PDA

View Full Version : Nate Yeskie

BrickCityDawgs
07-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Sources indicate that Oregon State pitching coach Nate Yeskie will be the next pitching coach at Mississippi State. He will receive a deal to be the highest-paid pitching coach in the nation.

KB21
07-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Sources indicate that Oregon State pitching coach Nate Yeskie will be the next pitching coach at Mississippi State. He will receive a deal to be the highest-paid pitching coach in the nation.

I'm going to need a link or a tweet or something.

Bully13
07-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Cohen getting revenge for the ass whipping in Omaha?

BulldogDX55
07-06-2018, 02:23 PM
I'm going to need a link or a tweet or something.

Same. Not even seeing that on twitter right now.

The Federalist Engineer
07-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Big.Time. if not fake news

TrapGame
07-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Something this huge needs to be backed up by a tweet or something. If true..WOW!

I seen it dawg
07-06-2018, 02:51 PM

Schloss done deal

Tbonewannabe
07-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Schloss done deal

In all fairness, there was a lot of smoke around the deal being done. I didn't have any sources of any kind but too much was out there for something to have gone down. Whether Schloss or Cohen backed out at the last second, something happened.

Bully13
07-06-2018, 03:04 PM
In all fairness, there was a lot of smoke around the deal being done. I didn't have any sources of any kind but too much was out there for something to have gone down. Whether Schloss or Cohen backed out at the last second, something happened.

Someone backed out at the last second.

Tbonewannabe
07-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Someone backed out at the last second.

It definitely seems that way, I wonder if we will ever truly know what happened?

dickiedawg
07-06-2018, 03:06 PM
This cat jumped the gun on the Schloss deal, now throwing another dart at the wall. *Sources*

basedog
07-06-2018, 03:17 PM
I do know for a fact a coach told a future commit that Nate was in the mix and this Coach was very positive about his statement. This was a few days after Lemonis was announced. Now we shall see if this comes true, if not another rumor is Foxhall who was the ex pitching coach at Auburn but is at NC State now.

I'm super excited about a certain young commit, dude is showing out with Travel Ball for more than one team. That is all I got to say**

MarketingBully
07-06-2018, 03:43 PM
I do know for a fact a coach told a future commit that Nate was in the mix and this Coach was very positive about his statement. This was a few days after Lemonis was announced. Now we shall see if this comes true, if not another rumor is Foxhall who was the ex pitching coach at Auburn but is at NC State now.

I'm super excited about a certain young commit, dude is showing out with Travel Ball for more than one team. That is all I got to say**

I would be equally excited with either Yeskie or Foxhall. Both are outstanding pitching coaches and would add a lot to our staff.

sandjunky
07-06-2018, 03:48 PM
I would be equally excited with either Yeskie or Foxhall. Both are outstanding pitching coaches and would add a lot to our staff.

I don’t know much about Foxhall but I would be flipping excited for Yeskie given where he’s at and accomplished as well as his ties to driveline

CadaverDawg
07-06-2018, 03:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YxhCJAR.jpg

Commercecomet24
07-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Things are looking good on the yeskie front.

CadaverDawg
07-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Things are looking good on the yeskie front.

https://media.giphy.com/media/F8bo1LU5U5ApG/giphy.gif

BrickCityDawgs
07-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Joel Coleman on today's Thunder and Lightning indicated that a source said that Yeskie was done or near done.

Bully13
07-09-2018, 10:37 AM
This cat jumped the gun on the Schloss deal, now throwing another dart at the wall. *Sources*

He did not jump the gun on Schloss.

skadoosh14
07-09-2018, 10:49 AM
Sources indicate that Kate Upton will be my next girlfriend. She will receive a deal to be pretty unsatisfied in bed.

3rdGen
07-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Yeskie wife be like....

https://media.giphy.com/media/5hbz7P3SJOa3MSLIzi/source.gif

msudawglb
07-09-2018, 11:27 AM
Sources indicate that Kate Upton will be my next girlfriend. She will receive a deal to be pretty unsatisfied in bed.

Now that was funny!

TaleofTwoDogs
07-09-2018, 12:14 PM

Especially if her husband is in the bed too............

Cooterpoot
07-09-2018, 12:15 PM
Yeskie is the Huff of this hiring process.

Bully13
07-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Yeskie is a native of WI and played college (pitcher) at UNLV. His wife is an OSU grad. He's definitely among the top pitching coaches in the nation if not the best. I failed to find any connections that would draw him to MSU unless he's crossed paths with Lemonis or someone else here. Anybody know where these Yeskie rumors started?

Dawg2003
07-09-2018, 01:15 PM
Yeskie is a native of WI and played college (pitcher) at UNLV. His wife is an OSU grad. He's definitely among the top pitching coaches in the nation if not the best. I failed to find any connections that would draw him to MSU unless he's crossed paths with Lemonis or someone else here. Anybody know where these Yeskie rumors started?

I know Kendall Rogers mentioned Yeskie, but I don’t know if he started it. It certainly does seem far fetched on its face, but stranger things have happened.

preachermatt83
07-09-2018, 03:22 PM

The most important connection .. Cha and Ching

bostondawg
07-09-2018, 04:46 PM
The most important connection .. Cha and Ching

This. I think Yeskie is makign 110k at OSU. Or was in 2017 (source: https://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2016/10/oregon_state_baseball_coach_pa_3.html). I gotta think we're offering triple that for an elite pitching coach.

Rawdawg
07-09-2018, 04:54 PM
In regards to Schloss he absolutely bombed his interview. They were walking the concourse of the stadium and they were talking and he admitted to NCAA infractions and Cohen walked away.

RezDog7
07-09-2018, 04:57 PM
:
In regards to Schloss he absolutely bombed his interview. They were walking the concourse of the stadium and they were talking and he admitted to NCAA infractions and Cohen walked away.

:confused:

Wade Garrett
07-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Kendall Rogers say

COACHING NEWS: Some huge news for @BeaverBaseball. Hearing the #Beavs will make pitching coach Nate Yeskie one of the highest paid assistants in college baseball, overcoming overtures from @HailStateBB. That’s big news for Casey and the Beavs to keep it rolling. #Pac12

CadaverDawg
07-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Kendall Rogers say

COACHING NEWS: Some huge news for @BeaverBaseball. Hearing the #Beavs will make pitching coach Nate Yeskie one of the highest paid assistants in college baseball, overcoming overtures from @HailStateBB. That’s big news for Casey and the Beavs to keep it rolling. #Pac12

Ha, got played for a raise, just like Schloss and McDonnell

runwildjerious
07-09-2018, 05:48 PM
I appreciate the amount of coverage that d1baseball provides but Rogers is starting to bother me. Yeskie never really felt like a fit here and he was the only media guy talking about it. This feels more like him putting Godwin’s name out there and hen announcing that he was staying (with a pay raise obviously). Anyone know if we were actually going after this guy? Or is Kendall just trying to help out another coach at our expense?

MarketingBully
07-09-2018, 05:48 PM
Kendall Rogers say

Is that 0-2 for Brickman? I think we get Foxhall which I’m more then okay with.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
07-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Kendall Rogers say

COACHING NEWS: Some huge news for @BeaverBaseball. Hearing the #Beavs will make pitching coach Nate Yeskie one of the highest paid assistants in college baseball, overcoming overtures from @HailStateBB. That?s big news for Casey and the Beavs to keep it rolling. #Pac12

Is this the 5th or 6th baseball coach that we?ve gotten a raise for in the last five weeks or so?

Dawg2003
07-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Is this the 5th or 6th baseball coach that we?ve gotten a raise for in the last five weeks or so?

That’s kind of how it works though. It’s part of the game.

msbulldog
07-09-2018, 06:07 PM
At least it makes you feel good that just a rumor that we had interest makes other athletic departments get off BiG Bucks! We are not a player we are a leader! Hail State! Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs.

bobcat91
07-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Get Foxhall and call it a day

BankerDog
07-09-2018, 06:31 PM
Does this mean Stewart to State now??

BrickCityDawgs
07-09-2018, 07:01 PM
My sources...not great

I seen it dawg
07-09-2018, 07:15 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha no ****ing shit???

MarketingBully
07-09-2018, 07:16 PM
My sources...not great

It’s okay. No hard feelings. It happens to the best of us. I do hope you will be 0-3 though.

Turfdawg67
07-09-2018, 07:51 PM
Somebody's shooting Bricks lately.

Goldendawg
07-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Somebody's shooting Bricks lately.

Can't divulge my source but President Trump will reveal our new pitching coach right after he names his choice for the opening on the Supreme Court!*** Hail State!