thing I am certain on. This coaching staff won't concede anyone like the previous one did. It's not even close to over. Also, a lot of LSU folks like to put out a sense that any major recruit will naturally commit to them if they are in the State of LA. He may give a verbal to them but it won't be over by a long shot.

1bigdawg
07-23-2018, 11:25 AM
We should never expect to beat LSU out for a Louisiana kid they truly want

Maybe we should not expect to, but I admire the staff for trying. A lot of highly recruited Louisiana kids go out of state, usually to a top program. We just have to convince them that we are a top program. This is one way that "always being underrated" hurts us.

Doggie_Style
07-23-2018, 11:28 AM
One thing I am certain on. This coaching staff won't concede anyone like the previous one did. It's not even close to over. Also, a lot of LSU folks like to put out a sense that any major recruit will naturally commit to them if they are in the State of LA. He may give a verbal to them but it won't be over by a long shot.

If he's a no-show at BDC it's over....stick a fork in it

Ifyouonlyknew
07-23-2018, 11:31 AM
I'm hearing this LSU talk may be premature. I could be totally wrong & he commits to LSU at lunch. I don't think he commits this week. I think it's still in August & I think we still have a good chance. If I'm wrong then hey I'm wrong.

the_real_MSU_is_us
07-23-2018, 11:34 AM
Had Ari+IYOK+Bucky+Steve all said "John will pick State, but he enjoys the process and wants to have fun" I never would have worried about it. But Emery set a commitment date, he was wantign to shut it down. The second I heard he was pushing it back an taking his WHOLE FAMILY to UGA, I knew he was seriously considering other schools. Once a guy goes from "I'm setting my date to pick state" to "I'm pushing the date back so I can rethink" they seem to rarely come back. Lovett last class was an exception, but honestly I think he might have just been pulling a Leo and getting some cash from tsun.

For Emery to go from hard on state, to wanting to give UGA more time, to now heavily leaning LSU tells me we peaked and crashed hard in his mind. If his mind is changing this fast it bodes well for us being bale to change it in the next 4 months, I guess.

Who's the next RB? I assumed we stayed on Gray despite the Michigan commit, and will Emery... but does anyone know the top currently uncommitted RB on the board?

AlSwearengen
07-23-2018, 12:56 PM
Lsu has all the talent in the world but they are on a slow march into the wilderness. Have been since the middle of Miles’ tenure. With the new OC they have, it will get them there faster.

If everything we have heard about Emery and lsu is true, then we know what happened. We just have to find a way to make things equal on that front. I feel pretty good saying that our coaches are considerably better than lsu’s. If Aries and Kylin can put up big numbers in the new offense, that will be hard to turn down if everything else is equal.

ShotgunDawg
07-23-2018, 01:07 PM
Lsu has all the talent in the world but they are on a slow march into the wilderness. Have been since the middle of Miles’ tenure. With the new OC they have, it will get them there faster.

If everything we have heard about Emery and lsu is true, then we know what happened. We just have to find a way to make things equal on that front. I feel pretty good saying that our coaches are considerably better than lsu’s. If Aries and Kylin can put up big numbers in the new offense, that will be hard to turn down if everything else is equal.

Pretty clear what happened here.

Crazy how schools can so blatantly get away with this stuff

confucius say
07-23-2018, 01:19 PM

You think he is getting extra benefits to go to LSU but was coming here for no extra benefits?

I'd rather him committ to LSU than UGA. Solid chance O is fired after 6-6 this season.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-23-2018, 01:36 PM
Weren?t we told for months not to worry about him? You had to know something was up when he pushed his date back. It is never a good thing when that happens. I don?t care what any of the ?experts? say

Yes we were told this many times....by IMPECCABLE sources!!*

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-23-2018, 01:41 PM

This is where we are going to find out just how different this staff is from the other one...

confucius say
07-23-2018, 01:47 PM
This is where we are going to find out just how different this staff is from the other one...

That's already been shown regarding the emphasis each staff places on recruiting. To be determined regarding development and wins.

ShotgunDawg
07-23-2018, 02:12 PM

Agree with this. It's these types of situations that separate the men recruiters from the boys.

Mullen would've quit at this point with Emery. We'll see what happens

Bothrops
07-23-2018, 02:22 PM
LSU is LSU. If they want a kid, they will get in his ear. If they feel like they're losing ground, they'll do a little more. We know how this shit works.

NCDawg
07-23-2018, 03:06 PM
I figured we would have a hard time getting him after the July 9 day passed and he later got his 5th star. Tough to compete with LSU and Orgeron close by. My hope is that he wait until after the season to commit.

Jarius
07-23-2018, 03:14 PM

Of course they upped the ante. LSU getting a Louisiana kid is not raising any red flags anywhere though. Just like getting Jeff Simmons didn’t raise any flags for us.

fishwater99
07-23-2018, 03:40 PM
LSU is LSU. If they want a kid, they will get in his ear. If they feel like they're losing ground, they'll do a little more. We know how this shit works.

yep...^^

sleepy dawg
07-23-2018, 03:56 PM
Maybe we should not expect to, but I admire the staff for trying. A lot of highly recruited Louisiana kids go out of state, usually to a top program. We just have to convince them that we are a top program. This is one way that "always being underrated" hurts us.

Yeah, but we play better as underdogs**************************

Turfdawg67
07-23-2018, 04:26 PM

Speaking of experts, why don't you fix your GD phone already genius? You're like the last poster with random question marks throughout their whole whiny ass posts.

Turfdawg67
07-23-2018, 04:32 PM

And then when we skull **** LSU in Baton Rouge, we'll be back in it. Jeez, it's July.

Doggie_Style
07-23-2018, 04:42 PM
And then when we skull **** LSU in Baton Rouge, we'll be back in it. Jeez, it's July.

It won't matter...by this time next week we will be forced to go all in on our 2nd, third or fourth option. We will likely have to pick up two backs. Emery is in now or just out.

civildawg
07-23-2018, 04:52 PM
How about no

BuckyIsAB****
07-23-2018, 05:12 PM
My God I hope most of yall dont flip shit and cry a river when something like this happens at your jobs.

None of us REALLY know the kid, his family, or where he is going to go. I can tell you MSU is not fading away with him even IF he commits to LSU. Its July.

Let it play out. We are fine

Goldendawg
07-23-2018, 05:14 PM
Long way to the early and last signing day. Results on the field could make a big difference. Losing a 5 star from La to LSU won't bother me near as much as MS players in the best class in ages going out of state to bama (they usually get who they want) and especially AU (really will sting), etc. The article on 24/7 regarding our last 10 targets was written as a real downer as it looked like we would get out recruited on virtually every one by various SEC "big boys". Love the effort by our new staff but we will need to hold the ones we have and finish stronger than in past years. Maybe BDC will bring more good news. Hail State!

AlSwearengen
07-23-2018, 05:17 PM
It is well known that players hate orgeron. Play this up along with other stuff.

msbulldog
07-23-2018, 06:21 PM

f everything we have heard about Emery and lsu is true, then we know what happened. We just have to find a way to make things equal on that front. I feel pretty good saying that our coaches are considerably better than lsu?s. If Aries and Kylin can put up big numbers in the new offense, that will be hard to turn down if everything else is equal.[/QUOTE]

I am uncomfortable with all things equal. I know you realize Mississippi is spending unprecedented amounts of money to get us busted and bring us down to their level.
ANYBODY WHO HAS ANY INCLINATION TO HELP OUR RECRUITING EFFORTS NEEDS TO STOP. MSU does not need your help!

Goldendawg
07-23-2018, 06:33 PM
f everything we have heard about Emery and lsu is true, then we know what happened. We just have to find a way to make things equal on that front. I feel pretty good saying that our coaches are considerably better than lsu?s. If Aries and Kylin can put up big numbers in the new offense, that will be hard to turn down if everything else is equal.

I am uncomfortable with all things equal. I know you realize Mississippi is spending unprecedented amounts of money to get us busted and bring us down to their level.
ANYBODY WHO HAS ANY INCLINATION TO HELP OUR RECRUITING EFFORTS NEEDS TO STOP. MSU does not need your help![/QUOTE]

Down to their level? They have 24 commits and are ranked about 15th because of the #. There are about a dozen named schools that will move above them, especially if they lose Black and/or Ealy. It is a shame that they can even get the players that they have committed now after all that they have done. Heck, the Mueller investigation will probably be finished before the NCAA decides on their appeal and finishes the slap on the hand. We do need to always watch our back.

Pollodawg
07-23-2018, 08:59 PM
I simply don’t understand how we could lose a 5* kid from
Louisiana to LSU********Thats IF we even “lose” him
To begin with. Rest assured, if they win this battle, their commanding general is Ed Orgeron. They’re losing the war.

maroonmania
07-23-2018, 09:01 PM
Of course they upped the ante. LSU getting a Louisiana kid is not raising any red flags anywhere though. Just like getting Jeff Simmons didn’t raise any flags for us.

When is the last time programs like Bama, LSU or Georgia raised any flags getting anyone from anywhere? They can basically do as they please without really worrying about any consequences.

msstate7
07-23-2018, 09:12 PM
I don't get the sentiment that LSU must be cheating if they get emery. Seems most everyone looking at this recruiting battle would think it was us cheating if we get him. No, I'm not saying we're cheating...

Goldendawg
07-23-2018, 09:24 PM
When is the last time programs like Bama, LSU or Georgia raised any flags getting anyone from anywhere? They can basically do as they please without really worrying about any consequences.

Don't forget Auburn and Scam Newton. They are also hitting the MS. class really hard. Two commits and two more highly ranked targets.

maroonmania
07-23-2018, 09:38 PM
I don't get the sentiment that LSU must be cheating if they get emery. Seems most everyone looking at this recruiting battle would think it was us cheating if we get him. No, I'm not saying we're cheating...

Because its very fishy that Emery's take on LSU changes drastically during the dead period. Sounds just like something that would happen with OM recruiting and we know OM got their playbook from O.

ShotgunDawg
07-23-2018, 09:51 PM

I would agree if he had showed any interest in LSU before now and they were in any way a good football fit for him.

Something is extremely fishy here.

Todd4State
07-23-2018, 11:04 PM
I would agree if he had showed any interest in LSU before now and they were in any way a good football fit for him.

There's always going to be a lot of local pressure on players from Louisiana that LSU wants. And if LSU has to pay a local recruit they're going to get away with it 99 out of 100 times because they have no rival to turn them in.

See Landon Collins as exhibit A.

It goes both ways. If we by chance happen to land Nakobe Dean no one is going to question it other than Ole Miss fans.

Pit Bull
07-24-2018, 12:09 AM
We can't get Emery, but they sure as hell can come in and get Smith from Pontotoc. Just the way it is.

StateDawg44
07-24-2018, 07:34 AM
Because its very fishy that Emery's take on LSU changes drastically during the dead period. Sounds just like something that would happen with OM recruiting and we know OM got their playbook from O.

My God some of you sound like such babies who are too used to getting their way.

Do you not think it is possible that during the down period locals got to talk and pressure him. Meanwhile, no MSU contact because of dead period made it a little easier to hear what they were saying?

Why do some people automatically assume some one is cheating just because we lose some ground. Get over yourselves and take off the maroon tinted glasses every once and a while.

Bully13
07-24-2018, 08:00 AM
It does appear LSU is targeting us viciously these days. They still remember us taking Dak and two recent ass drubbings has them mad.

Lord McBuckethead
07-24-2018, 08:06 AM
I gather two things about this situation.
1. During the "dead period" LSU has made a move. Whether it is family and friends getting in his ear or the Staff at LSU making the most out of the dead period opportunities, it really doesn't matter.
2. Its not over, so everyone needs to keep it chill. LSU has more RBs on roster. They have more RBs currently committed. Their offense is a question mark, just the same as ours. Its only July.

What I don't get, is why Emery would want to sign with another RB in the class? He is one tweaked knee at the wrong time like during fall camp away from missing an opportunity long term. Coach O has never had an elite RB play for him. S Barkley should go to this guys house and testify.

vv83
07-24-2018, 08:16 AM
1. During the "dead period" LSU has made a move. Whether it is family and friends getting in his ear or the Staff at LSU making the most out of the dead period opportunities, it really doesn't matter.
2. Its not over, so everyone needs to keep it chill. LSU has more RBs on roster. They have more RBs currently committed. Their offense is a question mark, just the same as ours. Its only July.

What I don't get, is why Emery would want to sign with another RB in the class? He is one tweaked knee at the wrong time like during fall camp away from missing an opportunity long term. Coach O has never had an elite RB play for him. S Barkley should go to this guys house and testify.

Is that against NCAA rules? If not that would be pretty cool to have Barkley give him a call and mention that 31 mil contract he just signed

Doggie_Style
07-24-2018, 08:32 AM

Emery is not worried about the competition but I assure you the other RB commit will be worried about getting playing time behind him. Emery is elite, go watch his film.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-24-2018, 08:36 AM
Is that against NCAA rules? If not that would be pretty cool to have Barkley give him a call and mention that 31 mil contract he just signed

I don't think that would help anything. When it comes to RB's and putting them in the league, LSU would have a HUGE advantage over us.

Bully13
07-24-2018, 08:44 AM
I don't think that would help anything. When it comes to RB's and putting them in the league, LSU would have a HUGE advantage over us.

And the coaches and schemes he will be learning and developing from the next 4 years at LSU will have dick to do with past LSU NFL RB's. JO MO has a much better recent example than O. Just replay the goal line stand we did against LSU for Emery. Then ask him "See that LSU RB? , Don't be that LSU RB"

Jarius
07-24-2018, 08:45 AM
My God some of you sound like such babies who are too used to getting their way.

Do you not think it is possible that during the down period locals got to talk and pressure him. Meanwhile, no MSU contact because of dead period made it a little easier to hear what they were saying?

Why do some people automatically assume some one is cheating just because we lose some ground. Get over yourselves and take off the maroon tinted glasses every once and a while.

Yea, ok. 5 star prospects in a conference with 9 figure athletic budgets don't sign for free anywhere. Welcome to big time recruiting.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-24-2018, 08:48 AM
And the coaches and schemes he will be learning and developing from the next 4 years at LSU will have dick to do with past LSU NFL RB's. JO MO has a much better recent example than O. Just replay the goal line stand we did against LSU for Emery. Then ask him "See that LSU RB? , Don't be that LSU RB"

If you don't think they are using the Guice, Fournette angle then I don't know what to tell you. Realistically, you are exactly right but it is all about the perspective of a 17 year old kid.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-24-2018, 08:54 AM
Emery is visiting UGA this weekend. If he had just been bought & paid for by LSU I doubt he'd be on his way 4 states over for a visit. Something just isn't adding up in this situation. Again I could be 100% wrong but I think the LSU done deal talk was premature. I still like MSU chances & im going down with the ship.

TrapGame
07-24-2018, 09:35 AM
Emery is visiting UGA this weekend. If he had just been bought & paid for by LSU I doubt he'd be on his way 4 states over for a visit. Something just isn't adding up in this situation. Again I could be 100% wrong but I think the LSU done deal talk was premature. I still like MSU chances & im going down with the ship.

Aye, Aye! Captain!

Pollodawg
07-24-2018, 09:36 AM
It does appear LSU is targeting us viciously these days. They still remember us taking Dak and two recent ass drubbings has them mad.

This. They?re not used to us handing it to them. These two schools have played more than anybody else in the conference. It?s not really a rivalry, and we don?t have to manufacture a rivalry to make ourselves feel better by pretending that one of the big boys thinks about us as much as we think about them. But it is a perception thing. You can?t lose a Louisiana 5* from your backyard to MSU.

Why an offensive player of his caliber would play for O blows my mind. He doesn?t even know what kind of offense he wants to run. They?ve changed it three times between the spread and power I since last year. They?re gonna be woeful on offense this season. They have nobody who can play on that side of the ball. Nobody. Watch the Spring games (yeah, yeah. I know, but still) and tell me which head coach looks like he?s got it together. It ain?t Yaw Yaw.

And , really, O has to do something. This is gonna be. 6-6 type year for them, at best 3-5 in conference, probably even 2-6. 2/3 of the fans down there don?t want Onto begin with. They wanted Fischer. It?s desperate on the Bayou.

ShotgunDawg
07-24-2018, 09:40 AM
This. They?re not used to us handing it to them. These two schools have played more than anybody else in the conference. It?s not really a rivalry, and we don?t have to manufacture a rivalry to make ourselves feel better by pretending that one of the big boys thinks about us as much as we think about them. But it is a perception thing. You can?t lose a Louisiana 5* from your backyard to MSU.

Why an offensive player of his caliber would play for O blows my mind. He doesn?t even know what kind of offense he wants to run. They?ve changed it three times between the spread and power I since last year. They?re gonna be woeful on offense this season. They have nobody who can play on that side of the ball. Nobody. Watch the Spring games (yeah, yeah. I know, but still) and tell me which head coach looks like he?s got it together. It ain?t Yaw Yaw.

And , really, O has to do something. This is gonna be. 6-6 type year for them, at best 3-5 in conference, probably even 2-6. 2/3 of the fans down there don?t want Onto begin with. They wanted Fischer. It?s desperate on the Bayou.

Feels like we are kicking their ass in Tiger Stadium this year away from having ourselves another viscous rivalry.

Pollodawg
07-24-2018, 09:42 AM
We should have easily netted 3/4 verses them lately. 2015 was a flub. State doesn?t fear LSU anymore.

BB30
07-24-2018, 09:57 AM
Not saying it's over. But, the fact that we are in the game with him at all speaks volumes to how far we have come. We keep winning and keep on the right track we will start to land a few of these guys here and there.

Building a program from a solid foundation takes time and effort on all fronts from fans to coaches to the adminstration. All of the pieces are falling into place.

If we continue to win with JOMO it will show everybody that this wasn't just a Dan Mullen thing and was actually a program that was being built and taking the next step. Bigger than any one coach.

We will be alright and are in the process of putting together a really solid class. The world isn't ending. Football season does need to get here though, the off season is in full swing.

ShotgunDawg
07-24-2018, 10:10 AM
Not saying it's over. But, the fact that we are in the game with him at all speaks volumes to how far we have come. We keep winning and keep on the right track we will start to land a few of these guys here and there.

Building a program from a solid foundation takes time and effort on all fronts from fans to coaches to the adminstration. All of the pieces are falling into place.

If we continue to win with JOMO it will show everybody that this wasn't just a Dan Mullen thing and was actually a program that was being built and taking the next step. Bigger than any one coach.

We will be alright and are in the process of putting together a really solid class. The world isn't ending. Football season does need to get here though, the off season is in full swing.

I love the optimism & I hope you're right, but I'm not sure if the issues with types of recruits can be solved by winning & I'm not sure if you can win the necessary amount to land these types of recruits without having these types of recruits on the field.

This is not the first time we've been in this type of recruiting battle, whether it's Emery, Humphrey, Scarborough, Akers, Sullivan, Perriloux, & others, we've been here before but have trouble breaking through.

KT is probably the best example of us breaking through, &, I could be wrong, but KT & Dak both felt like mis-evaluations by LSU's staff & they didn't figure it out till too late. With Whop, we were lucky to KT & I'm not sure LSU really ever pushed him.

Unless we are going to start winning all the in-state battles, we've got to pull of some of these recruitments, if we want to take the next step.

msu15
07-24-2018, 10:18 AM
We should have easily netted 3/4 verses them lately. 2015 was a flub. State doesn?t fear LSU anymore.

Still kind of ticked about that game. Should've beaten them and A&M that year and been 9-0 when Bama came to town.

confucius say
07-24-2018, 10:23 AM

He said a month ago he would not be at BDC. Same weekend as his trip to UGA for their unveiling of their stadium addition

Bothrops
07-24-2018, 10:28 AM
I love the optimism & I hope you're right, but I'm not sure if the issues with types of recruits can be solved by winning & I'm not sure if you can win the necessary amount to land these types of recruits without having these types of recruits on the field.

This is not the first time we've been in this type of recruiting battle, whether it's Emery, Humphrey, Scarborough, Akers, Sullivan, Perriloux, & others, we've been here before but have trouble breaking through.

KT is probably the best example of us breaking through, &, I could be wrong, but KT & Dak both felt like mis-evaluations by LSU's staff & they didn't figure it out till too late. With Whop, we were lucky to KT & I'm not sure LSU really ever pushed him.

Unless we are going to start winning all the in-state battles, we've got to pull of some of these recruitments, if we want to take the next step.

LSU thought that Bennan kid was better than KT.

Bothrops
07-24-2018, 10:30 AM
Feels like we are kicking their ass in Tiger Stadium this year away from having ourselves another viscous rivalry.

It will be a struggle for us to win at Tiger stadium.

Dawgology
07-24-2018, 10:45 AM

Winning more = slightly better recruits = winning more = slightly better recruits = winning more = championship = big time recruits. That's the real game plan and that is the trajectory we are on IF Jomo takes us to the next level or at least keeps us as 8-10 wins per season. We are building a program for sustainability.

ShotgunDawg
07-24-2018, 10:47 AM
LSU thought that Bennan kid was better than KT.

Agree. We've landed some big recruits out of Louisiana, but they are almost exclusively guys that LSU mis-evaluated.

msbulldog
07-24-2018, 12:42 PM

Well there is certainly no way Barkley could be construed as a MSU booster.

Kingbarkus
07-25-2018, 08:37 AM
The Emery news was devastating, but not surprising, to read upon my return from vacation. Living in New Orleans, I knew it was an issue when he postponed his announcement. The recruiting shows had him down here as a virtual lock for MSU with Georgia in the mix and lsu barely on the radar. Moorhead was selling him on the Barkley role. I hope it's not over, but this stings. I imagine the pressure is incredible coming from lsu locals. Nice new whip too, Emery...

ShotgunDawg
07-25-2018, 09:21 AM
The Emery news was devastating, but not surprising, to read upon my return from vacation. Living in New Orleans, I knew it was an issue when he postponed his announcement. The recruiting shows had him down here as a virtual lock for MSU with Georgia in the mix and lsu barely on the radar. Moorhead was selling him on the Barkley role. I hope it's not over, but this stings. I imagine the pressure is incredible coming from lsu locals. Nice new whip too, Emery...

I could imagine a situation where the local pressure is high & the kid just holds off from committing & signs with us on signing day, thus eliminating the local pressure

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-25-2018, 09:26 AM
The Emery news was devastating....

Did he commit already??

Kingbarkus
07-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Did he commit already??

No, but I believe he will soon...and it won't be MSU.

NCDawg
07-25-2018, 12:51 PM

Love your optimistic attitude. Do you have first hand knowledge on this, and if so, please advise as to how you are so certain he won't sign with MSU.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-25-2018, 12:58 PM
Love your optimistic attitude. Do you have first hand knowledge on this, and if so, please advise as to how you are so certain he won't sign with MSU.

Yes...considering it is JULY! I would love to see an answer.

Dawg2003
07-25-2018, 01:00 PM

It's just being realistic. Steve Robertson reported it, so that's all anyone can go on unless they know people personally.

ShotgunDawg
07-25-2018, 01:04 PM
NM

biggun
07-25-2018, 01:18 PM
Still kind of ticked about that game. Should've beaten them and A&M that year and been 9-0 when Bama came to town.

Which would have set up another ?We Believe Part 2? ass Kicking by Bama.

biggun
07-25-2018, 01:21 PM
Agree. We've landed some big recruits out of Louisiana, but they are almost exclusively guys that LSU mis-evaluated.

And initially did not want until it was far too late in the process to land them
Which is is what you said. Never mind.

msstate7
07-25-2018, 02:47 PM
Yes...considering it is JULY! I would love to see an answer.

You calling him to state?

Ari Gold
07-25-2018, 05:59 PM

And if it’s not MSU it won’t be over.
And if it’s not UGA it won’t be over.
And if it’s not LSU it won’t be over.

Bully13
07-25-2018, 06:34 PM
And if it’s not MSU it won’t be over.
And if it’s not UGA it won’t be over.
And if it’s not LSU it won’t be over.

Well I guess that's about all Ari's Got to Say About That. Not much left of that story.