PDA

View Full Version : Watching the "All or Nothing" series covering the 2017 Cowboys

viverlibre
07-08-2018, 12:23 PM
How does Scott Linehan keep a job? Does he has pics on Jerry Jones?

He is terrible, in the Seattle game, how do have 1st and goal and a fresh Zeke, but not give him ball? The boyz would have made the playoffs and could have made some noise with a fresh Zeke.

Dez Bryant was not painted in a good light in the series.

Bulldog1
07-08-2018, 12:35 PM
How does Scott Linehan keep a job?
The other day on another board I laid a blueprint out of what Jerry Jones needs to do. One of those things was the staff- and one of the many staff members I want fired is Scott Linehan. Well one particular poster jumped all over me claiming I was a "Dak Homer". That's not it; His play calling is awful. Oh yeah and Linehan is also the Passing Game Coordinater.

viverlibre
07-08-2018, 08:59 PM
Before watching the series, I had mixed feeling on Sean Lee (due to him being oft injured) but damn, he runs the D, even gives instructions to the coaches.

somebodyshotmypaw
07-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Before watching the series, I had mixed feeling on Sean Lee (due to him being oft injured) but damn, he runs the D, even gives instructions to the coaches.

Injuries are his problem. But it's shocking how much better the defense is with him on the field versus him on the sideline.

Bo Bounds thinks he's an average player. Bo's an idiot.