PDA

View Full Version : No pitching coach yet but

Todd4State
07-11-2018, 12:11 PM
We have a first base coach and a camp coordinator! It's not Cole Gordon.

It's Roger Rodehaver!

http://iuhoosiers.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1727&path=baseball&

Saltydog
07-11-2018, 12:13 PM
NT

the_real_MSU_is_us
07-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Wonder why it took 2 weeks to hire him. Were we on other guys but that fell through? Did he initially want to stay at IU but didn't gel wit the new coach? Just unusual to take so long to hire a guy from your old staff ,usually those are the quickest deals to negotiate in any sport in the HC really wants to bring that assistant

Lord McBuckethead
07-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Roengardner - your going in

Leroy Jenkins
07-11-2018, 02:14 PM
Gardenhoser, warm up..... Rosinbagger.

mparkerfd20
07-11-2018, 02:24 PM
I'm concerned that we seem to be 'settling' too much with all of these baseball hires, starting with the head coach. We still don't have a pitching coach and I won't be surprised if we 'settle' for Gary Henderson or some other "who is that guy?" name.

Shake 'n Bake
07-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Yall realize this guy is taking trevor fitts spot. It is not an on field spot. Theres plenty to freak out over but this is not one of them. Cheeseborough took mike browns spot which will be the first base coach and camp coordinator. So gatreau cheese are the only major assistants hired and they seem to be universally praised. If we botch the pitching coach then we can all go back to freaking out.

weblow
07-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Yall realize this guy is taking trevor fitts spot. It is not an on field spot. Theres plenty to freak out over but this is not one of them. Cheeseborough took mike browns spot which will be the first base coach and camp coordinator. So gatreau cheese are the only major assistants hired and they seem to be universally praised. If we botch the pitching coach then we can all go back to freaking out.
Mike Brown was camp coordinator. Just FYI or at least he was till Canni got canned. Then she shuffle began.

We attended the camps though and they were run by Brown.

Cooterpoot
07-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Lemonadus, Cheeseburger, Rodabeaver, & Gotro
Just need Foxhole now.

Dawg2003
07-11-2018, 03:37 PM
I'm concerned that we seem to be 'settling' too much with all of these baseball hires, starting with the head coach. We still don't have a pitching coach and I won't be surprised if we 'settle' for Gary Henderson or some other "who is that guy?" name.

I don’t know if it’s setting so much as taking the best from what’s available to us. There seems to be a mindset that we can just go out and get anyone we want. I laughed when people thought we could get Butch. Also, what kind of big name camp coordinator and first base coach were we going to get?

Todd4State
07-11-2018, 05:13 PM
You know you are a fan of a baseball school when your fans are underwhelmed by the camp coordinator hire.

Steakonastick
07-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Mike Brown was camp coordinator. Just FYI or at least he was till Canni got canned. Then she shuffle began.

We attended the camps though and they were run by Brown.

Brown took Coggin’s spot this year. 2016-2017 he was the camp coordinator

preachermatt83
07-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Gardenhoser, warm up..... Rosinbagger.

That manager and the pitching coach made that movie. Hilarious