PDA

View Full Version : DD Bowie To NECC

ShotgunDawg
07-15-2018, 07:24 PM
LOL

That didn't take long

Did he actually make it to campus or fail to qualify?

maroonmania
07-15-2018, 07:27 PM
LOL

That didn't take long

Hope for him he got all of his signing bonus up front.

Ari Gold
07-15-2018, 07:36 PM
LOL

That didn't take long

He played last year.
Not sure if there was an issue, But word is he wants to play WR ..

Side note with DD now gone. That’s the third and last of the 4 stars from the 2017 that’s no longer enrolled at UM
That is going to really bite them in the ass along with the 2018 class for a few years.

ShotgunDawg
07-15-2018, 07:43 PM
He played last year.

Side note with DD now gone. That’s the third and last of the 4 stars from the 2017 that’s no longer enrolled at UM
That is going to really bite them in the ass along with the 2018 class for a few years.

And Ealy & Black won't play for them either

They are to stink unless Golden Corrall is the 2nd coming

Uncle Ruckus
07-15-2018, 08:00 PM
He played last year.

Side note with DD now gone. That?s the third and last of the 4 stars from the 2017 that?s no longer enrolled at UM
Doesn?t matter. I?ll be surprised if he plays big football again. DD is not a murderer like his Morton brother Quay, but he?s just as big an idiot and won?t amount to much unless he has huge life changes.

ShotgunDawg
07-15-2018, 08:15 PM
Doesn?t matter. I?ll be surprised if he plays big football again. DD is not a murderer like his Morton brother Quay, but he?s just as big an idiot and won?t amount to much unless he has huge life changes.

I see that Morton and Forrest are only 15 min apart.

Can anybody tell me what's in the damn water around there?

Lots of great athletes with an equal amount of craziness.

Calhoun is a Miracle.

ShotgunDawg
07-15-2018, 08:18 PM
And Ealy & Black won't play for them either

To add: Tamaflu was declined his extra year of eligibility recently.

Uncle Ruckus
07-15-2018, 08:20 PM
If you ever lived there you’d understand.

preachermatt83
07-15-2018, 08:26 PM
I see that Morton and Forrest are only 15 min apart.

Can anybody tell me what's in the damn water around there?

Lots of great athletes with an equal amount of craziness.

Calhoun is a Miracle.

Forest is my hometown. Forest and Morton are worlds apart in some ways but in the issues you are adddressing they are just alike. Most all of these kids are related and they most all grew up in very very bad situations.

preachermatt83
07-15-2018, 08:26 PM
If you ever lived there you’d understand.

This

BeardoMSU
07-15-2018, 08:32 PM
If you ever lived there you?d understand.

Yeah, lol....life is hard when you're surrounded by nothing but pine trees and chicken houses.

BankerDog
07-15-2018, 08:32 PM
DD and Taveze are actually cousins. But Taveze doesn't claim Morton as home..he was raised in Ludlow. Lots of great athletes in the Morton/Forrest area..Taveze, Deuce, Michael Davis Shay Hodge, etc. Jerious Norwood, although he went to Brandon, was essentially raised in Morton as was Clinton Portis. They're all related someway or another. Forrest, of course, has Black, Pinkston, and Tony Hughes to claim.

Ruckus is right, though, you have to be from there to truly understand the situation. Lots of these players don't live at home and bounce around from house to house. Quay, according to several of the guys I knew on the team at State, was really smart but just didn't try. He never had to. Most end up in jail or working at the chicken plants. Good majority of people in the Brandon area moved from Morton to Brandon around the 80s or so and have done really well for themselves.

lastmajordog
07-15-2018, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=maroonmania;971108]Hope for him he got all of his signing bonus up front.[/QUOTEdelete

Todd4State
07-15-2018, 10:12 PM
To add: Tamaflu was declined his extra year of eligibility recently.

Aw that's a shame.

confucius say
07-15-2018, 10:12 PM
DD and Taveze are actually cousins. But Taveze doesn't claim Morton as home..he was raised in Ludlow. Lots of great athletes in the Morton/Forrest area..Taveze, Deuce, Michael Davis Shay Hodge, etc. Jerious Norwood, although he went to Brandon, was essentially raised in Morton as was Clinton Portis. They're all related someway or another. Forrest, of course, has Black, Pinkston, and Tony Hughes to claim.

Ruckus is right, though, you have to be from there to truly understand the situation. Lots of these players don't live at home and bounce around from house to house. Quay, according to several of the guys I knew on the team at State, was really smart but just didn't try. He never had to. Most end up in jail or working at the chicken plants. Good majority of people in the Brandon area moved from Morton to Brandon around the 80s or so and have done really well for themselves.

Anthony Derricks from Forest too. Rashard Anderson too (played for Jackson state in the 90s then Carolina Panthers).

I was born and raised there until 18. So many athletes, the best of whom are not on this list Bc they ended up in jail or couldn't pass high school.

Todd4State
07-15-2018, 10:14 PM
He played last year.

I don't think he wanted to be there in the first place. I imagine it was beyond his control to a degree. Which seems to be a recurring theme for Ole Miss four star players from Mississippi.

Goldendawg
07-15-2018, 10:25 PM
Why NEMCC, not exactly a CC football powerhouse?

Todd4State
07-15-2018, 11:24 PM
Why NEMCC, not exactly a CC football powerhouse?

Who knows? I guess they are guaranteeing him that he will play WR? It seems to me like CC football programs in Mississippi fluctuate a pretty good bit from year to year. Except for Coahoma which perpetually sucks.

preachermatt83
07-15-2018, 11:25 PM
I don't think he wanted to be there in the first place. I imagine it was beyond his control to a degree. Which seems to be a recurring theme for Ole Miss four star players from Mississippi.

This is 100 percent the case

Dawg61
07-15-2018, 11:44 PM

Fix your phone please

It's apple's fault.. they broke it with IOS 11...
Turn Off Smart Punctuations in Settings/General/KeyBoard

To turn smart punctuation off, all you have to do is go to Settings > General > Keyboard, and then turn off the ?Smart Punctuation? toggle.
https://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/1settings-1.pnghttps://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2settings-2.png

thf24
07-16-2018, 07:56 AM

Judging by the rumors pertaining to his past off-the-field activities, it'll be a miracle for them if he's on the team for more than a year.

TALL DAWG
07-16-2018, 08:13 AM
He played last year.

Side note with DD now gone. That?s the third and last of the 4 stars from the 2017 that?s no longer enrolled at UM

Fixed this 4U:
?....that is no longer ?employed? at UM...?

ShotgunDawg
07-16-2018, 08:18 AM
Judging by the rumors pertaining to his past off-the-field activities, it'll be a miracle for them if he's on the team for more than a year.

I've often thought this would be the case with a number of their players, but they never kick anyone off the team up there or they cover a bunch of stuff up.

Somehow I see Golden Corrall being a model citizen there and then getting arrested or something close within a month of leaving Ole Miss in 3/4 years.

Happens every time and is always amazing

Bully13
07-16-2018, 08:47 AM
I've often thought this would be the case with a number of their players, but they never kick anyone off the team up there or they cover a bunch of stuff up.

Somehow I see Golden Corrall being a model citizen there and then getting arrested or something close within a month of leaving Ole Miss in 3/4 years.

Happens every time and is always amazing

Based on Ole Miss' overall record in this arena, isn't it mostly rare they dish out this type of discipline without being forced into it? And when I say "forced into it", like when you get caught, go to jail, & media gets it & you are "forced" to rectify. Volunteer for Rehab and shit. TSUN is covering their asses right here. Something happened that will prolly surface in the not so distant future.

ShotgunDawg
07-16-2018, 08:54 AM
Based on Ole Miss' overall record in this arena, isn't it mostly rare they dish out this type of discipline without being forced into it? And when I say "forced into it", like when you get caught, go to jail, & media gets it & you are "forced" to rectify. Volunteer for Rehab and shit. TSUN is covering their asses right here. Something happened that will prolly surface in the not so distant future.

It's incredible. Between Kimchee, Kelly, Wallace, Denzel, Speaks, etc none of those problems ever missed time. Maybe Denzel did but still

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-16-2018, 08:57 AM
Fix your phone please

Is Capitalization misspelled?

Johnson85
07-16-2018, 09:12 AM
Who are tamiflu and Golden Corral?

msstate7
07-16-2018, 09:50 AM
Who are tamiflu and Golden Corral?

Tamiflu is Hawaiian qb. No idea on Golden Corral

thf24
07-16-2018, 09:55 AM
Matt Corral, high 4-star QB signee they got because everyone else backed off of him due to thuggery.

biggun
07-16-2018, 10:50 AM
Does DD really already have 3 kids????
Ouch..........

MSUMatt
07-16-2018, 10:53 AM
Ouch..........

He left high school with 1.

msstate7
07-16-2018, 10:54 AM
Matt Corral, high 4-star QB signee they got because everyone else backed off of him due to thuggery.

Can't believe he slipped my mind. When I read "Golden Corral", I was thinking someone with weight issues lol

Uncle Ruckus
07-16-2018, 11:16 AM
Ouch..........
I won’t go into details, but they aren’t accidental, and it was going to be more than 3.
I will share this though. It’s not marijuana that he is getting himself in trouble with.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-16-2018, 11:18 AM
Can't believe he slipped my mind. When I read "Golden Corral", I was thinking someone with weight issues lol

Jeremy Liggins could have sported that nickname.

Todd4State
07-16-2018, 12:23 PM
Ouch..........

DD..... You ARE the father.

HotMop
07-16-2018, 12:41 PM

I was thinking of someone that crapped themselves. Different restaurant but he does mention Golden Corral.

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/ryans-steakhouse-story/67289

JohnHenryBonham
07-16-2018, 06:01 PM
He left high school with 1.

Percho
07-16-2018, 10:41 PM
Defensive back D.D. Bowie is leaving the Ole Miss for personal reasons, according to a statement from head coach Matt Luke.

MSUMatt
07-17-2018, 07:19 AM
I stand corrected.