PDA

View Full Version : Kendell Jones

Rick Danko
06-29-2018, 05:27 PM
Not trying to be an ass or anything but who is this guy and when did we sign him. Heard his name mentioned on Boneyard today as a current player that attended the Nike Opening. What?s the story on him from someone more in the know than me?

BuckyIsAB****
06-30-2018, 12:46 PM
Not trying to be an ass or anything but who is this guy and when did we sign him. Heard his name mentioned on Boneyard today as a current player that attended the Nike Opening. What?s the story on him from someone more in the know than me?

If this is the kid that went to Co Lin he is one of the biggest human beings I have seen in my life

ScoobaDawg
06-30-2018, 01:13 PM

If this is the kid that went to Co Lin he is one of the biggest human beings I have seen in my life

Signed with Bama in 16. wanted another chance from bama after going to Co-Lin.
https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-crimson-tide-recruiting-kendell-hulk-jones-comeback

Nike opening is for recruits. not signees. He hasn't signed with anyone yet

BuckyIsAB****
06-30-2018, 01:28 PM
Signed with Bama in 16. wanted another chance from bama after going to Co-Lin.
https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-crimson-tide-recruiting-kendell-hulk-jones-comeback

First I've heard of us signing him. I think there is another Kendell Jones that is coming back. DE, He was on the team in 2016.

But if you're right and it is the one that signed with Bama our DL just got another monster

TUSK
06-30-2018, 01:30 PM
He's called "The Hulk"... and I didn't he was still hanging around... Last I heard, he had gotten bad overweight....

If yall got him, and his weight is where it needs to be, yall should be pleased...

ScoobaDawg
06-30-2018, 01:37 PM
First I've heard of us signing him. I think there is another Kendell Jones that is coming back. DE, He was on the team in 2016.

But if you're right and it is the one that signed with Bama our DL just got another monster

Ah. correct. we do have a jr named Kendell Jones
http://hailstate.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4579

i didn't listen to the boneyard so dont know what was exactly said

Ifyouonlyknew
06-30-2018, 01:41 PM
Nm

BuckyIsAB****
06-30-2018, 01:47 PM
He's called "The Hulk"... and I didn't he was still hanging around... Last I heard, he had gotten bad overweight....

If yall got him, and his weight is where it needs to be, yall should be pleased...

I think its a different Kendell Jones. I've seen the hulk kid. The name doesnt do him justice.

TUSK
06-30-2018, 01:52 PM
I think its a different Kendell Jones. I've seen the hulk kid. The name doesnt do him justice.

For sure... the Kendall Jones on yall's roster is listed at 285... The Hulk likely hasn't been 285 since the 5th grade.