PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Fitt like the hire

Thick
06-24-2018, 09:53 PM
https://twitter.com/aaronfitt/status/1011073030716641280?s=21

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 09:55 PM
With Moorhead, cann, GoTro, and now Lemonis is becoming very very clear what Cohen wants... RECRUITING MACHINES!! I love it!!

ShotgunDawg
06-24-2018, 09:58 PM
No offense to Kendall & Fitt, but those guys are positive about everyone, whether they suck or not.

That being said, Cohen clearly has a type of coach he likes to hire. It's working with Moorhead & would've worked with Cann.

The only reason this is viewed as a bad hire was because of the expectations Cohen set on the radio. Without those expectations, I believe this guys would be much more easily accepted.

06-24-2018, 10:03 PM
No offense to Kendall & Fitt, but those guys are positive about everyone, whether they suck or not.

That being said, Cohen clearly has a type of coach he likes to hire. It's working with Moorhead & would've worked with Cann.

The only reason this is viewed as a bad hire was because of the expectations Cohen set on the radio. Without those expectations, I believe this guys would be much more easily accepted.

And Henderson leading us to a #3 finish

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 10:03 PM

Yup. And 5 years from now I suspect we are still happy with this.