PDA

View Full Version : Football Twitters

NWADAWG
06-29-2018, 12:08 PM
I have just recently started using Twitter and follow a few of the MSU related sites and a few of the players. There seems to be a lot of hype from the players that this year is going to be special. Is this normal player-speak that happens every year or are the players exceptionally positive about the coming year. I hope they know what we suspect and this team is compete for championship good. Wool is starting to get too thick for this summer season.

Turfdawg67
06-29-2018, 02:36 PM
A lot of that seems to have started last year with Kylin Hill and others have picked up on it. So yes, fairly new.

Hambone
06-29-2018, 03:13 PM
Well before twitters there was this one time a guy projected the rose bowl....... Where is he now a days?? **

engineerdog
06-29-2018, 04:30 PM
I think it's more a function of the personality of the individual player that's tweeting. The optimistic hyped up players, like Kylin, really seem to tweet a lot about the upcoming season, what they're going to do, how successful they're going to be. Some of the players that have twitter accounts rarely seem to tweet anything about the upcoming season at all. It's mostly just documenting what they're doing.

RocketDawg
06-29-2018, 04:42 PM
Well before twitters there was this one time a guy projected the rose bowl....... Where is he now a days?? **

Last time I saw him he was in the tattoo parlor .... **