PDA

View Full Version : Giving credit where credit is due (c34)

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 10:26 PM
30 mins before Kendall?s tweet C34 text me that Lemonis was the guy and GoTro was being kept on staff. Good calm coach.

BeardoMSU
06-24-2018, 10:30 PM
Too bad he initially picked Tadlock....

KOdawg1
06-24-2018, 10:31 PM
Bo Bounds called it this morning

Gutter Cobreh
Oh for the love of all that's holy!

Give it a rest Tadlock, or do I need to necro all 5000 of your predictions on here up until tonight!

Even as the news broke, you'd started a thread that the janitor had texted you Henderson was going to be announced tomorrow.

MarketingBully
He needs to shut the **** up on Twitter. He’s making himself look like an asshole. I blocked his ass.

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 10:32 PM
Too bad he initially picked Tadlock....

Lol, yea but until today not one person ever predicted Lemonis

BeardoMSU
06-24-2018, 10:32 PM
Also...what credit is there? He was told something by somebody more in the know than him, and he told you....it's not like he picked the name out of thin air.

BeardoMSU
06-24-2018, 10:33 PM

As KOdawg said, Bo mentioned him this AM.

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 10:33 PM
Oh for the love of all that's holy!

Give it a rest Tadlock, or do I need to necro all 5000 of your predictions on here up until tonight!

Even as the news broke, you'd started a thread that the janitor had texted you Henderson was going to be announced tomorrow.

That was before news broke. Actually about 10 mins before Kendall’s tweet I posted about Lemonis. Go back to the gutter

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 10:34 PM
As KOdawg said, Bo mentioned him this AM.

Yea that’s why I said, before today.

BeardoMSU
06-24-2018, 10:35 PM
Yea that’s why I said, before today.

Bump.

Also...what credit is there? He was told something by somebody more in the know than him, and he told you....it's not like he picked the name out of thin air.

I seen it dawg
06-24-2018, 10:35 PM
This thread is gonna be fantastic. Let the drum beating roll.

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 10:36 PM
This thread is gonna be fantastic. Let the drum beating roll.

Lol, I knew it would get the page hits up. Your welcome. Haha.

Quaoarsking
06-24-2018, 10:36 PM
I'd like to propose a new rule that when a poster is banned and/or willingly quits the forum in a bitchfit, the poster can no longer be discussed here.

I seen it dawg
06-24-2018, 10:37 PM
I'd like to propose a new rule that when a poster is banned and/or willingly quits the forum in a bitchfit, the poster can no longer be discussed here.

Denied. Next case.

BeardoMSU
06-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Denied. Next case.

Oooh, Aaaah**

https://media.giphy.com/media/AEMyf9Oj6MpS8/giphy.gif

Goldendawg
06-24-2018, 10:41 PM
Preacher, I thought your new BFF was Shotgun. He may be hurt if you're secretly still with Coach 34.**

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 10:49 PM
Preacher, I thought your new BFF was Shotgun. He may be hurt if you're secretly still with Coach 34.**

Both are good dudes.

Gutter Cobreh
06-24-2018, 11:03 PM
That was before news broke. Actually about 10 mins before Kendall’s tweet I posted about Lemonis. Go back to the gutter

Not very nice coming from a man that is called to save souls on this earth! I don't judge you for your secret "Yancy" affair with Juan34, so lash out at someone else. Enough threads like this and you'll need to create your 2nd "forgive me because my online persona doesn't match my real-life persona" thread.

Please just keep regurgitating everyone else's opinions in your own words to keep your post count up.

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 11:13 PM
Not very nice coming from a man that is called to save souls on this earth! I don't judge you for your secret "Yancy" affair with Juan34, so lash out at someone else. Enough threads like this and you'll need to create your 2nd "forgive me because my online persona doesn't match my real-life persona" thread.

Please just keep regurgitating everyone else's opinions in your own words to keep your post count up.

Yea ok.

BeardoMSU
06-24-2018, 11:16 PM
Again though, the OP is confusing....what credit does he deserve? The fact that he told you something that someone else told him is now merit worthy?

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 11:19 PM
Again though, the OP is confusing....what credit does he deserve? The fact that he told you something that someone else told him is now merit worthy?

Just that he was the first one who told me he was getting the job. That’s all.

BeardoMSU
06-24-2018, 11:20 PM
Just that he was the first one who told me he was getting the job. That’s all.

Well, my daddy was the first to tell me to shake it after taking a piss, and that doesn't make him Nostradamus.***

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 11:29 PM
Well, my daddy was the first to tell me to shake it after taking a piss, and that doesn't make him Nostradamus.***

That’s pretty good.

mstatefan91
06-24-2018, 11:32 PM
I mean... I saw it from C34 on twitter before anyone else posted so.. this thread isn?t incorrect factually

yjnkdawg
06-25-2018, 12:06 AM
30 mins before Kendall?s tweet C34 text me that Lemonis was the guy and GoTro was being kept on staff. Good calm coach.

Gautreau staying on is not "new" news. Cohen was not going to tell a prospective coaching candidate who to have on his staff, but a recommendation is different than a directive. Cohen wanted a coach who wanted to keep Gautreau on the staff.

TUSK
06-25-2018, 12:06 AM
this seems like a good time to break this back out:

"Miles > Saban"...

shoeless joe
06-25-2018, 12:10 AM
So when will you post that C34 thinks this guys sucks and then gloats about it when we lose?

mstatefan91
06-25-2018, 12:11 AM
Gautreau staying on is not "new" news. Cohen was not going to tell a prospective coaching candidate who to have on his staff, but a recommendation is different than a directive. Cohen wanted a coach who wanted to keep Gautreau on the staff.

So, a directive

mstatefan91
06-25-2018, 12:12 AM
So when will you post that C34 thinks this guys sucks and then gloats about it when we lose?
In about 9 months

yjnkdawg
06-25-2018, 12:15 AM
Changing the subject ! Do you really need to have an avatar now for the purpose of criticizing, making a joke of, and ridiculing a person who is not going to be our head coach? Hopefully you will grow up, and change it and quit acting like a kid in the third grade.

mstatefan91
06-25-2018, 12:20 AM
Yeah. Change the avatar Preach

yjnkdawg
06-25-2018, 12:20 AM
In about 9 months

This or whenever 34 tells him too. lol

preachermatt83
06-25-2018, 12:22 AM
Yeah. Change the avatar Preach

I already have. Did as soon as the hire was becoming public. It’s still not showing up for some reason

preachermatt83
06-25-2018, 12:23 AM
We have the whiniest fanbase in America. OM snowflakes have nothing on some of you guys.

mstatefan91
06-25-2018, 12:26 AM
We have the whiniest fanbase in America. OM snowflakes have nothing on some of you guys.
This is not to stir the pot but look at C34’s twitter over the past few hours. He’s pretty guilty of it

preachermatt83
06-25-2018, 12:28 AM
This is not to stir the pot but look at C34’s twitter over the past few hours. He’s pretty guilty of it

Lol. I haven’t seen his twitter tonight. Haven’t been on twitter much tonight.

BeardoMSU
06-25-2018, 12:30 AM

Snowflakes, lol?

https://media.tenor.com/images/92a0f291b50984d073279075d293b752/tenor.gif

Are you really calling other people snowflakes?

Pit Bull
06-25-2018, 12:31 AM

I never even heard of him.

Bdawg
06-25-2018, 12:37 AM
I'll give c34 credit for saying we wouldn't hire one of the big name coaches. Props for that. But he also needs to shut his egotistical mouth on trashing our new coach and how this hire pretty much sucks on Twitter.

BeardoMSU
06-25-2018, 12:39 AM

https://i.gifer.com/2PUC.gif

BeardoMSU
06-25-2018, 12:41 AM
I'll give c34 credit for saying we wouldn't hire one of the big name coaches. Props for that. But he also needs to shut his egotistical mouth on trashing our new coach and how this hire pretty much sucks on Twitter.

Bullshit. He was adamant that we'd hire Tadlock....so adamant, in fact, that Preach rushed over and started a thread stating the samething citing "sources", lol....but now, he's the genius who predicted Lemonis......can't make this shit up. It's tough when all you've got going for you is your internet personality....

Bdawg
06-25-2018, 12:44 AM
Bullshit. He was adamant that we'd hire Tadlock....so adamant, in fact, that Preach rushed over and started a thread stating the samething citing "sources", lol....but now, he's the genius who predicted Lemonis......can't make this shit up. It's tough when all you've got going for you is your internet personality....

I didn't see the Tadlock prediction. I do do remember him saying no big name hire, although Tadlock is a pretty big name.

Bdawg
06-25-2018, 12:48 AM

Yeah crap on that Lemonis prediction!!! A prediction to me has to be at least a day in advance if you want to act like you got inside info. Even Bo Bounds mentioned his name earlier today I believe

MarketingBully
06-25-2018, 04:48 AM

Dickhead34 is already proclaiming it on Twitter that this is a Rick Ray hire. This IS NOT a Rick Ray hire. It?s not even close. And when we win a Natty with Lemonis that Dickhead will owe everyone an apology because he?s the biggest dickhead fan we have.

Thick
06-25-2018, 05:38 AM
Hey ****tards! You know that the Coach34 Twitter acct is run by several different dudes right? I didn’t think so. I spoke to Lee last night when the rumor mill was flying, and he said he was hearing the same thing everyone else was hearing. He didn’t seem to concerned about it either. Some of you message board bad asses need to step back, and quit taking yourself so seriously. There’s more to life then this BS.

MarketingBully
06-25-2018, 06:44 AM
Hey ****tards! You know that the Coach34 Twitter acct is run by several different dudes right? I didn’t think so. I spoke to Lee last night when the rumor mill was flying, and he said he was hearing the same thing everyone else was hearing. He didn’t seem to concerned about it either. Some of you message board bad asses need to step back, and quit taking yourself so seriously. There’s more to life then this BS.

That’s either Coach34 or someone doing a great job impersonating Coach34 and his mouthing off on Twitter is exactly why people don’t like the guy.

Bubb Rubb
06-25-2018, 06:52 AM

Yeah, I'm not buying the story that several guys post on his Twitter at all. Now, he may have several Twitter accounts that he posts from...that wouldn't be a surprise at all.

But my post isn't meant to be critical of him. It's more about this unhealthy obsession that preacher has with him. He is either coach, he is coach's proxy, or he is trolling everyone. To rush over here and give credit to coach for claiming to be the first to know something when we all know that he didn't know a damn thing, is ridiculous.

preachermatt83
06-25-2018, 08:51 AM
Good grief guys... “show the counselor on the doll where C34 hurt you”....I just made a post that he texted who the hire was 30 mins before the news broke. Nobody is saying he is Nostradamus- just that he obviously knows someone that gets him some info before things break. He really gets to you guys. It’s so funny and sad all at the same time.

Bubb Rubb
06-25-2018, 09:14 AM
Good grief guys... “show the counselor on the doll where C34 hurt you”....I just made a post that he texted who the hire was 30 mins before the news broke. Nobody is saying he is Nostradamus- just that he obviously knows someone that gets him some info before things break. He really gets to you guys. It’s so funny and sad all at the same time.

^^^ Validates previous opinion.

mstatefan91
06-25-2018, 10:59 AM

I don’t have a problem with C34 running his mouth on twitter. It’s his twitter. He’s free to post how he likes but I do not believe this “run by several different dudes” line.

It’s not like he’s so big that he needs others to keep his twitter up to date. And all of his posts read like him. Not others

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-25-2018, 11:06 AM
Bo Bounds called it this morning

Hell, he called it last week on his show.

LC Dawg
06-25-2018, 11:12 AM
C34's twitter username is Elitedawg34 so when he is trashing the coaching hire on twitter it reflects poorly on this site in my opinion. It's not my site so I know my opinion doesn't matter.

Lord McBuckethead
06-25-2018, 12:38 PM
Well I heard 45 minutes before....so.

Lord McBuckethead
06-25-2018, 12:38 PM
still not sure why coffee break isn't posting on this site. Time for some midol and get back at it 34.