PDA

View Full Version : Is MSU up first this morning?

Jack Lambert
07-18-2018, 08:19 AM
Anyone listening if so?

ShotgunDawg
07-18-2018, 08:34 AM
Yes

Moorhead did well. No new info.

Pretty embarrassing lack of respect for our program by the 75% of SEC writers that decided to sleep in this morning and not attend Moorhead's speech.

BorneDawg
07-18-2018, 08:49 AM
Crap what time did he go on.... I turned it on and he was already done and the tards were discussing how AU had a better front 7 on defense than us

MarketingBully
07-18-2018, 08:53 AM
He went on at 8. I really like his demeanor and he did really well. I’m excited for football season.

Ari Gold
07-18-2018, 09:09 AM
Dear Parrish Alford Daily Journal
Pretty sure I saw your bald fat head sitting row 2 and you don’t have one question?
Its probably because you would have to google half the words of knowledge The Professor would drop with his answer

What an embarrassment..

Dawgology
07-18-2018, 09:25 AM
Dear Parrish Alford Daily Journal
Pretty sure I saw your bald fat head sitting row 2 and you don?t have one question?
Its probably because you would have to google half the words of knowledge The Professor would drop with his answer

What an embarrassment..

I like it.

mstatefan91
07-18-2018, 09:37 AM
Pawwwl said that Moorhead just looks like a nobody while Mullen looks like a real football coach. This is what you get with SEC Network. Really detailed, in depth analysis.

ShotgunDawg
07-18-2018, 09:39 AM
Apparently someone just asked Moorhead about MSU upsetting A&M last year?

How could anyone that watched that game consider it to be an upset in any way?

The ignorance of the media is mind boggling at this thing every year.

LC Dawg
07-18-2018, 09:43 AM
Yes

Moorhead did well. No new info.

Pretty embarrassing lack of respect for our program by the 75% of SEC writers that decided to sleep in this morning and not attend Moorhead's speech.

Today is Saban day. Most media slept in to save their energy to blow that jackass this afternoon. And he will then chastise them and send them home without dinner.

Jack Lambert
07-18-2018, 09:44 AM
Pawwwl said that Moorhead just looks like a nobody while Mullen looks like a real football coach. This is what you get with SEC Network. Really detailed, in depth analysis.

It's amazing how their perception of Mullen and the way they present him has changed since his move.

mstatefan91
07-18-2018, 09:44 AM

They’re just there to get drunk

Jack Lambert
07-18-2018, 09:45 AM

I want to say that Miss State was favored in that game according to Vegas. I can see how your average shit head media guy who doesn't give a shit about Miss State would assume we were the under dog.

I seen it dawg
07-18-2018, 10:10 AM
Tennis shoes are cool. Dress shoes are business. Players that will Work to get to league want to play for dress shoes guys. Players that want to get to league play for tennis shoes guys.

msu15
07-18-2018, 10:37 AM
Tennis shoes are cool. Dress shoes are business. Players that will Work to get to league want to play for dress shoes guys. Players that want to get to league play for tennis shoes guys.

That's over analyzing

shoeless joe
07-18-2018, 12:05 PM

He actually said it as a compliment to Moorhead. Mullen thinks, and wants everyone else to think that he's some big shot better than you type of guy where as Moorhead is a relatable every man.

mstatefan91
07-18-2018, 12:37 PM
He actually said it as a compliment to Moorhead. Mullen thinks, and wants everyone else to think that he's some big shot better than you type of guy where as Moorhead is a relatable every man.

That’s cool. It’s still stupid analysis

I seen it dawg
07-18-2018, 02:57 PM
That's over analyzing

Ok

biggun
07-18-2018, 04:40 PM
I want to say that Miss State was favored in that game according to Vegas. I can see how your average shit head media guy who doesn't give a shit about Miss State would assume we were the under dog.

You are correct although the Line started at A&M-3 to 3.5 but by kickoff the line was A&M+1