PDA

View Full Version : Mullen be getting fat ...

dawgday166
07-18-2018, 10:09 PM
He looking more rotund in FL. Must not be taking much timeout to run marathons these days.

AlSwearengen
07-19-2018, 07:41 AM
I had the same exact thoughts. He doesn’t want to be seen running around campus too much in case they lose more than two games. He can’t be seen as doing anything other than football 100% of the time.

His quality of life has taken a huge hit.

msstatelp1
07-19-2018, 07:42 AM
He looking more rotund in FL. Must not be taking much timeout to run marathons these days.

Stress eating will do that to you.

Martianlander
07-19-2018, 07:52 AM
Having to eat fast food. Meghan can't go to the grocery store.

Jack Lambert
07-19-2018, 08:05 AM
I had the same exact thoughts. He doesn?t want to be seen running around campus too much in case they lose more than two games. He can?t be seen as doing anything other than football 100% of the time.

His quality of life has taken a huge hit.

Have you ever been on their campus? You would trip and fall down trying to run. That campus is loaded with leg. It is amazing the eye candy when you drive across the campus. When I am in Gainesville on business I stay on the opposite side of campus to where I am working just to be able to drive it. I do have to be care full with all the scooters on campus. Ole Miss can talk shit but UF has the shit.

Dawgology
07-19-2018, 08:18 AM
Have you ever been on their campus? You would trip and fall down trying to run. That campus is loaded with leg. It is amazing the eye candy when you drive across the campus. When I am in Gainesville on business I stay on the opposite side of campus to where I am working just to be able to drive it. I do have to be care full with all the scooters on campus. Ole Miss can talk shit but UF has the shit.

I have visited most of the SEC campuses (except A&M and Mizzou) and I concur. Ole Miss actually has about the basic amount of good looking girls as most SEC campuses. They just mostly dress in dresses instead of the incredibly short shorts that most college girls wear. They have no more or less talent than any other SEC campus. On the other hand...UF campus on gameday is ridiculous! I really couldn't work there. A close second would actually be the LSU campus (as much as it pains me to say it).

Cooterpoot
07-19-2018, 08:25 AM
FL doesn't let him take off a month every summer like we did. Stress is probably killing him.

TrapGame
07-19-2018, 08:57 AM
He's been going with Hev to the Golden Corral to indulge on their chocolate fountain.

Dawg2003
07-19-2018, 09:28 AM
He's been going with Hev to the Golden Corral to indulge on their chocolate fountain.

The visual of that is so gross.

dawgs
07-19-2018, 09:59 AM
I have visited most of the SEC campuses (except A&M and Mizzou) and I concur. Ole Miss actually has about the basic amount of good looking girls as most SEC campuses. They just mostly dress in dresses instead of the incredibly short shorts that most college girls wear. They have no more or less talent than any other SEC campus. On the other hand...UF campus on gameday is ridiculous! I really couldn't work there. A close second would actually be the LSU campus (as much as it pains me to say it).

In the early 00s uga blew my mind. Not only were the % of hot chicks threw the rough, but the student body was close to 60-40 female to male ratio. The 2 weekends I spent there in college were mind blowing.

And yeah, ole miss is pretty average as far as female talent on campus.

TrapGame
07-19-2018, 10:06 AM
The visual of that is so gross.

The rumor is Hev likes to deep fried chicken in the chocolate fountain.

Bothrops
07-19-2018, 10:55 AM
In the early 00s uga blew my mind. Not only were the % of hot chicks threw the rough, but the student body was close to 60-40 female to male ratio. The 2 weekends I spent there in college were mind blowing.

And yeah, ole miss is pretty average as far as female talent on campus.

Athens is ridiculous. Good looking girls from all over the south and East coast.

Dawg2003
07-19-2018, 11:46 AM
The rumor is Hev likes to deep fried chicken in the chocolate fountain.

Damn

yjnkdawg
07-19-2018, 12:55 PM

He will lose some weight when he has to start running to Orlando to buy groceries lol.