PDA

View Full Version : Rosebowl Facebook Post

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 03:11 PM
Hmmmm

https://thumbor.247sports.com/iMA6vSiPVWabU3tAJxoNS3zUfkY=/0x0/top/Uploads/Assets/113/513/8513113.png

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 03:13 PM
If this is Ole Miss, they may as well throw the damn towel in.

If it's Auburn, it certainly explains somethings

mstatefan91
07-19-2018, 03:15 PM
Kinda doubt it’s Ole Miss. They can’t be that stupid.

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 03:16 PM
Kinda doubt it?s Ole Miss. They can?t be that stupid.

Can't legislate stupidity & arrogance

preachermatt83
07-19-2018, 03:19 PM

I don't know who it is that Steve is referring too But that idiot "tay" did have a "secret" twitter discussion group with recruits and boosters in it. He even bragged about it on twitter.

mstatefan91
07-19-2018, 03:21 PM
I don't know who it is that Steve is referring too But that idiot "tay" did have a "secret" twitter discussion group with recruits and boosters in it. He even bragged about it on twitter.

It is interesting that Tay’s twitter becomes private whenever a recruit is about to announce. And I have no other info than I’ve noticed that a couple of times.

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure if it's Ole Miss or not, but the Ole Miss fan base & media's constant lack of taking responsibility for what happened, has led to a culture that doesn't in any way understand the severity of what they were doing.

When you tell everyone that you did nothing wrong, people will act as though what they were doing was not wrong.

The NCAA didn't help, but I'm not sure more severe penalties would've changed their narrative.

How can that school move forward & clean it up when they take no responsibility for any wrong doings?

Cooterpoot
07-19-2018, 03:33 PM
I think it's Ole Miss. No reason to put it out there and say it doesn't involve us if it weren't them.

jumbo
07-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Pretty sure it's Auburn

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 03:36 PM
BTW, tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of Hugh Freeze being fired

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 03:37 PM
Let's just say it is Ole Miss & it's another level 1 violation.

What happens?

Cooterpoot
07-19-2018, 03:38 PM
Unless AU is having to drop Hall and/or Jones, I don't see where they'd really matter much to us.

BrunswickDawg
07-19-2018, 03:39 PM

What happens?

Repeat Offender during their probation period? Probably have to make something up since I don't think anyone has been that stupid

thf24
07-19-2018, 03:40 PM

How many times have we said that since just 2013 alone?

TUSK
07-19-2018, 03:41 PM
This can't be bout us Bammers... ain't got no Interwebs around these parts....*

Sweet Baby Jesus, let this be true...

Jack Lambert
You know what that fan base is going to say. How do you know it was really one of our fans? It could have been a fan of another fan base trying to frame us.

msstatelp1
Well if it's OM I fully expect the NCAA to hammer them this time. Probably take away at least 1 track scholarship and forbid them from serving ice cream with their cake.

If it's Auburn I expect the rules to be changed cause Auburn knew nothing about it.

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 03:43 PM
Well if it's OM I fully expect the NCAA to hammer them this time. Probably take away at least 1 track scholarship and forbid them from serving ice cream with their cake.

If it's Auburn I expect the rules to be changed cause Auburn knew nothing about it.

No way the two most habitual cheaters in college sports history could've done this*

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 03:44 PM
I wonder if Godfrey will come out with Crooked Letta 5?

Schultzy
07-19-2018, 03:53 PM

Winner

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 03:58 PM
I refuse to believe that nobody on this board knows anything about this?

Where is Devious, Political, I Seen It, C34?

Bulldog1
07-19-2018, 03:59 PM
I bet it's Auburn or Ole Miss.

BeastMan
07-19-2018, 04:00 PM
If Steve is talking about it, it?s OM. My guess is that Tay Tay guy

Bully13
07-19-2018, 04:00 PM
This can't be bout us Bammers... ain't got no Interwebs around these parts....*

Sweet Baby Jesus, let this be true...

Let us know what the Bamers are saying about this when you can Tusk.

Bully13
07-19-2018, 04:04 PM

https://s33.postimg.cc/bi9disxtb/God_Please.jpg

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 04:04 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ce8bd269c9e6a9e44824774b22068550/tenor.gif?itemid=8493705

Dolphus Raymond
07-19-2018, 04:09 PM
Well, at least I now know what I'll be doing this evening: hitting the refresh button every five minutes.

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 04:13 PM
Well, at least I now know what I'll be doing this evening: hitting the refresh button every five minutes.

The Elitedawgs investigative team needs to come back from sabbatical

Bully13
07-19-2018, 04:20 PM
Rose Bowl say over next few weeks. Wonder if the NCAA can contain the leaks prior to that kinda wait Steve's talking about.

Jack Lambert
07-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Rose Bowl say over next few weeks. Wonder if the NCAA can contain the leaks prior to that kinda wait Steve's talking about.

Insert Trumps name in the Tweet and it will start leaking like an Iranian Naval ship.

TUSK
07-19-2018, 04:41 PM
Let us know what the Bamers are saying about this when you can Tusk.

Not a peep, as of this post, Buddy....

whosyourdawgy
07-19-2018, 05:22 PM
What was Taes last Twitter account? I cant remember. Time to give him a little hell if somebody knows it

Dawgology
07-19-2018, 05:25 PM

Have you ever met Ole Miss fans?

Liverpooldawg
07-19-2018, 05:28 PM

What happens?

They get repeat offender status if it occurred since they got their notice of guilt. Y'all need to remember it was the SECOND Go around that got SMU, not the first. Surely they aren't that stupid.

Liverpooldawg
07-19-2018, 05:29 PM
Repeat Offender during their probation period? Probably have to make something up since I don't think anyone has been that stupid

SMU was.

Dawgology
07-19-2018, 05:29 PM
I've lost faith in the NCAA completely. The fact that they don't leverage their own penalty matrix actually supports this kind of behaviour. If it's Ole Miss they will add ANOTHER WHOLE SCHOLLY to their BLISTERING penalties.

If it's Auburn...nothing.

mstatefan91
07-19-2018, 05:39 PM
Have you ever met Ole Miss fans?

Do my best to stay away from them

Bulldog1
07-19-2018, 05:47 PM
What is Steve saying on Genespage about it?

Dawgology
07-19-2018, 05:53 PM
Do my best to stay away from them

The ones that I know drink the cult koolaid like all the others.

msbulldog
07-19-2018, 06:32 PM
Hmmmm

https://thumbor.247sports.com/iMA6vSiPVWabU3tAJxoNS3zUfkY=/0x0/top/Uploads/Assets/113/513/8513113.png

Thanks Gun, that's precious and I hope our guys understand! Rep Given!

dawgoneyall
07-19-2018, 06:38 PM

They are that arrogant.

Dawg61
07-19-2018, 06:42 PM
It was probably Florida and it was a group sext app called Begley's Bagels & Pie, Muffins got on there and offered some khaki shorts and Yeezy's

gravedigger
07-19-2018, 06:54 PM
SMU was.

They had a payroll to meet

dogshiek
07-19-2018, 07:47 PM
Shitbirds gonna shitbird.

Goldendawg
07-19-2018, 07:52 PM

What happens?

If it's UNM, they sue their internet provider (for lack of security) and the NCAA for picking on just them "when everyone does this". If it's Auburn, the NCAA tells them it wasn't their fault and sends a large donation to Rev Cecil Newton's church because Cam didn't know anything about this either.

DCdawg
07-19-2018, 08:08 PM
Are we sure he wasn't saying that it pertains to Mississippi State but it doesn't involve anyone employed by Mississippi State (only the recruit(s) and boosters)? That's kind of how I read it but I'm probably thinking the worst.

Gutter Cobreh
07-19-2018, 08:12 PM
Are we sure he wasn't saying that it pertains to Mississippi State but it doesn't involve anyone employed by Mississippi State (only the recruit(s) and boosters)? That's kind of how I read it but I'm probably thinking the worst.

Based on his post, he references it isn't about State - then references right below "another SEC". Tells me it isn't about us.

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2018, 08:13 PM
It's OM, the Spirit is already saying it's minor.

DCdawg
07-19-2018, 08:14 PM
Based on his post, he references it isn't about State - then references right below "another SEC". Tells me it isn't about us.

I completely misread the second paragraph. My bad.

BeastMan
07-19-2018, 08:16 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/70862a4e78eae6cee998d293d14d3aca/tenor.gif?itemid=3633024

Bdawg
07-19-2018, 08:35 PM

Everything is minor to them, including level ones.

preachermatt83
07-19-2018, 09:26 PM

Ding ding ding

Homedawg
07-19-2018, 09:33 PM

I'd bet not....

BiscuitEater
07-19-2018, 09:37 PM
Shitbirds gonna shitbird.

Ben Garrett agrees ..

I've confirmed with Ole Miss sources Ole Miss had its NCAA appeal hearing this week. The university expects to hear back sometime this fall. There's no prescribed timeline. The appeal was a one-day, short deal. I wasn't given any indication about how Ole Miss felt it went.

As far as the rumor about Ole Miss self-reporting a social media incident: The university discovered on a social media platform (Twitter) what it deemed to be a minor violation of "boosters," which I'm using loosely here, contacting recruits. An Ole Miss booster can't tweet a recruit. The secondary violation included a couple of December signees. There was no discussion of impermissible benefits, I'm told. Ole Miss self-reported. I was told nothing is expected to come from it.

Liverpooldawg
07-19-2018, 09:42 PM
They had a payroll to meet

Yae, verily.

Todd4State
07-19-2018, 09:48 PM
If it's Ole Miss, how does repeat violator factor into this?

Mimi's Babies
07-19-2018, 09:49 PM
Ding ding ding

From reading elsewhere....

Someone gave a twitter account to a group of minor children. It looks like the minors/children are between the ages of 13-17 that maybe/could be involved?

Wonder who's this bunch belongs too? Could one say boosters whether they are children or not it doesn't matter....

To add another post: Copied and certain words left out.

From an OM fan:
_______. If even one word of that is even remotely true we have the most retarded fan base and administration on the planet. _____ like this makes it hard to remain an OM fan. What a __________ embarrassment

Cooterpoot
07-19-2018, 09:51 PM
OM is crapping Mars Bars.

Dolphus Raymond
07-19-2018, 09:52 PM
Ben Garrett agrees ..

I've confirmed with Ole Miss sources Ole Miss had its NCAA appeal hearing this week. The university expects to hear back sometime this fall. There's no prescribed timeline. The appeal was a one-day, short deal. I wasn't given any indication about how Ole Miss felt it went.

As far as the rumor about Ole Miss self-reporting a social media incident: The university discovered on a social media platform (Twitter) what it deemed to be a minor violation of "boosters," which I'm using loosely here, contacting recruits. An Ole Miss booster can't tweet a recruit. The secondary violation included a couple of December signees. There was no discussion of impermissible benefits, I'm told. Ole Miss self-reported. I was told nothing is expected to come from it.
And, under normal circumstances, the above explanation sounds plausible. However, based on the past misinformation put out by the Ole Miss AD (and to a lesser degree, the OM fan pages), if I were an OM supporter, I would have great difficulty believing anything they said. I would assume that privately, most OM fans will take a "wait and see" attitude regarding this.

starkvegasdawg
07-19-2018, 10:12 PM
And, under normal circumstances, the above explanation sounds plausible. However, based on the past misinformation put out by the Ole Miss AD (and to a lesser degree, the OM fan pages), if I were an OM supporter, I would have great difficulty believing anything they said. I would assume that privately, most OM fans will take a "wait and see" attitude regarding this.

Any truth to the rumor the CVS in Oxford now has Robitussin 30% off?

mstatefan91
07-20-2018, 12:58 AM

No but I hear Xanax is being handed out for the entire 2018 season*******

Bully13
07-20-2018, 07:09 AM

That's not how capitalism works Vegas. Even CVS managers in OXFORD know to double cough syrup prices during stressful times at tsun.

Mimi's Babies
07-20-2018, 07:10 AM
While the stories are still coming out of Ole ..... This morning... This mess is not made up and yes ole .... Fans are this dumb. The 'children' I mentioned above from reading elsewhere are someone's child.... One would THINK after the last debacle Ole.... would just think about their actions and the consequences of the actions.

Remember SMU's punishment came the second time around with the NCAA.... Just food for thought.

Have a great Maroon Friday.

#HAILSTATE

yjnkdawg
07-20-2018, 07:44 AM
One thing "The Network" can not control, in reference to OM football recruiting, is when a few of their fans (supporters, and/or lower level boosters) do stupid things.

Bully13
07-20-2018, 07:45 AM
So let me get this straight. TSUN is a SEC team whose average croot sits at .85%. How low do you have to go to risk repeat violator penalties for these types of players? While your "Neighbors" down South currently have theirs at over .87% which is slightly better than Clemson's average right now. What's sad / funny is that this is the only fan base in America that think all of that is just fine. The only slight positive I'll throw their way is they are predictably consistent and intently resolute. AD lying to the fans and media. Coaches lying to the fans, media and players. Yet the fans never collectively demanded explanations for the lying. Then get the silliest penalties in the history of the NCAA handed down to them (On Par with NO Penalty for AU for One Player vs many for tsun) and they vehemently rebuke and appeal. They can sometimes remind you of Japanese Soldiers on Okinawa.

Replace AU with TSUN on Cam Gate and TSUN appeals the new rule created out of the investigation.

Ezsoil
07-20-2018, 07:54 AM
[QUOTE=Mimi's Babies;972509]While the stories are still coming out of Ole ..... This morning... This mess is not made up and yes ole .... Fans are this dumb. The 'children' I mentioned above from reading elsewhere are someone's child.... One would THINK after the last debacle Ole.... would just think about their actions and the consequences of the actions.

Remember SMU's punishment came the second time around with the NCAA.... Just food for thought.

Yes but that was in an era when the NCAA had the stones to actually have accountability ...how they have handled investigations and punishment in the last few years have basically said it’s open season....nothing will come of this...When was the last time any school faced any consequences for violating the repeat offender status? Let’s face it, the Ole Miss lawyers in their response acknowledged that there were violations that continued even when they were under investigation... that, to me is ultimate middle finger and then to get the punishment they got, just tells everyone that rules do not matter....

ScoobaDawg
07-20-2018, 08:39 AM
Considering the last run in with the Ncaa for Mississippi... I'm not holding my breath on anything happening in this...

Mimi's Babies
07-20-2018, 08:53 AM
[QUOTE=Mimi's Babies;972509]While the stories are still coming out of Ole ..... This morning... This mess is not made up and yes ole .... Fans are this dumb. The 'children' I mentioned above from reading elsewhere are someone's child.... One would THINK after the last debacle Ole.... would just think about their actions and the consequences of the actions.

Yes but that was in an era when the NCAA had the stones to actually have accountability ...how they have handled investigations and punishment in the last few years have basically said it’s open season....nothing will come of this...When was the last time any school faced any consequences for violating the repeat offender status? Let’s face it, the Ole Miss lawyers in their response acknowledged that there were violations that continued even when they were under investigation... that, to me is ultimate middle finger and then to get the punishment they got, just tells everyone that rules do not matter....

If you've ever wondered why that college is so corrupt... Here's the answer. Most if these same good ole boys run the state of Mississippi also. Just something to ponder...

Bully13
07-20-2018, 09:11 AM
Lot's of Tobacco $ got into the hands of OM lawyers. Lot's of other schools have wealthy alums too though, it's just that NCAA corruption is not nearly as high on their priority list as those in Oxford. I'm convinced some of that OM Tobacco $ made it to Indy. Gonna be interesting to see how all this plays out. Will be a classic battle between integrity and greed fueled dishonesty.

TrapGame
07-20-2018, 09:34 AM
Wasn't there a big section of the NOI that talked about the atmosphere created by the boosters? Seems to me I read the NCAA put a lot of this on out of control boosters having free reign and the AD doing little to corral them. This is why you teach a lesson by dropping the hammer. You say you can't control your boosters? Well, why don't we give you a one year death penalty so y'all can get together and work this out. Let's see if you can control them after that.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-20-2018, 09:56 AM

Why don't you get a subscription and find out.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-20-2018, 09:57 AM

Why don't you get a subscription and find out. BTW it is OM

Bully13
07-20-2018, 10:00 AM
Wasn't there a big section of the NOI that talked about the atmosphere created by the boosters? Seems to me I read the NCAA put a lot of this on out of control boosters having free reign and the AD doing little to corral them. This is why you teach a lesson by dropping the hammer. You say you can't control your boosters? Well, why don't we give you a one year death penalty so y'all can get together and work this out. Let's see if you can control them after that.

The outta control overall booster atmosphere was specifically brutalized in the NCAA's final report. There's even a quote from Freeze saying how shocked he was when he first realized it. When you read blistering paragraph after blistering paragraph in that report then see the penalties it boggles one's mind.

And now this? really? if tsun boosters did this, we will see another battle of Tobacco Money VS NCAA Integrity.

lastmajordog
07-20-2018, 10:01 AM
"If it's Auburn I expect the rules to be changed cause Auburn knew nothing about it.?

Either that or it was actually Their DAD's that did it.........

Bully13
07-20-2018, 10:03 AM

https://s33.postimg.cc/nci1ivwfz/Being_a_dick.jpg

bobtail bob
07-20-2018, 10:18 AM
LOL. Nothing will come of this. The quote of the current SEC commish on UNM " Well, we,we,we didn't want to hurt them too bad " should tell you where they stand.
It coming out around the start of the season and media days screams that this is Mars tormenting them again. You have to to believe that the NCAA along with the the black bears just wish this man would just go away.

Token Bammer
07-20-2018, 12:28 PM
After the last NCAA failure regrading Ole Miss, I came to the conclusion the NCAA's balls must be in a glass jar full of embalming fluid sitting on Cecil Newton's mantle over his fireplace, because ever since AU lawyered up and put their middle finger right in the face of the NCAA, the NCAA has appeared to be emasculated.

If OM received a slap on the wrist for 13(?)+ Level 1 violations, there will certainly be nothing to see here.

Mimi's Babies
07-20-2018, 01:00 PM

YOU are CORRECT.....

BuckyIsAB****
07-20-2018, 04:31 PM

Smh

Homedawg
07-20-2018, 04:44 PM
After the last NCAA failure regrading Ole Miss, I came to the conclusion the NCAA's balls must be in a glass jar full of embalming fluid sitting on Cecil Newton's mantle over his fireplace, because ever since AU lawyered up and put their middle finger right in the face of the NCAA, the NCAA has appeared to be emasculated.

If OM received a slap on the wrist for 13(?)+ Level 1 violations, there will certainly be nothing to see here.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldendawg
07-20-2018, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Ezsoil;972514]

If you've ever wondered why that college is so corrupt... Here's the answer. Most if these same good ole boys run the state of Mississippi also. Just something to ponder...

And what has happened if Ms as a state moves up to #49 in something? Arkansas just dropped back to 50.

Goldendawg
07-20-2018, 09:10 PM

Go to "What is this about? thread on Nafoom. Some guy posting under Tad Pad Hot Dogs seems to have quite a lot of info about it. Also say there is an article in the Clarion Liar. BTW: They don't seem to like Bjerk much. Hail State!

Goldendawg
07-20-2018, 09:18 PM

Hard to shame/change someone with words and no actions to bring change for the behavior.