PDA

View Full Version : OT: Lebron to LA close to finalized

afranzo
07-01-2018, 07:18 PM
What?s everyone?s take...

I seen it dawg
07-01-2018, 07:23 PM
I thought it was done when they enrolled his kid in high school in L.A.

Turfdawg67
07-01-2018, 07:37 PM

https://s8.postimg.cc/fjgmwlumd/74_C70_C30-273_A-48_B7-9860-43_E8991797_B0.gif

Todd4State
07-01-2018, 07:47 PM
I'm tired of hearing about Lebron. Great player but ESPN has worn him out.

BeardoMSU
07-01-2018, 07:59 PM

I know, right. If only they'd focus more on social issues, rather than one of the best sports stars [in any sport] of his generation.**

Turfdawg67
07-01-2018, 08:03 PM

I got tired around "The Decision" what 5-6 years ago.

BeardoMSU
07-01-2018, 08:03 PM

I'm curious to see who else Magic grabs up. KL from San Antonio? I imagine that the Lakers will send Lonzo Ball packing, thus washing their hands of his nutcase dad.

Todd4State
07-01-2018, 08:39 PM
I know, right. If only they'd focus more on social issues, rather than one of the best sports stars [in any sport] of his generation.**

Or spread the love around to other sports like they were intended to do.

Actually, I found them showing the cornhole championships refreshing to be honest with you.

BeastMan
07-01-2018, 08:44 PM
Why is this OT? It’s only the biggest sports topic of the day. This move brings my basketball fandom full circle. As a kid I loved Magic even though I caught him and the Lakers at the end. Whatever finals that was, like 91ish, I was rooting for Magic over MJ. I was 7 in 91. Then the Magic hiv deal happened and I was too young to get it but I gravitated towards MJ. As an adult I’ve been a Memphis Grizzlies and Lebron fan. Lebron finishing his last 4 years in LA takes it back to where my love of the NBA started. And I think this is it for Lebron. 4 more years of high level b-ball and ride off. I don’t think he’ll do the embarrassing MJ wizards thing.

BeastMan
07-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Actually, I found them showing the cornhole championships refreshing to be honest with you.

https://i.gifer.com/LuW.gif

Rick Danko
07-01-2018, 08:54 PM
I imagine that the Lakers will send Lonzo Ball packing, thus washing their hands of his nutcase dad.

The nut job (most message board friendly way to describe him I can think of) is going to destroy his sons (not sure how many of them) careers. Someone needs to beat the s*** out of him and let him know to sit and listen and no longer be heard cause GD he is awful.

BeardoMSU
07-01-2018, 08:54 PM

Lol, I saw that too....then somehow found myself watching it for an hour.

You ever watch ESPN8 (The Ocho)? They've got all kinds of sports over there.**

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Can't stand the Lakers and can't stand Lebron. Now I have one stop shopping.

Goldendawg
07-01-2018, 09:27 PM
I quit watching the NBA years ago. Little D, walking, carrying the ball never called, etc. My interest would be rekindled if we could put a few starters in the league. Long time ago since Jeff Malone and Eric Dampier. Heck, Dontae Jones was in the league less time than it took him to pass "100 hrs" at Northeast CC.** Hail State!

Todd4State
07-01-2018, 10:18 PM
https://i.gifer.com/LuW.gif

Between having the option of cornhole and incessant "sports personalities" yelling the same thing at each other over and over again- give me cornhole.

Todd4State
07-01-2018, 10:19 PM

The Dodgeball Championships are the best.**

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2018, 10:21 PM
give me cornhole.

Yancy and Shep agree.

BeardoMSU
07-01-2018, 10:35 PM
Yancy and Shep agree.

#creamedcorn**

Todd4State
07-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Yancy and Shep agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYbUtjYeuZY

TUSK
07-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Or spread the love around to other sports like they were intended to do.

So, I'm hammered, dogshit drunk the other night and channel surfing the ESPN... and yes, I saw this... televised cornhole tourney with announcers critiquing each toss... For about 10 minutes, my easily amused mind was fixated...

TNDawg35
07-02-2018, 11:15 AM

I like the midget tossing on ESPN 8 the Ocho....

BuckyIsAB****
07-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Hes got somebody coming with him or he wouldnt go. If hes really ''chasing the ghost of chicago'' like he said he was this move makes no sense without help otw.

Lakers will either get Cousins or Kawhi. Maybe both. Warriors dont want any part of Demarcus Cousins either

msstate7
07-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Never been a fan of teams going out and buying a bunch of big FAs. I like championships to built primarily through the draft, or getting overlooked guys from other teams. Hope this move fails miserably

thf24
07-02-2018, 12:36 PM
The nut job (most message board friendly way to describe him I can think of) is going to destroy his sons (not sure how many of them) careers. Someone needs to beat the s*** out of him and let him know to sit and listen and no longer be heard cause GD he is awful.

He already destroyed the careers of the younger two. Denying them the opportunity to play in college through his own greed and shortsightedness deprived them of the chance to potentially develop into serviceable pros.

KOdawg1
07-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Hes got somebody coming with him or he wouldnt go. If hes really ''chasing the ghost of chicago'' like he said he was this move makes no sense without help otw.

Lakers will either get Cousins or Kawhi. Maybe both. Warriors dont want any part of Demarcus Cousins either

Cousins just signed with the Warriors. Any tiny chance of someone beating them next year is now gone. How do they afford all of these superstars?

BeardoMSU
07-02-2018, 07:50 PM
Cousins just signed with the Warriors. Any tiny chance of someone beating them next year is now gone. How do they afford all of these superstars?

Jesus....

It'll be interesting to see how Boogie rehabs his achilles, given it's only a 1 year contract.

msstate7
07-02-2018, 08:30 PM

Why didn't they sign James too? Would've been awesome to watch the nba next season**

BuckyIsAB****
07-03-2018, 01:20 PM
The NBA is rapidly becoming the worst league in pro sports. The best players dont want to compete they want to take the easy road.

Its becoming painfully obvious to me that with the way people are trying to kill football, taking the plays at the plate away from baseball, and the NBA being a fingertip foul league, sports were way better when I was a kid