PDA

View Full Version : Kale Breaux News?

The Federalist Engineer
07-06-2018, 02:29 PM
I've been looking for Summer Ball destinations but cannot find where Kale Breaux is currently playing.

Breaux was near the marquee recruit of the 2015 class, I think only Parker Ford ranked higher. Would love to have him back to 100%.

Todd4State
07-06-2018, 02:35 PM
I believe he is in the Cal Ripken League.

The Federalist Engineer
07-06-2018, 10:14 PM
Thanks Todd, here are his stats after one outing

http://calripken-baseball.bbstats.pointstreak.com/player.html?playerid=1264693&seasonid=31556

msstate7
07-06-2018, 10:41 PM
6 BB in 4 ip. This surprises me none with someone from our staff

the_real_MSU_is_us
07-06-2018, 11:43 PM
6 BB in 4 ip. This surprises me none with someone from our staff

At least we know we found the stats for the correct Kale Breaux

I seen it dawg
07-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Some of you guys I swear...Kid needs to log some innings and regain his sharpness. He's coming off TJ and hasn't pitched in almost 2 years but roast him over 4 innings of summer ball. He can be a huge piece to the staff as we desperately need LH pitching.

I seen it dawg
07-07-2018, 08:05 AM
Breaux is more likely to be a guy we will look back and be pissed at Henderson for why in the hell wasnt he pitching Breaux than mad at Breaux because he can't pitch effectively.

msstate7
07-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Some of you guys I swear...Kid needs to log some innings and regain his sharpness. He's coming off TJ and hasn't pitched in almost 2 years but roast him over 4 innings of summer ball. He can be a huge piece to the staff as we desperately need LH pitching.

BBs are nothing new with breaux. He's pitched in 21 games at miss state, and has a 7.91 BB9. Still a SSS (18 IP), but his BB problem didn't start with TJ... it very much preceded it

I seen it dawg
07-07-2018, 09:32 AM
BBs are nothing new with breaux. He's pitched in 21 games at miss state, and has a 7.91 BB9. Still a SSS (18 IP), but his BB problem didn't start with TJ... it very much preceded it

I know...foambat over Gridley....you're right again. He never had that problem in HS...he is transitioning to college then major injury. I'm gonna wait and see some eye test things as he progresses before i use 18 innings of transitioning to college and a blown elbow to make a judgement.

msstate7
07-07-2018, 09:44 AM
I know...foambat over Gridley....you're right again. He never had that problem in HS...he is transitioning to college then major injury. I'm gonna wait and see some eye test things as he progresses before i use 18 innings of transitioning to college and a blown elbow to make a judgement.

Dude, take a Xanax... no one said to give up on breaux.

I seen it dawg
07-07-2018, 09:53 AM
Dude, take a Xanax... no one said to give up on breaux.

See that's better...sensible thought..don't give up on him just yet

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-08-2018, 01:31 PM
No knowledge of the situation at all, but I could see his bb problem at State being a direct result of the oncoming tj injury that was about to take place. A tire becomes wobbly right before it blows out. I can imagine an arm injury playing out similarly. Here?s to hoping he can regain his full health and reach the potential that he came to State with...and is a productive member of our baseball team.