PDA

View Full Version : MSU picked #3 in the West

TrapGame
07-20-2018, 11:27 AM
Sorry if Germans. Just saw this on my FB feed the SEC media folks just released their picks. We were voted 3rd in the West (Bama/AU are 1 and 2). We also got two first place votes too.

ScoobaDawg
07-20-2018, 11:32 AM
Oh Sh!t.. we are doomed. we are getting some respect.

the_real_MSU_is_us
07-20-2018, 11:34 AM
Probably what we should be for once. Auburn has beaten us to sleep the last 2 years and they will be pretty good this year so putting them ahead of us is reasonable.

The surprise was putting LSU 5th behind A&M... I thought the hype of the new OSU QB would put them ahead, media must be either really high on Jimbo or really down on Ed O

ShotgunDawg
07-20-2018, 11:37 AM
Auburn May be the 2nd best team in the West, but I doubt they finish there. Their schedule is bonkers with road games at UGA, MSU, & Bama

StateDawg44
07-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Either way, even if you hate Jimbo as a coach, we all know he can finish and win.

Coach O not so much. I respect the A&M vote ahead of LSU.

msbulldog
07-20-2018, 12:22 PM
The aggies got some talent if jumbo can coach Mond up.

Captain Falcon
07-20-2018, 01:19 PM
A&M’s schedule is brutal. Their four SEC road games are Bama, SC, State, and Auburn. And they also play Clemson. I think they’ll be good but 8-4 is probably the best case scenario.

Lord McBuckethead
07-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Starkle is going to be qb1.

TrapGame
07-20-2018, 01:52 PM
Starkle is going to be qb1.

I forgot they still had him. Did he replace Mond last season or was it the other way around?

Pollodawg
07-20-2018, 02:17 PM
Guys. Guys. It doesn’t matter what they predict for a State. Rodimus Prime on NAFOOM already said Moorhead doesn’t pass the eye test. The best we will be is 8-5.
Doesn’t pass the eye test?
Do what?
The guy has been a winner everywhere he’s ever been. Literally. How does that not pass the eye test? He’s way better than an offensive line coach who took your job because nobody else would touch your toxic, coaching graveyard program with a 100 foot poll. That so stupid that it can barely be put into words how stupid that truly is.

BuckyIsAB****
07-20-2018, 03:49 PM
Jimbo is one of the most overrated coaches in the country IMO. He won the natty at FSU sure but its a lot easier to win there than it is at A&M. He played 1 team that recruited on his level at FSU and they kicked his ass and that was Clemson. He struggled with a lot of teams he shouldnt have. They were a train wreck last year idc that they won a shitty bowl. And the last year with Winston was a joke they kept squeaking by bad teams then got embarassed by Mariota in the playoff.

He had a bad culture at FSU. He will have to change it quick at A&M to contend in this league

TUSK
07-20-2018, 03:57 PM
Jimbo is one of the most overrated coaches in the country IMO. He won the natty at FSU sure but its a lot easier to win there than it is at A&M. He played 1 team that recruited on his level at FSU and they kicked his ass and that was Clemson. He struggled with a lot of teams he shouldnt have. They were a train wreck last year idc that they won a shitty bowl. And the last year with Winston was a joke they kept squeaking by bad teams then got embarassed by Mariota in the playoff.

He had a bad culture at FSU. He will have to change it quick at A&M to contend in this league

MDL broke FSU last year & made Jimbo quit... And he's prolly gonna make em quit, again....

Jack Lambert
07-20-2018, 04:00 PM

I think it was easier for FSU to get to the NC game during the BCS era.

BuckyIsAB****
07-20-2018, 04:25 PM
MDL made broke FSU last year & made Jimbo quit... And he's prolly gonna make em quit, again....

He might win big at A&M but its 50 50 at best. He seems like a real sleazy guy to me. Just the vibe I get

BuckyIsAB****
07-20-2018, 04:26 PM
I think it was easier for FSU to get to the NC game during the BCS era.

I think the way he left FSU and how that team played last year showed a lot about Jimbo

DanDority
07-20-2018, 04:29 PM
MDL made broke FSU last year & made Jimbo quit... And he's prolly gonna make em quit, again....

MDL????

TUSK
07-20-2018, 04:46 PM
He might win big at A&M but its 50 50 at best. He seems like a real sleazy guy to me. Just the vibe I get

I get the EXACT SAME vibe, Bucky...

Dan, MDL = My Dark Lord = Saban

Sometimes I refer to Him as MMDL (My Merciful Dark Lord)...

DanDority
07-20-2018, 05:22 PM
I get the EXACT SAME vibe, Bucky...

Dan, MDL = My Dark Lord = Saban

Sometimes I refer to Him as MMDL (My Merciful Dark Lord)...
10-4, Thanks

TrapGame
07-20-2018, 09:52 PM
Reading some responses on the SECN FB page it's clear that LSU fans are insulted we are 3rd they aren't. I've never read such entitled drivel. Several think Joe is a downgrade compared to Mullen (and I guess by this insinuating Coach O is better by comparison. Which is nuts!) and we're gonna be lucky to win 7 games next year because of our "new" coaches.

IMissJack
07-20-2018, 10:02 PM
Sorry if Germans. Just saw this on my FB feed the SEC media folks just released their picks. We were voted 3rd in the West (Bama/AU are 1 and 2). We also got two first place votes too.

Based on the way we beat A&M last year at their place, it seems there is a big gap between 3 and 4.

Bully13
07-21-2018, 09:50 AM
Reading some responses on the SECN FB page it's clear that LSU fans are insulted we are 3rd they aren't. I've never read such entitled drivel. Several think Joe is a downgrade compared to Mullen (and I guess by this insinuating Coach O is better by comparison. Which is nuts!) and we're gonna be lucky to win 7 games next year because of our "new" coaches.

LSU fans talking coach smack is indeed rich. They did have a better conf rec than us but considering last year's head to head and the talent we've got returning gives us the edge this year.

TrapGame
07-21-2018, 11:43 AM
LSU fans talking coach smack is indeed rich. They did have a better conf rec than us but considering last year's head to head and the talent we've got returning gives us the edge this year.

That's what several State fans pointed out. They also asked the LSU fans did they even know who their starting QB was. The answer was crickets chirping.