PDA

View Full Version : 43 Days and counting......waaaay to long to start the run for the banner

TaleofTwoDogs
07-19-2018, 10:20 PM
My favorite video of all time -

https://youtu.be/gN3FjrkVxAY

Can we do it aGain???

Bully13
07-20-2018, 07:01 AM
That TD Run by Dak when he stiff arms the safety dude is as good as it gets. LSU not being able to punch it in from the 1 at night in Death Valley was awesome too. No earthquakes that night in Baton Rouge.

ScoobaDawg
07-20-2018, 08:33 AM
Yep love that stiff arm.. Have a printed photo I need to get framed some day.

Bully13
07-20-2018, 10:45 AM
Yep love that stiff arm.. Have a printed photo I need to get framed some day.

You need two. A Before and After.

Jack Lambert
07-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Will the LSU fan base freak out if we beat them two years in a roll?

Will Moorhead let them pregame warm up in shorts and helmets this season?

the_real_MSU_is_us
07-20-2018, 11:28 AM
Will the LSU fan base freak out if we beat them two years in a roll?

Will Moorhead let them pregame warm up in shorts and helmets this season?

LSU will be freaking out before then. Well, at least the more casual fans that don't care about the schedule and just expect 10-2 every year 'cause "LSU". They'll lose to Miami game one, @ Auburn, 50/50 @ UF, and will get slaughtered at home v UGA in front of all their fans the week before we get there. The team will be beaten and dejected, the fans will be in turmoil over whether to fire O now or see if he can earn another season. Us beating them 2ce i n a row may be important to some, but my guess is that the fanbase will focused on larger issues

IMissJack
07-20-2018, 10:26 PM
I was at this game with an LSU attorney friend. It was a surreal feeling to see Tiger stadium 3/4 empty at the beginning of 4th qtr. And the 4th quarter nearly gave me a heart attack. The last 8 minutes of the game I sat in a near coma thinking Mullen was going to blow it.

BorneDawg
07-20-2018, 11:31 PM
My favorite video of all time -

https://youtu.be/gN3FjrkVxAY

Can we do it aGain???

We need to bring back the group that was making the videos back then and pay them cause this one is the best videos ever made!

Bully13
07-21-2018, 06:41 AM
I was at this game with an LSU attorney friend. It was a surreal feeling to see Tiger stadium 3/4 empty at the beginning of 4th qtr. And the 4th quarter nearly gave me a heart attack. The last 8 minutes of the game I sat in a near coma thinking Mullen was going to blow it.

The last 8 minutes was one of Mullen's Ed O moments. He had a few of those during his stint at State.

TaleofTwoDogs
07-21-2018, 09:40 AM
Speaking of videos, what ever happen to our own resident videographer Slickdawg? He made some great videos back in the day.

jackindabox
07-21-2018, 01:39 PM
This post is completely wrong. There are only 42 days until kickoff and it will be exiting with those tough Stephen f Austin boys coming to town. I hope we are studding film from last year.

Pit Bull
07-23-2018, 11:57 PM
Yep....don't need another South Alabama opener. Thanks Merlin.