PDA

View Full Version : I didn't see this fight at the CWS......

Pit Bull
07-03-2018, 01:44 AM
....appears to be a Hog fan vs maybe an OSU fan. Interesting!.............

https://247sports.com/tu/MjYxNjcxOHRpbnkyNDc=

Todd4State
07-03-2018, 02:04 AM
That's honestly probably the worst fight I have ever seen in the stands.

That's the bad thing about sitting somewhere that there isn't a designated home and visitor's section. Stuff like that is more likely to happen. Normally it's two people involved though. That video looked like it was at least 10-15 people. And it didn't look like anyone was breaking it up. That was just weird- it was almost like a gang fight because it looked like the Arkansas fan and a couple of Oregon State fans mouthing off at each other and then all of a sudden everyone started to fight.

Looked at it again. To me it looked like a bunch of young fans and some older Arkansas fans fighting each other. The younger guys were probably Arkansas fans talking smack about their team and the old guys had enough and instead of getting security they decided to take matters into their own hands. (Probably)

Pit Bull
07-03-2018, 02:42 AM
I was thinking maybe it was game 3 and the missed foul pop fly / missed NC from game 2 was sinking in with the Arkansas fans as the NC was slipping away. Plus, the beer probably didn't help matters either. I'm just glad we didn't lose that way to UCLA in 2013. Would prefer my brains beat in rather than to miss a golden opportunity like the Hogs did.

The Federalist Engineer
07-03-2018, 06:28 AM
Later that night - those same "tough" boys were all huddled together in fetal positions when they were put in jail with the local Omaha MS13.

Amadden0408
07-03-2018, 07:51 AM
My guess is those are locals and hog fans. I went for the first time every with my dad to watch the Washington game. Great experience, but what I didn't expect is the number of locals with no rooting interest. To me, 75 percent of the outfield was 19-23 year old natives who were only there for the beer and the event.

Bully13
07-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Nothing like alcohol, testosterone and sports.

HotMop
07-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Best hit was by the chick at the end of the video.

TUSK
07-03-2018, 12:32 PM
That was a "fight"? Gawd, our country has gotten soft when the best poke was delivered by a chick.

RocketDawg
07-03-2018, 09:40 PM
That was a "fight"? Gawd, our country has gotten soft when the best poke was delivered by a chick.

Nah, this is the age of gender equality.

Bothrops
07-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Meh..at least some punches were thrown. Mostly dudes trying to get a leverage advantage while falling over bleachers. These skirmishes are never pretty.

Dawg61
07-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Nah, this is the age of gender equality.

What age was it called when the baby boomers were younger?

TUSK
07-04-2018, 03:53 AM
What age was it called when the baby boomers were younger?

"The Age of The Greatest Generation Overcompensating and ****in Up the US"....

I think...

Commercecomet24
07-04-2018, 12:17 PM

Ha! Good one, Tusk! Wasn't much of a fight though. Looked more like wrasslin'!