PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to Jacob Billingsley and his family

somebodyshotmypaw
06-24-2018, 09:40 PM
On behalf of the elitedawgs board, I am taking it upon myself to apologize to Jacob Billingsley and his family. Jacob, within the last few days you were called scared and told you refused to give effort for your team. It was said that you lacked nuts and were an embarrassment. You were accused of wetting your pants on the mound. And the worst is that your parents were told that they should be embarrassed to raise such a son. This board owes you an apology. You are all dawg to me. You were never our most talented, but you gave us what you had. You put in the work, you overcame injury, and you always took the ball when it was handed to you. You accomplished things many of us never have. You were drafted by MLB, a starter on an SEC team, and now an alum of Omaha. Your coaches and teammates have talked of your desire and that's enough for me.

All indications are that your parents raised a fine young man. They have a lot to be proud of, and they should be proud of you. Unfortunately we live in a world where convicted sexual predators are known as "nice" kids, while young men like you are torn down, made fun of, bullied, and ostracized by people who hide behind messageboard aliases. Your parents shouldn't be embarassed of the way they raised you. You are all dawg. There are more important things in life than "ball" and I hope you go on to have a productive life. If I see you in Starkville, I'll buy you a meal. Because you are one of us. Hail freaking state.

If any moderator finds this post out of line, then do what you see fit, even if it means my banishment. I feel that the young man, MISSISSIPPI STATE'S YOUNG MAN, deserves an apology.

KOdawg1
06-24-2018, 09:42 PM
You're just stirring the shit up. C'mon man. Shotgun was way out of line, but you're keeping it going. Just shut up

ShotgunDawg
06-24-2018, 09:54 PM
Is this real?

I seen it dawg
06-24-2018, 09:55 PM
On behalf of the elitedawgs board, I am taking it upon myself to apologize to Jacob Billingsley and his family. Jacob, within the last few days you were called scared and told you refused to give effort for your team. It was said that you lacked nuts and were an embarrassment. You were accused of wetting your pants on the mound. And the worst is that your parents were told that they should be embarrassed to raise such a son. This board owes you an apology. You are all dawg to me. You were never our most talented, but you gave us what you had. You put in the work, you overcame injury, and you always took the ball when it was handed to you. You accomplished things many of us never have. You were drafted by MLB, a starter on an SEC team, and now an alum of Omaha. Your coaches and teammates have talked of your desire and that's enough for me.

All indications are that your parents raised a fine young man. They have a lot to be proud of, and they should be proud of you. Unfortunately we live in a world where convicted sexual predators are known as "nice" kids, while young men like you are torn down, made fun of, bullied, and ostracized by people who hide behind messageboard aliases. Your parents shouldn't be embarassed of the way they raised you. You are all dawg. There are more important things in life than "ball" and I hope you go on to have a productive life. If I see you in Starkville, I'll buy you a meal. Because you are one of us. Hail freaking state.

If any moderator finds this post out of line, then do what you see fit, even if it means my banishment. I feel that the young man, MISSISSIPPI STATE'S YOUNG MAN, deserves an apology.

Then call him on the ****ing phone.