PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Ball

bulldogsmsu
07-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Seeing a few more crystal balls going our way again for Emery. Maybe some good new soon?

dickiedawg
07-06-2018, 03:09 PM
Steve mentioned on yesterday?s Boneyard that some of the LSU folks were swapping their picks to MSU.

confucius say
07-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Seems like a state vs Georgia battle right now from hearing his interview on BSR. Pushed his commitment date back to August.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Steve mentioned on yesterday?s Boneyard that some of the LSU folks were swapping their picks to MSU.

They have had their picks swapped for awhile now.

msbulldog
07-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Steve Wiltfong, national director of recruiting (89.14% accuracy) crystal balled him to MSU yesterday. That’s very strong!

SmokeyDawg
07-06-2018, 04:02 PM
They have had their picks swapped for awhile now.

Good bit of them flipped their cb on Monday. Still a couple leaning that way. I think it's between us and Georgia and it depends on how much pt he thinks he can get there and whatever Huff is selling. I like our chances.

ETA: probably around 5% chance on your scale.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Good bit of them flipped their cb on Monday. Still a couple leaning that way. I think it's between us and Georgia and it depends on how much pt he thinks he can get there and whatever Huff is selling. I like our chances.

ETA: probably around 5% chance on your scale.

not the LSU folks and about my scale there is a 75-80% chance Emery is a Dawg...There is also 100% chance that you are a douchbag.

vv83
07-09-2018, 09:06 AM
not the LSU folks and about my scale there is a 75-80% chance Emery is a Dawg...There is also 100% chance that you are a douchbag.

look who's talking

Really Clark?
07-09-2018, 09:19 AM

https://youtu.be/6h0rSTRrQeQ

Commercecomet24
07-09-2018, 09:27 AM

Rep Given!

SmokeyDawg
07-09-2018, 12:45 PM

Again you bring no information to the board. I bet you have an alligator mouth and a hummingbird a**. Do you still believe there's a conspiracy surrounding Bob Carskadon leaving?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-09-2018, 12:54 PM
Again you bring no information to the board. I bet you have an alligator mouth and a hummingbird a**. Do you still believe there's a conspiracy surrounding Bob Carskadon leaving?

Again.....you are a douchebag who has no clue what I know. Have I had wrong info on some things? of course but so have the golden boys on the site. Problem is when I am right it gets disgarded and "overlooked" because everyone is scared to admit I was right on something.

Oh and I am certain you have brought a wealth of knowledge in your 129 posts?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-09-2018, 12:55 PM

You are a close 2nd....to the other DB and it looks like we have the 3rd entry right below your post

Turfdawg67
07-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Again.....you are a douchebag who has no clue what I know. Have I had wrong info on some things? of course but so have the golden boys on the site. Problem is when I am right it gets disgarded and "overlooked" because everyone is scared to admit I was right on something.

No, the problem is, you are a jerk most of the time.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-09-2018, 01:00 PM
No, the problem is, you are a jerk most of the time.

go on.....How so?
They have had their picks swapped for awhile now. That was my original post on this thread. How is that a jerk? Dixon has had his pick since May and Spiegelman changed his to Georgia from MSU at the beginning of July and then quickly swapped it back to MSU. Can I help it ole Smokey hasn't taken his Midol today?

gravedigger
07-09-2018, 01:04 PM
By how oblivious you are to the fact, for starters.

SmokeyDawg
07-09-2018, 01:18 PM

The problem is you bring 5 gallons of chicken sh!t to the board and expect a cherry on top will prove you know something.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-09-2018, 01:21 PM
The problem is you bring 5 gallons of chicken sh!t to the board and expect a cherry on top will prove you know something.

Do you have a book of analogies or something?

Really Clark?
07-09-2018, 01:22 PM
You are a close 2nd....to the other DB and it looks like we have the 3rd entry right below your post

Go back to polishing your award

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-09-2018, 01:23 PM
By how oblivious you are to the fact, for starters.

and still no proof that I am more of a jerk than anyone else on here. It is a message board. Some of you need to seriously lighten up. I am glad I don't take everything I read on here so serious.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Go back to polishing your award

Go back to polishing Commerce and Smokeys....ahem...."Award".

Really Clark?
07-09-2018, 01:34 PM

Never have and you can pull my post history to confirm that. Nice try though.

SmokeyDawg
07-09-2018, 01:37 PM
and still no proof that I am more of a jerk than anyone else on here. It is a message board. Some of you need to seriously lighten up. I am glad I don't take everything I read on here so serious.

In my 130 post history here, you're the worst and probably #1 on "need to lighten up" Give it up.

SmokeyDawg
07-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Do you have a book of analogies or something?

Why bc I have better analogies than "you're a douche"?

Bully13
07-09-2018, 01:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSUexc9W9QU