PDA

View Full Version : Bunn took lateral move

MSU338
07-04-2018, 10:24 AM
Bunn from Indiana took a lateral move at the same position to MTSU is what is on Twitter! Kendal said we are on the hunt for a BIG name for our pitching coach. Anyone got any ideas besides OSU pitching coach on who it could be?

Todd4State
07-04-2018, 10:32 AM
I think it ends up being Scott Foxhall from NC State. I just don't see Yeskie coming down here but I would love to be wrong.

preachermatt83
07-04-2018, 11:29 AM
Bunn from Indiana took a lateral move at the same position to MTSU is what is on Twitter! Kendal said we are on the hunt for a BIG name for our pitching coach. Anyone got any ideas besides OSU pitching coach on who it could be?

Bunn took what he had to. He didn’t have any other options.

shoeless joe
07-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Funny how yeskie is the wanted man when his starters choked it up except for Abel in the CWS...and our guy's pitched almost lights out yet our pitching guy was garbage...

And yes I know that some will say to look at the whole picture but if the roles were reversed folks would be screaming it from the top of their lungs. I'm sure yeskie would be a great get just funny how folks base their opinions on whatever data supports whatever decision was already made.

preachermatt83
07-04-2018, 11:34 AM
If Foxhall is the guy this will be the greatest recruiting staff in the history of college baseball

Todd4State
07-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Funny how yeskie is the wanted man when his starters choked it up except for Abel in the CWS...and our guy's pitched almost lights out yet our pitching guy was garbage...

And yes I know that some will say to look at the whole picture but if the roles were reversed folks would be screaming it from the top of their lungs. I'm sure yeskie would be a great get just funny how folks base their opinions on whatever data supports whatever decision was already made.

That's just the nature of the game though. Our fans in general are better at looking at the big picture in general. That's why you haven't seen any backlash about Henderson not being named head coach.

Todd4State
07-04-2018, 11:37 AM
If Foxhall is the guy this will be the greatest recruiting staff in the history of college baseball

He definitely recruited some good pitchers to Auburn- Casey Mize and Keegan Thompson immediately come to mind.

preachermatt83
07-04-2018, 11:47 AM
He definitely recruited some good pitchers to Auburn- Casey Mize and Keegan Thompson immediately come to mind.

LeMo cheese GoTro and Foxhall all on one staff would be lights out recruiting. I’d actually prefer someone other than Foxhall as pitching coach but I can live with it.

MarketingBully
07-04-2018, 12:14 PM
I’d be good with Foxhall. From his credentials, looks like an outstanding pitching coach.

the_real_MSU_is_us
07-04-2018, 12:30 PM
I have no insider info, but it would seem that Bunn is a very good pitching coach and we could outbid MTSU in our sleep. So if he's taking a job, then we must feel confident we've got a top target

msstate7
07-04-2018, 12:32 PM
I have no insider info, but it would seem that Bunn is a very good pitching coach and we could outbid MTSU in our sleep. So if he's taking a job, then we must feel confident we've got a top target

Let's hope it happens. If we have a guy though, there is no reason for a hold up... season over