PDA

View Full Version : Pitching coach

AlSwearengen
06-29-2018, 01:18 PM
Will we go after a coach that is up on all of the latest technology/techniques?

Let?s assume that Indiana hires someone other that Bunn, does Lemonis automatically snap him up or is he just another of the candidates?

How does Bunn rate among pitching coaches? I always see the term ?one of the top pitching coaches in America?, but how legit is that description? I see quite a few coaches with that distinction.

I honestly would like someone who is up on the latest science. I would imagine recruits like that as well.

The Federalist Engineer
06-29-2018, 07:34 PM
I keep reading that Henderson will not be "pushed out"- but teams are only allowed so many coaches and we only have a pitching coach job left to give.

Unless Henderson can coach Softball, What's he gonna do? Associate AD

Todd4State
06-29-2018, 07:40 PM
I keep reading that Henderson will not be "pushed out"- but teams are only allowed so many coaches and we only have a pitching coach job left to give.

If he stays it will be an administrative position. As much grief as I've given him I'm fine with that even if all he does is collect a check and nothing else.

I bet he finds a coaching job of he wants to go that route too.

yjnkdawg
06-29-2018, 09:54 PM

As Todd says it would be an administrative position in the athletic department. I heard that he would not lake a position at MSU, but I guess we will see. I think he wants to stay in the on the field coaching arena. If that's the case, then Cohen will provide his assistance, if wanted and needed, to help Henderson accomplish his goal.