PDA

View Full Version : Well

BuckyIsAB****
06-24-2018, 09:48 PM
Now take this with a grain of salt bc of course he is a fan but https://twitter.com/JUhlTrucker/status/1011075483486826497

Yikes

I seen it dawg
06-24-2018, 09:58 PM
Well some of our fans are well...slightly less than clueless about baseball. Not saying this guy doesn't have a clue but I'm gonna reserve judgement until i see an announcement first and him speak and act second.

preachermatt83
06-24-2018, 10:01 PM
He’s a great recruiter and has GoTro staying. It’s gonna be good.

BuckyIsAB****
06-24-2018, 10:03 PM
Well some of our fans are well...slightly less than clueless about baseball. Not saying this guy doesn't have a clue but I'm gonna reserve judgement until i see an announcement first and him speak and act second.

That guy is an Indiana fan so he said. And Im with you Im not shitting on the guy I just saw that on kendall rogers mentions and thought it was interesting.

Him and GoTro are going to be able to recruit and Im not worried about offense with GoTro staying. Maybe he brings the pitching coach from Indy with him

Randolph Dupree
06-24-2018, 10:05 PM
We'll see what happens in the field, but the things mentioned in that tweet sum up my feelings pretty well. We will see what he does with more resources, and I will get behind it but am not impressed at all. Go watch the videos shotgun posted in the other thread and tell me what you see there that impressed you...

Gutter Cobreh
06-24-2018, 10:25 PM
We'll see what happens in the field, but the things mentioned in that tweet sum up my feelings pretty well. We will see what he does with more resources, and I will get behind it but am not impressed at all. Go watch the videos shotgun posted in the other thread and tell me what you see there that impressed you...

It took me to the third video, but I did like his weight room philosophy. The first two were just full of "coach speak".

With the talent we have on the team currently, just having a coach that gives a damn would have been worth at least 8-10 more wins just this year (and I'm being conservative). He's set up for success in the short term, especially with leaders like Mangum (and hopefully Small) returning.

It's all good in my opinion.

deadheaddawg
06-24-2018, 10:50 PM
Damn. I wonder if Cohen talked to.this guy

Cooterpoot
06-24-2018, 10:58 PM
One player taken before the 22nd round this year. 5 total.
But everyone is saying the same thing about him. It’s not just State and IU fans.

3rdGen
06-24-2018, 11:20 PM
One player taken before the 22nd round this year. 5 total.
But everyone is saying the same thing about him. It?s not just State and IU fans.

Man kinda like everyone saying we were getting a top tier coach. I think there are a bunch of wishful thinking people full of bullshit on this board. Totally underwhelming hire. But that?s my opinion everyone is welcome to thier own. I can?t believe I clicked on so many threads throughout this year talking about all the coaches that we could pull and we wind up with a guy I would bet 98%, no no 99.9999% of the fan base has never heard of. Everyone on here talks my shit about how good of a recruiter that he is and how he is out of Mcdonnell tree are just regurgitating manure all over this board. Whatever..... glad the bullshit is over.