PDA

View Full Version : Official Release on Lemonis

OneArmSteve
06-25-2018, 03:28 PM
http://hailstate.com/news/2018/6/25/chris-lemonis-named-mississippi-states-18th-head-baseball-coach.aspx

Interesting tidbit for those not impressed with his tenure at Indiana. It appears the Big10 is just a different animal altogether, obviously

He became the first coach in program history to earn three NCAA regional berths in his first four years, finishing with a 141-91-2 mark. No Big Ten program since Ohio State in the 1990s has matched Indiana's run of five bids in six years.

Also, he is fam, fam.

Lemonis is also no stranger to Starkville. His father, Thomas, was a 1973 Mississippi State graduate in electrical engineering. Lemonis lived in Starkville as a newborn during his father's time at State.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-25-2018, 04:17 PM
http://hailstate.com/news/2018/6/25/chris-lemonis-named-mississippi-states-18th-head-baseball-coach.aspx

Interesting tidbit for those not impressed with his tenure at Indiana. It appears the Big10 is just a different animal altogether, obviously

Also, he is fam, fam.

We are hiring Chris Christie?

AlSwearengen
06-25-2018, 04:37 PM
I’m curious about how much we are paying him. We should have plenty money to attract a top pitching coach.

preachermatt83
06-25-2018, 04:39 PM
#HailState #OurCoach

msstate7
06-25-2018, 04:42 PM
I’m curious about how much we are paying him. We should have plenty money to attract a top pitching coach.

The hire we make at pitching coach will make or break lemonis for his first couple of years. I have complete faith in him and Gautreau fielding a top notch offense

Bulldog1
06-25-2018, 04:56 PM
The hire we make at pitching coach will make or break lemonis for his first couple of years. I have complete faith in him and Gautreau fielding a top notch offense

Yep. He needs to get the pitching coach hire right.

BuckyIsAB****
06-25-2018, 06:04 PM

The guy you mentioned from Stetson would be hellacious. I dont know enough great pitching coaches around to drop many names but we should def pay up to get him.

Even if we have to pay him more than we pay Lemonis