PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the Ole Miss game I had recorded and

Jack Lambert
07-03-2018, 11:13 PM
I have all the games recorded and this is the only one I have not been able to watched up to tonight. I really don't remember the game. I was there but did not really watch or pay attention due to the Fitz injury. I knew we were better then them and should have won and I was worried about having to go to Oxford this season but that just changed. Here is what I observed.

1. Speaks is a low life piece of crap who is a embarrassment to the State of Miss. I am sure Ole Miss fans don't care.
2. MetCalf is another low life piece of crap who is a embarrassment to the State of Miss. That end zone crap says it all.
3. Their O-Line is average at best.
4. H-5O is a average QB.
5. Their defense sucked and will suck this season.
6. Luke is not a very good coach.
7. Mullen sucked that game.
8. They had a rapist on their team.

Lord McBuckethead
07-04-2018, 01:42 AM
Yep.

bulldawg28
07-04-2018, 04:57 AM
Did we win this time?

Jack Lambert
07-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Did we win this time?

Too many turn overs and Mullen just let ole miss stack the box on defense.

Tbonewannabe
07-04-2018, 11:19 AM

Mullen half of the egg bowls was half ass, this year he was literally 1 foot out the door.

Todd4State
07-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Mullen half of the egg bowls was half ass, this year he was literally 1 foot out the door.

2015 was worse. But not by much. A big reason we lost was because of Dan not trusting a younger player- one of his major faults at MSU. Had he not gone so conservative and just ran the same plays with Key we probably win. Our offense looked much better when Dan was forced to just let Key play and that's why we were close to pulling off the comeback.

I'm glad Dan is gone.

Pollodawg
07-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Did we win this time?

This is the exact reason I can’t watch replays. Lol All I care about is if we won. And, if there is a certain play I want to see, I’ll google it. Lol

bulldawg28
07-04-2018, 12:27 PM

Damnit Mullen!

bulldawg28
07-04-2018, 12:27 PM
This is the exact reason I can’t watch replays. Lol All I care about is if we won. And, if there is a certain play I want to see, I’ll google it. Lol

Lol, yep.

NCDawg
07-04-2018, 12:39 PM
I didn't think our defense played all that great either. Got beat deep on several throws (as we had all year), and let their RB run right up the middle past our LB who didn't seem to make an effort to tackle.

confucius say
07-04-2018, 12:50 PM
I didn't think our defense played all that great either. Got beat deep on several throws (as we had all year), and let their RB run right up the middle past our LB who didn't seem to make an effort to tackle.

We played man all night with average corners against the best wr group in the league. They threw 10 jump balls off 3 step drops. It was stupid. If we'd have zoned Ta'mu like we did Jackson he would have thrown us 3-4.

Harrydawg
07-04-2018, 12:57 PM
SECN replayed the Arkansas game....Mullen played so conservative that game it was painful to watch. I don’t think our wide outs were that bad - maybe they were......

With that said, I am so excited to see some new Offensive concepts and bring back the element of surprise.....

LC Dawg
07-04-2018, 01:07 PM
I liked Grantham but in the Egg Bowl and the Bama game his defense let us down. I've seen people say this year's Florida game will be close because of Grantham but I think we'll score a lot on them.

Todd4State
07-04-2018, 01:37 PM
We played man all night with average corners against the best wr group in the league. They threw 10 jump balls off 3 step drops. It was stupid. If we'd have zoned Ta'mu like we did Jackson he would have thrown us 3-4.

They put AJ Brown in the slot and we put JT Gray on him. That was stupid. As it was we still held their QB to less than 50% as far as completion rate goes.

I think Stoop will blitz less but I think he will match up better than Grantham. Brian Cole is going to be a huge x-factor for us next year and I think he breaks out. He can cover WR's and H-Back's in the slot. It makes it more difficult for other teams to scheme against us.

Todd4State
07-04-2018, 01:40 PM
SECN replayed the Arkansas game....Mullen played so conservative that game it was painful to watch. I don’t think our wide outs were that bad - maybe they were......

With that said, I am so excited to see some new Offensive concepts and bring back the element of surprise.....

I think our WR's were that bad but they were also poorly coached and our play calling didn't do them any favors either. The fact that Fitz had a completion percentage of 55% is pretty good given what he had to work with. Our best WR last year was Austin Williams and of course Dan redshirted him.

bulldawg28
07-04-2018, 01:44 PM
I think our WR's were that bad but they were also poorly coached and our play calling didn't do them any favors either. The fact that Fitz had a completion percentage of 55% is pretty good given what he had to work with. Our best WR last year was Austin Williams and of course Dan redshirted him.

Where do you get he (Williams) was our best WR? He hasn't done anything yet. He looks like a possession WR. That's not best WR material.

Todd4State
07-04-2018, 01:44 PM
I liked Grantham but in the Egg Bowl and the Bama game his defense let us down. I've seen people say this year's Florida game will be close because of Grantham but I think we'll score a lot on them.

The way I see it the games where we gave up a lot of points typically what happened was our offense either turned it over a lot like the Egg Bowl or just didn't move the ball- Auburn and Georgia. Alabama could have gone either way but Dan called a QB draw/QB run on third and long and gave Bama the ball back and we blew the coverage on Ridley.

Todd4State
07-04-2018, 01:47 PM
Where do you get he (Williams) was our best WR? He hasn't done anything yet. He looks like a possession WR. That's not best WR material.

People that I have talked to that I trust and the fact that he had the best catch in the spring game reinforcing what they told me plus what I observed last year.

Captain Falcon
07-04-2018, 02:27 PM
I though our defensive game plan in the Egg Bowl was stupid. Offensively we had over 500 yards of offense with a backup QB. The five turnovers KILLED us. Some of that was stupid play calling by Dan (throwing it deep after the blocked punt), others were just simple mistakes.

The fact of the matter is that Fitz getting injured screwed us. He hadn?t lost a fumble all year, Keytaon had two big ones in that game. It might have still been a close game for the most part, but I?m convinced we rally and win that game by 10-14 points with a healthy Fitz.

Dawg61
07-04-2018, 02:45 PM
You guys think Speaks went NFL early so he wouldn't have to face potential payback from us this year?

Todd4State
07-04-2018, 02:47 PM
You guys think Speaks went NFL early so he wouldn't have to face potential payback from us this year?

No. I'm not sure why the Chiefs or anyone drafted him honestly. I thought he sucked and he obviously has character issues not to mention he is as dumb as a box of rocks.

That said I do wish he would have come back. Hopefully what goes around comes around for him and Ole Miss though.

Jack Lambert
07-04-2018, 06:09 PM

Is Gates back? He went low on Thompston just like he did Fritz. It looked like he was trying to hurt Thompson.

Pollodawg
07-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Real talk: That game will be the highlight of Luke?s time there, of his entire career. I have zero fear of that game this season.

maroonmania
07-04-2018, 07:33 PM
SECN replayed the Arkansas game....Mullen played so conservative that game it was painful to watch. I don?t think our wide outs were that bad - maybe they were......

Mullen's last game to care was Bama because that was a game that if he won was going to boost his marketability to other big time schools tremendously. After that game, he really didn't give a rat's ass and just went through the motions until he got his new gig.