PDA

View Full Version : Kinda OT: Last Chance U

BuckyIsAB****
07-21-2018, 04:53 PM
New season of Last Chance U is out I just started it. Shame they moved it from Scooba tech but we will see.

I feel like I remember us recruiting a kid named Emmit Gooden I think he was committed or maybe we signed him at some point?? He is on the show

MSUMatt
07-21-2018, 04:57 PM
I honestly thought the cursing couldn?t get worse on that show. I was wrong. It?s interesting though.

msbulldog
07-21-2018, 05:02 PM
Emmitt Gooden was a player from Tennessee we would have taken, but he didn't qualify. He was on campus very often his senior year, working us for a good time. Glad he didn't qualify, we don't need people like him.

Jacksondevildog
07-21-2018, 05:28 PM
You guys would be shocked to know that we have guys on campus like those guys. It?s everywhere.

BrunswickDawg
07-21-2018, 05:51 PM
Emmitt Gooden was a player from Tennessee we would have taken, but he didn't qualify. He was on campus very often his senior year, working us for a good time. Glad he didn't qualify, we don't need people like him.

He is Jarvis Varnado?s younger brother.

BuckyIsAB****
07-21-2018, 06:29 PM
You guys would be shocked to know that we have guys on campus like those guys. It?s everywhere.

Explain

BuckyIsAB****
07-21-2018, 06:29 PM
I honestly thought the cursing couldn?t get worse on that show. I was wrong. It?s interesting though.

Everybody loves hot dogs but dont wanna see how they're made

Bothrops
07-21-2018, 06:36 PM
Where the hell did they move it to?

TheRef
07-21-2018, 06:39 PM
Where the hell did they move it to?

Independence CC in Kansas

Jacksondevildog
07-21-2018, 07:20 PM
Explain

We have some kids with bad atttitides and from bad backgrounds that our coaches have to stay on. That?s the case everywhere. Thinking otherwise is naive.

BuckyIsAB****
07-21-2018, 10:22 PM
We have some kids with bad atttitides and from bad backgrounds that our coaches have to stay on. That?s the case everywhere. Thinking otherwise is naive.

Oh yea I thought you were implying something else

mstatefan91
07-22-2018, 10:33 AM
Of course the year they move it is the year Scooba finally wins the fourth title.

KOdawg1
07-22-2018, 02:33 PM
Of course the year they move it is the year Scooba finally wins the fourth title.
Thought that was funny too.

Overall, it was pretty interesting. It would've been cool if it were left in Scooba due to it being local, but it's probably a good thing they left. The players were starting to act for the camera and it lost it's genuine feel in season 2

Also, Malik Henry is a prick and I wouldn't have him on my team regardless of how talented he was (didn't appear to be that good anyway)

Jacksondevildog
07-22-2018, 02:38 PM
Little note that I found, Ole Miss has offered Malik Henry. That would be must see TV as he would finish off setting that program back.

THE Bruce Dickinson
07-22-2018, 03:29 PM
I didn't think I could like a coach less than Buddy at EMCC...Well Netflix has outdone themselves this season. The coach is a complete POS, and Malik Henry is the worst teammate I have ever seen. I pray he goes to Ole Miss. That locker room will implode.

MoreCowbell
07-22-2018, 03:49 PM
I didn't think I could like a coach less than Buddy at EMCC...Well Netflix has outdone themselves this season. The coach is a complete POS, and Malik Henry is the worst teammate I have ever seen. I pray he goes to Ole Miss. That locker room will implode.

Yea the coach started out the show and I could not stand him but he grew on me towards the end. Seeing where he was from and how he was raised makes me respect where he is now. Seems pretty unorganized though and not the brightest tool in the shed especially in his financial investments. How does he have 4 Cadillacs and an LA beach house on his salary? Also, I cant believe that QB coach works for free and lives in the dorms. How is that possible?

mstatefan91
07-22-2018, 05:07 PM
Yea the coach started out the show and I could not stand him but he grew on me towards the end. Seeing where he was from and how he was raised makes me respect where he is now. Seems pretty unorganized though and not the brightest tool in the shed especially in his financial investments. How does he have 4 Cadillacs and an LA beach house on his salary? Also, I cant believe that QB coach works for free and lives in the dorms. How is that possible?

He grew on me as well. Don’t think his style is the best and certainly don’t agree with his offensive philosophy but his heart seems to be in the right place.

QB coach probably got a small check but his housing, food and clothes (adidas) was covered so it is possible that he was getting next to nothing

HereComesTheSpiral
07-22-2018, 05:28 PM
Thought that was funny too.

Overall, it was pretty interesting. It would've been cool if it were left in Scooba due to it being local, but it's probably a good thing they left. The players were starting to act for the camera and it lost it's genuine feel in season 2

Also, Malik Henry is a prick and I wouldn't have him on my team regardless of how talented he was (didn't appear to be that good anyway)

Kind of came off that he didn't really like football and always wanted to play baseball, but he listened to bad advice from his' dad that just showed back up one day.

KOdawg1
07-22-2018, 05:32 PM
Kind of came off that he didn't really like football and always wanted to play baseball, but he listened to bad advice from his' dad that just showed back up one day.

Its amazing how the dads always show back up when their kid is about to become a famous athlete

HereComesTheSpiral
07-22-2018, 06:30 PM
Its amazing how the dads always show back up when their kid is about to become a famous athlete

You could tell he had that I hate doing this look on his face at the end while his dad was talking to that trainer.

BuckyIsAB****
07-22-2018, 07:10 PM
Between Henry and Franklin III idk which one I disliked more