PDA

View Full Version : I thought Rally Banana was gonna hit a grand slam...

Dawg61
06-27-2018, 08:53 PM
b9 down 5-2 bases loaded with 2 outs I could taste the walkoff grand slam. Just wanted to share that so I can put it to bed. I wanted that moment so damn bad I could taste it. We were so ****ing close once again. This damn natty is so impossible to get it seems sometimes but we're gonna get one boys. It's coming and this it isn't cocaine coffee. It's BETTER!

Turfdawg67
06-27-2018, 08:59 PM
It was set up perfectly... I looked at my wife after the fielders choice and SHE said, the sports Gods got you again. How can they do this after 40 years!!

Dawgcap
06-27-2018, 09:02 PM
I posted that OSU was gonna have their asses tighten like mine was on my Sunday colonoscopy prep on Sunday and they did! I thought everything was gonna turn out well with a grand slam instead I had a truly shitty weekend!!! Ha But you know I can live with being there at the end! Will it finally happen for us? I pray but damn I so love being relevant! Only 1 can win in any sport and I hope to see us in these positions in multiple sports off and on in the coming years! These are my beer drinking thoughts after a Monday colonoscopy!! Haha

RocketDawg
06-27-2018, 09:25 PM
I thought he might, but he was trying to do it so hard that it was impossible.

Goldendawg
06-27-2018, 09:37 PM
It would have definitely been a great story to our run, 8 walk-offs an on to the finals. I still think we lost it Friday when Hendo played it safe with the bottom of our pitching staff and thinking we could save others to win Sat. Oh well!

Dawg61
06-27-2018, 09:46 PM
It would have definitely been a great story to our run, 8 walk-offs an on to the finals. I still think we lost it Friday when Hendo played it safe with the bottom of our pitching staff and thinking we could save others to win Sat. Oh well!

Small got drilled in batting practice Friday. Maybe he's not standing there if he's the starter but doesn't matter cause our offense is why we lost.

The Federalist Engineer
06-27-2018, 09:49 PM
I was standing at a tiny 600 seat baseball field. Not a stadium, but a field. The equivalent of a big high school in a suburban city.

In the outfield the sign said "1992 National Champions". Even tiny damn Pepperdine has a Natty! I could not look at that outfield, it's like personal insult to a MSU fan. Even shitty Georgia has the 1990 banner.

The Federalist Engineer
06-27-2018, 09:51 PM

What pitching combo was gonna get us the 2-1 victory cause we only scored that many runs

Goldendawg
06-27-2018, 10:03 PM
What pitching combo was gonna get us the 2-1 victory cause we only scored that many runs

Yeah, I'm no coach. Second guessing that if we could have held their offense down, things might have been different. I realize that except for the 8 run inning against UNC, we only scored what, 1, 2, & 2 runs in three big games. Two 2nd place finishes in WBB and close but no cigar in baseball a few times is sickening. I want a championship at MSU in baseball or football before I hit the pearly gates. Getting a little worried as I am 63 with 3 by-passes and have already out=lived my Dad and Grandfather as far as their ages when they passed away. Maybe 2018, FB and 2019 Baseball & WBB will be the years. Hail State Always! Well Arky ain't got their natty in baseball yet either.