PDA

View Full Version : Just heard

dawgoneyall
07-17-2018, 05:26 PM
Dick (head) on HtH blame Mullen and State for 99% of the ill will between the Aholes and MSU.

TUSK
07-17-2018, 05:33 PM
Dick (head) on HtH blame Mullen and State for 99% of the ill will between the Aholes and MSU.

Bammer, UGA, UT, & A&M disagree... and Washington & Nebraska...

IMissJack
07-17-2018, 05:41 PM
What is the cause of the animosity of MSU fans against them? I'll hang up and listen, and I have a few ideas...

Schultzy
07-17-2018, 05:44 PM
Bammer, UGA, UT, & A&M disagree... and Washington & Nebraska...

But that just won't do...they need it to be State's fault, and not their own or anybody else's, no matter what they know the truth to be.

They can't handle the idea that they are responsible for their own problems and never will be able to accept it.

ShotgunDawg
07-17-2018, 05:48 PM
Not this crap again. Just ignore them and enjoy that 2019 roster they'll trot out there next year.

IMissJack
07-17-2018, 05:49 PM
But that just won't do...they need it to be State's fault, and not their own or anybody else's, no matter what they know the truth to be.

They can't handle the idea that they are responsible for their own problems and never will be able to accept it.

I guess I don't see why any of this is news...I grew up hating them and I'm sure they hated us, nothing is new here except the fact that MSU is not the lovable losers anymore, and it bothers them.

AlSwearengen
07-17-2018, 06:10 PM
Didn’t really like the show much when Wyatt was there but would tune in when something big was going on (coach search, bowls, etc.).

Now? No.

Dawgbite
07-17-2018, 06:24 PM
Did anybody ever hear why Matt left. It seemed kind of abrupt , he went on vacation and never came back.

Todd4State
07-17-2018, 06:28 PM
I guess I don't see why any of this is news...I grew up hating them and I'm sure they hated us, nothing is new here except the fact that MSU is not the lovable losers anymore, and it bothers them.

And even moreso in football. I think they liked reliving their past with the Egg Bowl trophy every year and then Jackie came along...

Bully13
07-17-2018, 08:38 PM
And even moreso in football. I think they liked reliving their past with the Egg Bowl trophy every year and then Jackie came along...

In late 60's MS Delta, being a State fan in public schools was tough, As I've Been There Done That. "Culture Vs AGriCULTURE" , "Rednecks", "Bullfrogs", "MisSTAKE", you name it.

Thanks to Irish Alcoholism, I'm a MSU Fan. And it's GREAT to BE a MSU DOG!!!

My Great Grandfather Drank Away all our Old Money then suddenly the "Ole Miss" Style of "funding" an education at Ole Miss became impossible to obtain for my future Uncle and Dad as they would have to both work their way thru college which was NOT TSUN Way of doing things back then. He Promptly Informed my Uncle and Dad several years later that he would Disown and Disavow anyone in the Family that would succumb to such an act as to educate yourself at MSU. This is True. Unfortunately for My Great Grand dad, his threats lacked financial ammo at the time. My Uncle and future Dad would go where they would not be embarrassed to work their way thru school.

And I Guess That's About All I Can Say About That.

Jack Lambert
07-17-2018, 08:45 PM
If every state fan would tune them out they will either get them message or go off the air. Ratings sells advertisement and advertisement keeps your radio show on the air.

Hot Rock
07-17-2018, 09:29 PM
I won't be listening anymore... I did everyday on my 30 minute drive home. I enjoyed Matt's insights, he gone, I'm gone.

I tried to like Richard, he even tries to be unbiased. It's not happening. He can't. His sidekick is better but it might as well be an Ole Miss radio show now. I'm out.

Ezsoil
07-17-2018, 09:33 PM
All I know is that when I was going through the security at Omaha with the clear bag that I got as a freebie at the final four in Columbus...I thought to myself ...it’s good to be an MSU Bulldog fan in all the major sports.....

Goldendawg
07-17-2018, 11:15 PM
Matt used to make me angry when I thought he didn't speak up enough for State, but I haven't turned on the show since he left.

preachermatt83
07-17-2018, 11:42 PM
In late 60's MS Delta, being a State fan in public schools was tough, As I've Been There Done That. "Culture Vs AGriCULTURE" , "Rednecks", "Bullfrogs", "MisSTAKE", you name it.

My Great Grandfather Drank Away all our Old Money then suddenly the "Ole Miss" Style of "funding" an education at Ole Miss became impossible to obtain for my future Uncle and Dad as they would have to both work their way thru college which was NOT TSUN Way of doing things back then. He Promptly Informed my Uncle and Dad several years later that he would Disown and Disavow anyone in the Family that would succumb to such an act as to educate yourself at MSU. This is True. Unfortunately for My Great Grand dad, his threats lacked financial ammo at the time. My Uncle and future Dad would go where they would not be embarrassed to work their way thru school.

Awesome story!

thf24
07-18-2018, 08:28 AM
It's easy to understand why so much of their fanbase shares this sentiment when you consider how they've been indoctrinated to believe that they're something unique and special and deserving of universal respect, while we're trailer trash who needs to learn our place. Them disparaging us and us disparaging them are on two very different levels in their minds.

I seen it dawg
07-18-2018, 09:57 AM
They are gonna be dogshit so they want to be friends. **** those shitbirds.

Ari Gold
07-18-2018, 01:07 PM
They are gonna be dogshit so they want to be friends. **** those shitbirds.

Exactly.. Hell we are the ones that should be pissed .
Freeze that staff and the cigar guys cheated more than anyone in the NCAA for 4-5 years
They got off very easy based on what they did
They basically had a hit out on certain players in last years EB. Coach Grantham told me himself it was the dirtiest game and team he has ever coached against. Which is a reflection of the coaching staff
They are sueing college kids
Ect ect ect...

So tell me again why we have made it toxic?

Bully13
07-18-2018, 01:26 PM
Exactly.. Hell we are the ones that should be pissed .
Freeze that staff and the cigar guys cheated more than anyone in the NCAA for 4-5 years
They got off very easy based on what they did
They basically had a hit out on certain players in last years EB. Coach Grantham told me himself it was the dirtiest game and team he has ever coached against. Which is a reflection of the coaching staff
They are sueing college kids
Ect ect ect...

So tell me again why we have made it toxic?

Great post. Hey Ari, Can't coaches report dirty teams somehow? Are there not channels for that?

fishwater99
07-18-2018, 01:48 PM

That's a lot of damn drinking, any gambling in there too?

Bully13
07-18-2018, 01:55 PM
That's a lot of damn drinking, any gambling in there too?

He spent a ton of money on whiskey, gambling and women. The rest he just wasted.

Bully13
07-18-2018, 02:05 PM
And another thing on this topic. MSU needs to catch up on this too because it seems tsun has a better understanding than MSU does in that MS does NOT have room for 2 Quality SEC football teams. We are not AL or FL. This "when both teams are successful it's best for both" doesn't wash well with me. No program is 100% compliance perfect but when you hear story after story from not just us, but programs all over the country complaining about one particular school over and over and over, it's starts to stick, even with outsiders like me. So tsun, to be good, have to cheat there asses off X 1,000 and with limited in state recruits, how the hell is that supposed to be good for MSU?

That's why tsun is playing this "100% MSU's " fault narrative. They will be trying to do anything possible to destroy us and their false narrative will be used to justify their childish actions.

Mobile Bay
07-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Great post. Hey Ari, Can't coaches report dirty teams somehow? Are there not channels for that?

I am sure there is. But when they are already packed for Gainsville and mentally checked out a couple weeks before, they don't use it.

Bully13
07-18-2018, 02:18 PM
I am sure there is. But when they are already packed for Gainsville and mentally checked out a couple weeks before, they don't use it.

Now I'm mad all over again. thanks Mobile!!***

Ari Gold
07-18-2018, 03:38 PM

The head guy was checked out and packed after the Bama game. He just had to change his destination

Mutt the Hoople
07-18-2018, 06:18 PM
Ole Miss is like the Nazis and State is like the Jews. At one time, the Nazis would gather up the old women and children and either put a bullet into the back of their heads, or send them to the gas chambers while the rest of the Jews meekly watched.

Now is a new day. If the Nazis (or any other anti-Jewish group) tried that on their people, the Israeli Army and the Mossad would blow up the terrorists then bulldoze the terrorists' families' homes....if they didn't simply perform a quick assassination in a Vienna hotel room as the terrorists are plotting to hijack an El-Al airliner.

Bully13
07-18-2018, 06:58 PM
Mutt knows nothing but HEAT.

Goldendawg
07-18-2018, 07:07 PM
The head guy was checked out and packed after the Bama game. He just had to change his destination

He checked out after virtually every bama game and seldom had us ready for UNM or to close out the season, as the annual job search began.