PDA

View Full Version : UF Loses 5th yr OL to FAU

TrapGame
06-29-2018, 10:23 AM
A 5th yr red shirt senior foregoes his final yr to transfer to FAU. Considered a good lineman who started most of 2016 and missed 2017 due to injury. They needed the depth on OL.

Hevesy strikes again. Enjoy the Country Club you Florida fans!

06-29-2018, 10:29 AM
Doesn't make a lot of sense. CC or not, why would you leave Flarrda for FAU, especially if you're a starter?

BrunswickDawg
06-29-2018, 10:42 AM
Doesn't make a lot of sense. CC or not, why would you leave Flarrda for FAU, especially if you're a starter?

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/322/69/6_7069322.jpg

Dawg61
06-29-2018, 10:48 AM

https://cdn.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/lanekiffinsombrero.jpg

Cause Lane got more NFL ties than Muffins

Tbonewannabe
06-29-2018, 10:50 AM
Hevesy can't even recruit his own players.

Cooterpoot
06-29-2018, 10:55 AM
Coach Mother 17r strikes again!

Pollodawg
06-29-2018, 11:07 AM
Don?t blame him. Do you want someone in your face belittling you, cursing you, and telling your too fat and stupid to play offensive line? One of the biggest changes from the old staff is that there?s a lot more teaching and less screaming.

Lord McBuckethead
06-29-2018, 11:17 AM
Don?t blame him. Do you want someone in your face belittling you, cursing you, and telling your too fat and stupid to play offensive line? One of the biggest changes from the old staff is that there?s a lot more teaching and less screaming.

True, but our offensive lines performed pretty well once the yelling stopped.

Pollodawg
06-29-2018, 11:20 AM
True, but our offensive lines performed pretty well once the yelling stopped.
Did it ever stop? And, outside of 2014 and last year, Oline was one of the weaker units on the team. His whole tenure here, Hev had two o lineman drafted: Sherrod and Dillon Day. Day is a no factor at Denver, and Sherrod may have spent one whole season in the league combined. He started one game.
ETA: Day went undrafted.

NCDawg
06-29-2018, 11:29 AM
Did it ever stop? And, outside of 2014 and last year, Oline was one of the weaker units on the team. His whole tenure here, Hev had two o lineman drafted: Sherrod and Dillon Day. Day is a no factor at Denver, and Sherrod may have spent one whole season in the league combined. He started one game.

I don't think 2014 was all that great, either. As I recall, Ole Miss dominated our OL, stopping Robinson as soon as Dak gave him the ball, and giving Dak very little time to pass.

thedawginme
06-29-2018, 11:30 AM
A 5th yr red shirt senior foregoes his final yr to transfer to FAU. Considered a good lineman who started most of 2016 and missed 2017 due to injury. They needed the depth on OL.

Hevesy strikes again. Enjoy the Country Club you Florida fans!

He lacked strain.

msstate7
06-29-2018, 11:46 AM
I don't think 2014 was all that great, either. As I recall, Ole Miss dominated our OL, stopping Robinson as soon as Dak gave him the ball, and giving Dak very little time to pass.

To be fair, that om defense was dang good in 2014. They were #1 scoring defense in the country

Goldendawg
06-29-2018, 11:53 AM

Sherrod was never the same after he broke his leg. I agree I never understood why anyone would want to play for that Neanderthal of Coaching Hev.

Goldendawg
06-29-2018, 11:57 AM
To be fair, that om defense was dang good in 2014. They were #1 scoring defense in the country

Heck, any line should be able to open a whole for Holloway up the middle or Dak/Fritz on the QB draw on 3rd or 4th and long.***

was21
06-29-2018, 12:07 PM
Dillon Day had two stints at Denver on practice squad and is currently with the Packers...don't know if he's on the practice squad or regular roster or whatever

BrunswickDawg
06-29-2018, 12:29 PM
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/322/69/6_7069322.jpg

Wait a second.... where have I seen this guy before???
Oh, yeah, I remember.......

https://i.imgur.com/xKSRuQm.jpg

Goldendawg
06-29-2018, 01:03 PM
Fl is loaded with talent, but so far the highest rated Fl commit is #43 in that state. Unless Dan & the CC pick it up or "learn to close", an ignorant, uninformed fan base is getting what they deserve in recruiting. I once asked Hev if he was ignorant and apathetic about recruiting. He said that he didn't know and didn't care. ****** Hail State!

BeardoMSU
06-29-2018, 01:36 PM

Oh god...

https://i.imgur.com/6nGzTse.gif

starkvegasdawg
06-29-2018, 01:36 PM

This is my golf club. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without my club I am useless. Without me, my club is useless. I must master my pitching wedge like I master the buffet at Golden Corral. I must drive straighter than Mullen who is playing against me. I must out putt him before he out putts me. Before God I swear this creed. So be it! Until there are no more tee times.

BrunswickDawg
06-29-2018, 01:51 PM
This is my golf club. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without my club I am useless. Without me, my club is useless. I must master my pitching wedge like I master the buffet at Golden Corral. I must drive straighter than Mullen who is playing against me. I must out putt him before he out putts me. Before God I swear this creed. So be it! Until there are no more tee times.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13sns0ac1UDHBS/giphy.gif

SouthMSDog
06-29-2018, 01:57 PM
His whole tenure here, Hev had two o lineman drafted: Sherrod and Dillon Day. Day is a no factor at Denver, and Sherrod may have spent one whole season in the league combined. He started one game.

Hev sucks, but this just isn't true. Gabe Jackson, Derek Sherrod, Justin Senior and Martinas Rankin. I mean it's still really, really bad, but it is more than one guy.

Pollodawg
06-29-2018, 02:05 PM
Hev sucks, but this just isn't true. Gabe Jackson, Derek Sherrod, Justin Senior and Martinas Rankin. I mean it's still really, really bad, but it is more than one guy.

Numbers were off, but my point stands: Hevesy is an unlivable asshole. And I can tolerate an asshole, if he?s successful at a clip enough to make me oervlook it, which Hev isn?t. But, yeah, I was wrong about it only being one guy. Sorry.

Turfdawg67
06-29-2018, 02:09 PM
I think Hev did a pretty good job with the hand he was dealt... problem was, he was the dealer and could've improved his hand but was too much of a lazy d*ck.

Bully13
06-29-2018, 02:18 PM
That pic of Hevesy always creeped me out.

Ari Gold
06-29-2018, 02:37 PM
I will say this , if Hev had been here this year our starting RT may not have been ..

Jack Lambert
06-29-2018, 02:39 PM

My rational would be if the coaches are dick heads and I am good enough to start at Florida then I am probably going to have just as much chance to get drafted no matter where I played.

3rdGen
06-29-2018, 05:31 PM
That pic of Hevesy always creeped me out.

Your sig gif always makes me happy.

Bully13
06-30-2018, 11:50 AM
Your sig gif always makes me happy.

You like my girlfriend? too bad I have to share her with Cann. She likes his muscles but claims I've got the bigger dick.

msbulldog
07-01-2018, 10:00 AM
You like my girlfriend? too bad I have to share her with Cann. She likes his muscles but claims I've got the bigger dick.

You lie to yourself 13, LOL.

fader2103
07-01-2018, 08:04 PM

I have watched that gif hundreds of times expecting a different result to happen 1 time.

Goldendawg
07-01-2018, 08:31 PM
UNM's OT commit of 6/28/18, rated .8680, #62 OT nationally, #71 player in Ga. also had a offer from UF. 24/7 says his recruiter was Hev. As Led Zeppelin sings "The Song Remains the Same." BTW, UNM now has 22 commits, ranked #14 with 7 OT's. Yanzy and several Nafoom posters say this for recruiting "name in the game" and they will tell several to look other places or be processed before both signing days. Still real honesty with propects. BTW losing Ealy to pro BB or Black to a flip will kill this PR recruiting plan anyway. Hail State and not a good look at this time for Dan/staff or UNM.

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2018, 08:31 PM
I have watched that gif hundreds of times expecting a different result to happen 1 time.

Her right one does give what little constraint that shirt has a run for its money.