PDA

View Full Version : Listen to the 2:26 mark

Jack Lambert
07-18-2018, 01:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbhVQQ1LnDA

It's be posted before but I didn't want to believe it.

Bully13
07-18-2018, 01:27 PM
don't wanna go speaker at the moment, what's he say?

Jack Lambert
07-18-2018, 01:29 PM
don't wanna go speaker at the moment, what's he say?

It's really the 207 mark but he called mullen out about walking into the team meeting room and saying I am leaving and walked out. The whole world knows mullen is really a shit head.

TrapGame
07-18-2018, 02:29 PM
It's really the 207 mark but he called mullen out about walking into the team meeting room and saying I am leaving and walked out. The whole world knows mullen is really a shit head.

I know (work) with someone who is a 100% maroon girl, went there with Bond and still knows him. She has a good friend close to the FB program and she checked on this to make sure Nick was accurate. He is. Mullen is a selfish prick. It happened like Nick says it did.

Bully13
07-18-2018, 02:34 PM

I was going to guess that. I remember reading it but now we have the video. thanks. I really wish we knew exactly how much time he DID spend with the team though. bad look for Mullen though. Fitz appears to have more integrity than Mullen. Probably a LOT more.

On a side note, I'm feeling better about Fitz's recovery after I read about all the previous injuries this tough SOB has had. That angry look on his face as he's being tended too on the field. Dude could end up being an all time great if we do what we are capable of doing this year. I'd be willing to bet these new offensive guys if they have not already, are going to love Fitz being their QB. His surrounding cast know they've got a fighter under center and they are going to give it up for him. This is the Year.

mstatefan91
07-18-2018, 02:35 PM
I know (work) with someone who is a 100% maroon girl, went there with Bond and still knows him. She has a good friend close to the FB program and she checked on this to make sure Nick was accurate. He is. Mullen is a selfish prick. It happened like Nick says it did.

I believed him when he first said it.. It was confirmed yesterday when Mullen said it was an easy decision

Pit Bull
07-18-2018, 03:07 PM
I was going to guess that. I remember reading it but now we have the video. thanks. I really wish we knew exactly how much time he DID spend with the team though. bad look for Mullen though. Fitz appears to have more integrity than Mullen. Probably a LOT more.

On a side note, I'm feeling better about Fitz's recovery after I read about all the previous injuries this tough SOB has had. That angry look on his face as he's being tended too on the field. Dude could end up being an all time great if we do what we are capable of doing this year. I'd be willing to bet these new offensive guys if they have not already, are going to love Fitz being their QB. His surrounding cast know they've got a fighter under center and they are going to give it up for him. This is the Year.

Do we have a good feel on how Fitz is running on that ankle? That was one severe injury. When you have plates and screws holding it all together, it really takes some time to get back to a smooth seamless running motion. And being able to mentally trust the ankle when making a cut or wanting to make a cut. I worry it might be more mental than physical to truly get in game condition again. At least......we do have a backup with experience now that has some confidence and ability. And if I was JoMo...I would get Keyteon and Jalen Mayden as many snaps as I could during the SFA game. Would be nice if Jalen could play the whole 2nd half against SFA. Let Nick have the 1st Qtr, Keyteon the 2nd, and Jalen the 2nd half. But I hear SFA may not be as chopped liver as we think.

Jack Lambert
07-18-2018, 03:08 PM
Do we have a good feel on how Fitz is running on that ankle? That was one severe injury. When you have plates and screws holding it all together, it really takes some time to get back to a smooth seamless running motion. And being able to mentally trust the ankle when making a cut or wanting to make a cut. I worry it might be more mental than physical to truly get in game condition again. At least......we do have a backup with experience now that has some confidence and ability. And if I was JoMo...I would get Keyteon and Jalen Mayden as many snaps as I could during the SFA game. Would be nice if Jalen could play the whole 2nd half against SFA. Let Nick have the 1st Qtr, Keyteon the 2nd, and Jalen the 2nd half. But I hear SFA may not be as chopped liver as we think.

The plates and screws are not holding it together. It just makes it stronger. I know from personal experience.

smootness
07-18-2018, 03:09 PM

No reason not to redshirt one of Keytaon/Mayden.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-18-2018, 03:11 PM

Mayden will RS. KT won't but Mayden could still play in 4 games & keep his RS.

BrunswickDawg
07-18-2018, 03:34 PM
The plates and screws are not holding it together. It just makes it stronger. I know from personal experience.

My Dad had a similar injury back in the 70s. Spent 8 weeks in a cast up to his hip. Didn't impact his beer league softball career one bit.****

Commercecomet24
07-18-2018, 03:34 PM

While the injury was horribly gruesome, this is an easier injury to rehab and return from than ACL(now of course you don't want either one), but Nick physically will be 100%. The mental part I don't worry about with Nick, dude is tough as nails. Also when I read the story about Nick showing the video and pics of the injury to Breiner and Nick laughing about it, that tells you the dude's mentality.

Leroy Jenkins
07-18-2018, 03:47 PM

Coach said today that he doesn't see a situation where KT redshirts. He likes the idea of both QBs on the field together during some game situations.

mstatefan91
07-18-2018, 05:21 PM
I would not worry about Nick mentally. He only knows to play one way and that’s balls to the wall. He won’t shy away

BrunswickDawg
07-18-2018, 05:25 PM
While the injury was horribly gruesome, this is an easier injury to rehab and return from than ACL(now of course you don't want either one), but Nick physically will be 100%. The mental part I don't worry about with Nick, dude is tough as nails. Also when I read the story about Nick showing the video and pics of the injury to Breiner and Nick laughing about it, that tells you the dude's mentality.
There was a story a month or so ago about Nick having broke his arm in middle school, wrapped it in bubble wrap and duct tape and kept playing.

mstatefan91
07-18-2018, 05:26 PM
There was a story a month or so ago about Nick having broke his arm in middle school, wrapped it in bubble wrap and duct tape and kept playing.

Yep. Tough as nails.

RocketDawg
07-18-2018, 06:01 PM

That's what he said, but he didn't seem to have any animosity toward Mullen. Perhaps he was just being diplomatic. Nick's a good guy, and well-spoken.

I didn't watch the entire video so I assume the question wasn't asked this time, but I wonder if anyone has ever asked him if he thought the injury was intentional on Ole Miss's part.

Bully13
07-18-2018, 06:15 PM
That's what he said, but he didn't seem to have any animosity toward Mullen. Perhaps he was just being diplomatic. Nick's a good guy, and well-spoken.

I didn't watch the entire video so I assume the question wasn't asked this time, but I wonder if anyone has ever asked him if he thought the injury was intentional on Ole Miss's part.

Shouldn't be asked in public nor answered.

Commercecomet24
07-18-2018, 06:28 PM

Same story as the one with Breiner! I love how tough Nick is! True warrior!

sleepy dawg
07-19-2018, 09:24 AM
Shouldn't be asked in public nor answered.

He has stated before that it was intentional.

Bully13
07-19-2018, 10:27 AM
He has stated before that it was intentional.

he did?

Gutter Cobreh
07-19-2018, 10:44 AM
he did?

He said in the video he made the wrong read and it resulted in the injury. He didn't say it was intentional.

As a side note - the more I see and hear him speak, he reminds me of Eli Manning. I know that's blasphemy, but as I watched his press conference - he didn't smile much and if you close your eyes - hard to tell if it's Fitz or Eli talking.

TrapGame
07-19-2018, 11:14 AM
He said in the video he made the wrong read and it resulted in the injury. He didn't say it was intentional.

As a side note - the more I see and hear him speak, he reminds me of Eli Manning. I know that's blasphemy, but as I watched his press conference - he didn't smile much and if you close your eyes - hard to tell if it's Fitz or Eli talking.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9305747d70dcf982a08ff024798da1bc/tenor.gif?itemid=5356849

Bully13
07-19-2018, 11:20 AM

other than being a tsun prick, there are a few things to like about Eli like how he doesn't care for social media. And yes, he and Fitz have that monotone delivery.