PDA

View Full Version : Cohen was on The Paul Finebaum Show Today

Bulldog1
06-25-2018, 08:48 PM
Can anyone give a rundown of what he said?

msstate7
06-25-2018, 08:54 PM
"I'm getting interest from pitching coaches from mlb teams and the best college programs in the country. I'm gonna hire a pitching coach that has been to multiple CWS, big time experience, and will make the entire bulldawg family happy."

Ok, I made this up

DownwardDawg
06-25-2018, 08:55 PM
"I'm getting interest from pitching coaches from mlb teams and the best college programs in the country. I'm gonna hire a pitching coach that has been to multiple CWS, big time experience, and will make the entire bulldawg family happy."

Ok, I made this up

Hahaha! Well played.

BayouDawg
06-25-2018, 09:23 PM
Lol come on fellas. Cohen shot for the moon and missed. I would much rather have an AD that wants the best for The Mississippi State University than penny pincher Templeton or jock sniffing loafers. Cohen got out over his skis but this mistake was not due to lack of effort or love for the University. I can live with that.

dawgoneyall
06-25-2018, 09:25 PM

Ok, I made this up

LOL.

99jc
06-26-2018, 07:58 AM

Ok, I made this up

REP Given

Leroy Jenkins
06-26-2018, 08:14 AM

Ok, I made this up

Nice.

biggun
06-26-2018, 02:46 PM
Lol come on fellas. Cohen shot for the moon and missed. I would much rather have an AD that wants the best for The Mississippi State University than penny pincher Templeton or jock sniffing loafers. Cohen got out over his skis but this mistake was not due to lack of effort or love for the University. I can live with that.

Amen