PDA

View Full Version : 7 on 7 Passing Tournaments

coachnorm
06-25-2018, 03:55 PM
Could fellow Elite Doggers give me some insight on 7 on 7 Passing League competition in Mississippi. I have retired from one team, US Navy F/A-18 program and now can fully focus on football. Because I could not accept a position at Southwester College, in the San Diego area, last year, positions were filled. This year I am coaching high school football, because of filled positions, and have seen a lot of 7 on 7 competition. My school has competed at both San Diego State and USC sponsored events, on back to back weekends. My school has competed at sponsored events in which the winner gets $15.000 also. I would love to hear from fellow Doggers about passing league in Mississippi.

BuckyIsAB****
06-25-2018, 05:56 PM
Could fellow Elite Doggers give me some insight on 7 on 7 Passing League competition in Mississippi. I have retired from one team, US Navy F/A-18 program and now can fully focus on football. Because I could not accept a position at Southwester College, in the San Diego area, last year, positions were filled. This year I am coaching high school football, because of filled positions, and have seen a lot of 7 on 7 competition. My school has competed at both San Diego State and USC sponsored events, on back to back weekends. My school has competed at sponsored events in which the winner gets $15.000 also. I would love to hear from fellow Doggers about passing league in Mississippi.

us, OM, and USM all host tournaments during the summer but they have already been played. I think Pearl High School hosts games every week on tuesdays or thursdays, we usually always went but quit going this year. I think Ridgeland High also hosts games. You'll have to get in touch with them

Uncle Ruckus
06-25-2018, 08:13 PM
Most areas of the state have local games. We play at several fields throughout June and will be hosting them next year because we will have turf and excessive wear won?t be an issue. The universities and JUCOs all day 7v7 camps and South Alabama has a pretty good one as well. Southern University in La has a pretty good one too.