PDA

View Full Version : What version of Dan Mullen does Florida get?

TrapGame
07-13-2018, 11:43 AM
If it's 2009/10 Dan then they will be hell in the East and give us a hell of a game on the 29th.

If it's 2012/13 Dan, well they're ****ed. He'll last 3 years tops with that mediocre shit.

Dan finally got the elusive job he was always leaving us for every late season. Does Danny Football coach like he has something to prove or does he coach like a spoiled, ungrateful child? Grantham might want to dust off his resume.

iPat09
07-13-2018, 11:47 AM
I think he will follow the same pattern he did here. Start strong, become complacent.

MetEdDawg
07-13-2018, 11:48 AM
They will get the average Dan we got. 7-9 wins for us translates to 8-10 for them because of talent.

Question is will he ever win any marquee games? I don't think so. Mullen can develop no doubt. But he's a shitty in game coach.

I predict under Mullen they have a losing record to FSU and Georgia. But they still get to play Vandy and UK every year and should be able to handle Missouri most every year. So they should never do worse than 6-6. Question is how long will they put up with not going to Atlanta? I also predict in the next 5 years they don't go to Atlanta. That will probably cost him his job

maroonmania
07-13-2018, 12:00 PM
I hope they get marathon running, shorts wearing Dan.***

Todd4State
07-13-2018, 12:16 PM
Doesn't matter. Neither one did well against ranked teams.

TrapGame
07-13-2018, 12:23 PM

And I think we have a winner.

Commercecomet24
07-13-2018, 12:30 PM

+1

BrunswickDawg
07-13-2018, 12:56 PM

Just going off the ESPN FPI - Dan gets to face #3 UGA, #16 MSU, #18 FSU and will possibly faced a ranked UT (good chance of starting 3-0), and possibly one of LSU/USCe/Mizzou being ranked.

That's anywhere from 3-6 losses for Danno.

dickiedawg
07-13-2018, 12:59 PM
I don?t think he?ll do well enough to get complacent.

MSU338
07-13-2018, 01:20 PM
Why are so many people obsessed with Mullen and Florida? He is gone and hope we kick his A$$!! Our recruiting is better now and hopefully we can talk about the Dawgs soon enough....

Dawg2003
07-13-2018, 01:35 PM
I think he’ll start out strong and do well. But I’m not sure he has the personality to be an elite recruiter. He doesn’t seem like the type that will create the relationships you need to. I just don’t think that’s his style. Kirby Smart will be his Nick Saban.

fishwater99
07-13-2018, 02:36 PM
Who cares... They can have him, either one!!!

Goldendawg
07-13-2018, 04:05 PM
Beats OOC cupcakes, wins games he's supposed to win. Draws up against Ga, bama, FSU and can't recruit against them (current Fl commits ranked #42, 61,65,81, & 101 in the state). They do have an abundance of high 4 and 5 stars as targets and we know he and the club close well.** Continues to be featured as the leader in foot ware styles at next week's SEC media days but now Nike. BTW, you did read that he said the West won the SEC the 1st eight years he was there and the East after he left for Fl. Don't think this continued act will wear well at Fl. BTW: I hope it doesn't matter if he draws up or not against us and our team and new staff show the nation it wasn't all about him! Hail State!

TrapGame
07-13-2018, 05:12 PM
Beats OOC cupcakes, wins games he's supposed to win. Draws up against Ga, bama, FSU and can't recruit against them (current Fl commits ranked #42, 61,65,81, & 101 in the state). They do have an abundance of high 4 and 5 stars as targets and we know he and the club close well.** Continues to be featured as the leader in foot ware styles at next week's SEC media days but now Nike. BTW, you did read that he said the West won the SEC the 1st eight years he was there and the East after he left for Fl. Don't think this continued act will wear well at Fl. BTW: I hope it doesn't matter if he draws up or not against us and our team and new staff show the nation it wasn't all about him! Hail State!

I read that. I thought that was bullshit. He makes it about him. I hope JoMo school his ass righteously Sept. 29th.

HereComesTheSpiral
07-14-2018, 02:39 PM
I read that. I thought that was bullshit. He makes it about him. I hope JoMo school his ass righteously Sept. 29th.

It will be about Grantham after the shit kicking they're going to get on September 29.

craigmid
07-14-2018, 06:40 PM
Megan may already be grocery shopping in Orlando.

jackindabox
07-14-2018, 10:58 PM
As much as we may not like it, Dan Mullen got the players to play hard and Granthem was a players coach that got a lot out of the defense. Florida is a top notch state for H.S talent. Florida is going to be good under Mullen. The question is how good? They will be a constant threat for the sec east title. I think they will be consistently the second best team in the east. Every year the east will come down to the Georgia vs Florida game with the winner going to the SEC Championship. I think Georgia will have the upper hand most years. With that being said I think Florida will never win a National Title under Mullen. On the rare years they get past Georgia they will still get outplayed by Alabama or hopefully MSU. (Depends on how good Moorhead is, a lot to be exited about in my opinion). I think 2018 Florida will be an 8-4 team that competes hard every game but looses 4 close games because Mullen still needs to rebuild. Starting in 2019 as much as I hate it and I hated Florida before Mullen, I believe Florida will be a powerhouse playing second fiddle to a dominant Georgia team on most years.

Cooterpoot
07-15-2018, 07:30 AM
FL’s defense is going to be good. The offense will be ok, but not great this year. Their overall talent level will fall from this point forward. But the only real competition in the east is GA. Who will crush them every year like Bama did us.

Ezsoil
07-15-2018, 08:36 AM
They will get the average Dan we got. 7-9 wins for us translates to 8-10 for them because of an easier schedule.....
FIFY

Goldendawg
07-15-2018, 10:34 PM
As much as we may not like it, Dan Mullen got the players to play hard and Granthem was a players coach that got a lot out of the defense. Florida is a top notch state for H.S talent. Florida is going to be good under Mullen. The question is how good? They will be a constant threat for the sec east title. I think they will be consistently the second best team in the east. Every year the east will come down to the Georgia vs Florida game with the winner going to the SEC Championship. I think Georgia will have the upper hand most years. With that being said I think Florida will never win a National Title under Mullen. On the rare years they get past Georgia they will still get outplayed by Alabama or hopefully MSU. (Depends on how good Moorhead is, a lot to be exited about in my opinion). I think 2018 Florida will be an 8-4 team that competes hard every game but looses 4 close games because Mullen still needs to rebuild. Starting in 2019 as much as I hate it and I hated Florida before Mullen, I believe Florida will be a powerhouse playing second fiddle to a dominant Georgia team on most years.

Top notch state for HS talent after they get the leftovers from FSU, Ga, bama, Miami, etc. Check how well the name is leading to country club commits thus far.